• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuraenia

Call me Qooky :)
It's been a long time since I've posted on this forum site, and interests have changed greatly so I would like to this club. :) May I join? I want to be part of the Water Tribe :)

Can't wait till Korra! :D

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Woo, I'll try to be very active. Although, sometimes I may go extremely unactive due to school. Not just in this club, but to the whole forum.

Komekoro

FireStarterForever!
What type of bending, or what bending move would you invent if you were a water, fire, earth tor air bender?

Yuraenia

Call me Qooky :)
What type of bending, or what bending move would you invent if you were a water, fire, earth tor air bender?

Let's see... I dunno. There's a lot of moves that waterbenders already have.... ooooh! Create ice creatures and control them with bending! :D :D :D Let them do your bidding!

milc546

<< Bonkers
Yo all, just to ask, may I join the club? Knew avatar by my frend, and been hooked on it, still remember some

Imma be the air nomads!!!!!!!

Komekoro

FireStarterForever!
I have to say that I would use earthbending to make plants grow and do my will... using the nutrients in the soil and stuff like that.

Yanappu

Cute o3o
--NEWS--
1) Two short stories will be released on Free Comic Book Day, May 7th 2011: the unpublished tales titled "Relics" and "Dirty is Only Skin Deep."
2) The next release, titled "The Lost Adventures", is a 240-page book with 26 comics, featuring unpublished tales and the out-of-print Nickelodeon comics! Release date to be announced.
3) As if that wasn't amazing enough, next will be the start of an ALL NEW SERIES, following Aang and his friends where the season 3 finale left off, as they help to rebuild the war-torn world. These new tales will be published as digest-style original graphic novels (conveniently sized paperback collections) in early 2012.

Source: Distant Horzion

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
Welcome, milc546! You've been added to the list!

--NEWS--
1) Two short stories will be released on Free Comic Book Day, May 7th 2011: the unpublished tales titled "Relics" and "Dirty is Only Skin Deep."
2) The next release, titled "The Lost Adventures", is a 240-page book with 26 comics, featuring unpublished tales and the out-of-print Nickelodeon comics! Release date to be announced.
3) As if that wasn't amazing enough, next will be the start of an ALL NEW SERIES, following Aang and his friends where the season 3 finale left off, as they help to rebuild the war-torn world. These new tales will be published as digest-style original graphic novels (conveniently sized paperback collections) in early 2012.

Source: Distant Horzion

This is great news! Not to doubt your sources, but we usually wait for the Avatar Wiki to confirm all news, but we'll definetly keep our eyes opened!

On a related subject, a huge DVD box set is now on it's way to being released!
http://i52.*******.com/e5ojef.jpg​
This box set contains every single episode, as well as all kinds of extras, including the Making-of, Super-Deformed Shorts, etc! I don't quite know about pricing, other than it's $109 Australian. Still awesome box art, also!

Yanappu

Cute o3o
Welcome, milc546! You've been added to the list!

This is great news! Not to doubt your sources, but we usually wait for the Avatar Wiki to confirm all news, but we'll definetly keep our eyes opened!

On a related subject, a huge DVD box set is now on it's way to being released!
This box set contains every single episode, as well as all kinds of extras, including the Making-of, Super-Deformed Shorts, etc! I don't quite know about pricing, other than it's $109 Australian. Still awesome box art, also!

I find it funny that you're going to trust something anyone can easily edit themselves, instead of something that is backed up by an official source, who is backed up by another official source. The official-official source.

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
I find it funny that you're going to trust something anyone can easily edit themselves, instead of something that is backed up by an official source, who is backed up by another official source. The official-official source.

While it is true that the Avatar Wiki's pages can be edited, they are all very strictly moderated, and their news is exclusive to certain administrators.

Also, I suggest you post the link to your source in the first place.

Anywho, this is awesome stuff!
Picking up where the season three finale left off, this new series will follow the further adventures of Aang and his friends, as they help to rebuild a world torn apart by 100 years of war.

