• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterleo

Order Up!
I'll join. SOMEONEs got to keep the Earth Kingdom repersented

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
May I join?

I like the Earth Kingdom the best, throwing boulders everywhere sounds fun!

Also, has anyone noticed this about the civilizations?

Earth KINGDOM
Water TRIBE
Fire NATION
Air NOMADS

I wanna join too, and I'm joining the water tribe... Ice is my element : 3

May I join?

I like the Earth Kingdom the best, throwing boulders everywhere sounds fun!

Also, has anyone noticed this about the civilizations?

Earth KINGDOM
Water TRIBE
Fire NATION
Air NOMADS

They're all different or is there something here I'm not seeing? XD

Personally I'm extremely excited for these movies. When is the super bowl? And do you think the commercial shown during the super bowl will be the same as the teaser trailer?

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
Welcome all new members! Hello hello! And, for Yellow Aura and arcanumghost (or other Water Tribe members I may have missed) you get... COOKIES! *gives*

arcanumghost - Sometime in February I believe. And no, it will be brand new. we were supposed to get this full trailer back in December, but a lot of editing had to be done to make it to be an eye-catcher (And to please fans? Hopefully?). So it will be all new.

Trainmaster718 - YES! The power of this club is growing! I'm proud of it already.

pokemaster001

ooh!!! one of my favorite shows ever (or maybe my favorite, none of them have ever been on in the same time period so...) has been given a club!!! yay!! I must join, despite the show being over...

It's a shame nobody's picking Air, oh well, I must pick the eipc epicness of Fiyah! due to Ice not being separate from water...do I get a cookie too? *gives puppy eyes*
sorry Aang (his name has two a's right? that's pretty weird but I thought that was the right spelling), guess you really are the last airbender

as for the question
If a new Avatar series was made, would you rather it continue onto the main storyline, or introduce all new characters and storyline?
I personally want it to continue on the main storyline. I mean, just because the Fire Lord is gone doesn't mean the Firebenders will listen to their enemies.
Now, granted, it would be hard to maintain a story like that, with a few angry firebenders against the world and a fully realized Avatar it's pretty obvious what the outcome could be, and I'm afraid it would just succumb to boring quests like a certain other show I know of... I still think they could squeeze in one last half-book (Air) with 10 episodes of a few last loose ends tied up...
I wonder how a new story would be actually...would it be a new avatar with a new quest or would the avatar only serve as a symbol for the characters to live up to? interesting idea...

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
If a new Avatar series was made, would you rather it continue onto the main storyline, or introduce all new characters and storyline?
It wouldn't be the last airbender if they got new people... but I DO want new people.

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
I'm sorry pokemaster001, cookies are for the Water Tribe.... But I'll give you chocolate because i love fire benders as well. *gives chocolate to fire benders*

...Now I feel mean! *Gives muffins to Earth Benders, gives a HUGE cupcake to our Avatar*

dubiOUS

I'd like to join and be a member of the Water Tribe :D.

I'd like for it to continue from the main storyline. Maybe Azula escapes and starts/leads a civil war?

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
Welcome arcanumghost, Obsidian Helix, Yellow Aura, pokemaster001, and dubiOUS!

Heheh, thanks for the cupcake, thebluekid. I'll enjoy it with my Fire Flakes.

[Members List Updated]

Would anybody care to start a new topic?

Last edited:

Yellow Aura

Light of Hope
Yay, Yellow's back!
Here's a new topic:
Your general views of the movie so far?
This autum, there didn't seem to be much hope for this movie, but I've been impressed by the pcitures and how the creators of Avatar have praised this movie, as well as how well the characters are turning out. But I still don't like some aspects of it, but I'm hoping this movie will mostly bring in new fans.

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!

So far... I think the scenery looks beautiful. It looks like M. Night Shamy-whose-a-whats-it is sticking true the the look. The real judgment call will be next weekend. Sunday. Super Bowl preview! Yeah! (Not to mention that the Harry Potter theme park will also be shown in the previews during it.)

dubiOUS

At first I was worried. Especially after hearing that Jesse McCartney might be playing Zuko. But I usually like M. Night Shyamalan's movies, so I decided to wait until the cast and everything was decided.

Now it looks like it might be pretty good. It won't be the same as the series, but that's expected.

I can't wait to see what Appa and Momo will look like!

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
^Animated of course.

I only saw a very short trailer, so I can't say anything about it yet... but they gave the child hair! HAIR!!!.... or at least that's how I remembered it... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.