• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chimchar15

Any of you who has seen the movie Avatar that was released a few months ago guess what! This isn't the thread for you. Now for all you fans of the avatar series it was recently confirmed that a new avatar series is being made. For proof of this statement here's a link to help prove this is true. I don't know about you guys but I'm excited.

Last edited:

Josiah

is your favorite
That's good to hear. The Avatar universe has a lot more to offer, and three seasons was not enough to show it all. I just hope that they manage to keep this from being a rehash of the old series. I'm interested to see where it takes place on the timeline-if it's after, I wonder how they'll deal with the Air Nomads.

HoennMaster

Can't say I'm, that excited. I wanted to see what the Avatar world looked like after the war. Maybe 5 years, but not 100!

Cobalt_Latios

Sounds interesting. Do we know when this series is taking place? Is it after the main series? Or is it set in another interval?

Curious, I'll be looking out for this one.

C_L

rocky505

Sounds very exciting. I cannot wait for this :D

Off topic: I wish they would've sued the stupid blue 9ft tall crap for the name.

shinyponita

Friendly Trainer
100 years again? they could make the reappear of airbenders by aang.
Do you know, that exist one avatar: the last airbender club? you could try and share there all what you know about this continuacion.

(sory for any writting errors)

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
Wow, a hundred years later? I was hoping it would be about after the war but this is fine too. I'm really looking forward to it. :D

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
That's weird, 'cause even before the series was over, my friend and I made up an avatar series that took place 100 years later! XD

Mye

Someone has to win..
100 years again? they could make the reappear of airbenders by aang.
Do you know, that exist one avatar: the last airbender club? you could try and share there all what you know about this continuacion.

(sory for any writting errors)

lol..I think a club already exists....AA...avatars anonymous. Now who has the problem

shinyponita

Friendly Trainer
lol..I think a club already exists....AA...avatars anonymous. Now who has the problem

And it was about this avatar?
I didn't say it was the only club, and I'm talking about a club inside the serebii forums, in the clubs zone.

Last edited:

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Ah, I knew they were going to make another series! I was the only one who thought so, haha. I'm glad they're making a new one with different characters, this is exciting. :)

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Yeah,A new Last Airbeender series after the first one ended back in 2008.At first,I thought that this was a thread about a sequel to that James Cameron film that came to theaters back in December.I was kinda hopeing to find out what happened after the series finale.But anywho,I`m glad to hear of the new Avatar:The Last Airbender series.

HoennMaster

I'm actually upset about this now. I wanted to see how Zuko would turn the Fire Nation and restore it's reputation, how the Water Tribes would rebuild, what happened with the Dai Li and government in Ba Sing Se, what will happen to the Air Temples, what will become of the Avatar Cycle, and most importantly, what happened with Zuko's mom! I think it is dumb to have a series 100 years later.

Ah, I knew they were going to make another series! I was the only one who thought so, haha.

Hope your joking because that's far from true.

Cobalt_Latios

I'm actually upset about this now. I wanted to see how Zuko would turn the Fire Nation and restore it's reputation, how the Water Tribes would rebuild, what happened with the Dai Li and government in Ba Sing Se, what will happen to the Air Temples, what will become of the Avatar Cycle, and most importantly, what happened with Zuko's mom! I think it is dumb to have a series 100 years later.
I'm sure they writers are more than capable of explaining these little bits of information. I mean, chances are, the new character will probably visit each of the lands. Therefore, I'm sure they'll touch on some of the major events that took place there.

Also, I'm pretty sure most of the younger characters will still be around in some shape or form. I mean, if Aang was "trapped" for 100 years in ice and his friend Bumi was still around even after all that time, I don't see why they couldn't have a select few other characters live for that long.

Also, I'm pretty damn sure they're would be enough references/cameos of some sort thrown around.

Overall, I'm curious to see what they'll do.

C_L

Manchee

extra toasty
Sooooo I'm super excited :)

Even though we don't know very much at all yet, I'm just very happy to have a show set in the Avatar universe back. Now as long as they make more characters like Momo and Toph I'll be happy ;P