^Gave me chillbumps.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
I know this is very off topic, and if it is too much I'm sorry, but I was just watching the last episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender. They were crowning Azula as the "Fire Lord", shouldn't they have been crowning her Fire Lady? Or something that states she is, sort of:3, a woman?

Yanappu

Cute o3o
While it is true that the Avatar Wiki's pages can be edited, they are all very strictly moderated, and their news is exclusive to certain administrators.

Also, I suggest you post the link to your source in the first place.

Anywho, this is awesome stuff!

^Gave me chillbumps.
I said who the source was, since I can't actually link to them. Googling is difficult, I know, but it has to be done sometimes.
I know this is very off topic, and if it is too much I'm sorry, but I was just watching the last episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender. They were crowning Azula as the "Fire Lord", shouldn't they have been crowning her Fire Lady? Or something that states she is, sort of:3, a woman?
The word "Lord" does not have any gender tied to it. A "Lord" is just a person who has power over another. Unless you're using it in the context of husband and wife, then you'd be right. But we're talking about the head of a state.

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
Woah woah WOAH. Welcome all the new members! I'm really glad that this club is up and running again!

Sorry I left for so long, I checked up often on it for a few months, then around the New Year I was sure it was going to be deleted for inactivity, and there was really nothing to say (as I'm sure just saying "bump" would get me in a fair bit of trouble).

As for the short stories that are going to be released... This makes me ecstatic. I've been dying to know what happens to Aang and people. Perhaps we'll receive closure on Zuko's mother?

I have enough money to pare for the box set, and seeing how I only own Book 2 on DVD, it will be worth it (as long as it has nothing to do with the horrid movie...)

And the Avatar Wiki is really reliable with everything I've seen on it, just saying.

Hm... using Earth Bending to make steep hills under someones feet, and turning the dirt underneath them into very loose dirt to launch them down the hill.

It feels nice to be back. Welcome again all new members!

Last edited:

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
OMG! i used to love this show and still do!

I would love to join this group and be in the Water Tribe! =)

In response to the question above,

Using water bending as an umbrella haha ...

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
flawlessazn - Welcome to the Water Tribe! *gives you an awesomely perfect cookie of win* I'm sure that TM will add you to the list asap! And good idea... I didn't think of that.

If I had to use my own element, seeing how I'm listed as Water Tribal Chief, then hm... Using water as a type of flying device (using the water underneath me to carry me up), and occasionally making waves really really huge, then for the people I don't like, putting them at the top and freezing it (for the people I do like: a very fun ice slide!)

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
Welcome back, thebluekid, I've missed you so! Heheh crazy about all the new members joining, eh?

Welcome to flawlessazn! Adding you to the Water Tribe list immidiatly!

Since we're about to learn what happened to the Avatar world immidiatly after the main series' ending, and now that we have so many new members to add imput, I feel like this topic could use a revival: What previously unresolved matter would you like to see resolved? Par example: Zuko's mother, Air Nomads recreated, etc.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
What previously unresolved matter would you like to see resolved?
I want to know if Aang teaches other people Airbending, so basically if the air nomads grew back to where it was before. Unless, he just teaches his son and calls it a day.
Also, I made an Ung Aang trainer sprite. The head looks very weird, but whatever. He's in the Avatar state.
AangTrainer.png

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
My answer is rather vague, but I want to see what happened to their world in general. Was there a lot of resistance from the fire nation when they were told to quiet down? And what was the final fate of Ba Sing Sei? Stuff like that.

Grovyl - That looks amazing! Are you thinking of making some of the other Avatar characters as well?

shinyponita

Friendly Trainer
What I realy eant to see is if zuko find is mother and how he changed fire nation. I want to see how the airbenders will appear too after all to keep the balance of the world need to exist people of every element, I think.

And I think Ba sing Sei was ok, because they was in the tea store in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.