• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNewChamp

I reeeally like ALTA!!!!! I wish we could just have random nonsense episodes with the characters from that just to see Aang and katara and Zuko again. (AND SOKKA!) Lol... Anyway, I wish the next season of TLK would come out!! :D I wonder if Tarrlock is really gone..?

~Misty
I think Tarrlock couldn't survive that explosion :p.

BlueDragonfangirl

April eh? Well, hope we get an actual trailer before than. I'm dying to see all these new characters and a look into what they'll be doing in season 2.
Of course, small clips of Bolin/Mako/Korra/Asami/Iroh 2 doing things and giving hints what they'll be doing, man I can't wait. Thanks for the news.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I think Tarrlock couldn't survive that explosion :p.

We'll never be sure... He could've had spirit water.

And we've had some miracles happen in the series already...

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
I'd be really disappointed if he came back. He had his time in the show, and he left on a "good" note. I loved the way his caharacter died, and if they brought him back at this point it would almost feel cheap, depending how they did it of course.

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
I'd love for it to come out sooner, but I guess April's better than later.

I'm okay with April, that's a year from the original release date for Book 1, and that gives them plenty of time to ensure Book 2 will be amazing.

On Tarrlock surviving, I think that would be very disappointing. His character was very well-developed, and both he and Amon got the perfect closure. To have either return would be to nullify one of the coolest and most-risky moves this series has made.

Not to mention, by the sound of it, Book 2's villains will be way above Amon/Tarrlock's levels.

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
Especially if it's titled "spirit". Anything from there was more terrifying than anything in the mortal realm.
-still has a bad taste in his mouth from Koh.-

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Especially if it's titled "spirit". Anything from there was more terrifying than anything in the mortal realm.
-still has a bad taste in his mouth from Koh.-

I don't think that the monkey (if I recall it right, it was a monkey) who was meditating was that scary ^^

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
Looks like everyone is having the back-to-school-blues, eh? Ugh.
Meanwhile, Has anyone else read the preview that was leaked for the new Avatar comic? If so, feel free to discuss it (although don't forget your spoiler tabs, don't want the awesomeness to be spoiled for everyone, right?)

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
In case anyone missed it, here is the sneak peak at the upcoming comic series The Search, which involves Zuko recruiting the help of Team Avatar and Azula to track down his mother once and for all! Now a topic all serious Avatar fans can discuss:

What do you think happened to Zuko's mother? How would you like see her return?
Keep in mind it has been confirmed multiple times that she is alive.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
In case anyone missed it, here is the sneak peak at the upcoming comic series The Search, which involves Zuko recruiting the help of Team Avatar and Azula to track down his mother once and for all! Now a topic all serious Avatar fans can discuss:

What do you think happened to Zuko's mother? How would you like see her return?
Keep in mind it has been confirmed multiple times that she is alive.

O.O OHMAIGOSHOHMAIGOSH *cue mouth foam and special effects*

Uh, muh, uh, I have no idea what could have happened to her. She was sent in exile... So I would guess she lives somewhere in the Earth Kingdom. Would be quite ironic if she ended up being the previous owner of the Jade Dragon (Iroh's Tea House) though.

thebluekid

X and Y Versions?!
Of course you can join! Welcome, and would you like to tell us a little bit about yourself, maybe why you would like to join the Water Tribe?

And J-Ken, would you like to join a nation as well?

As for the preview, I thought it was fantastic! I can't wait for it to actually drop.

Scaldaver

Limitless
Heya! Can I join? I love the series, both Aang and Korra, and hopefully there will be people who can explain some of my nit-picking :)

Personally, I think I'd like to be Earth Kingdom. Eartbending did go some way to help Aang restrain the Fire Lord, didn't it? Also, I reckon that, as a smart person, I could resolve any conflict by just sealing them in the ground (like when Katara got pulled under when the Earthbending General wanted to unlock Aang's Avatar state.

P.S, Just saw the Pokemon Movie - Pokemon Heroes. Anybody else notice the Avatar State Latias? XD

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
Welcome to the club, Adaptable Porygon-Z and Scaldaver, I'll add you to the lists.

Potential Huge Legend of Korra News:
On February 26, Nickelodeon will be holding it's annual "Upfront" which is basically a television channel-exclusive convention. Here, they announce upcoming shows and schedules - and last year's Nick Upfront even gave us the Legend of Korra Book 1 release date and trailer! Because of this, we can probably expect a huge amount of news incoming in a few days. I'm personally hoping for at least some footage and a date.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
Welcome to the club, Adaptable Porygon-Z and Scaldaver, I'll add you to the lists.

Potential Huge Legend of Korra News:
On February 26, Nickelodeon will be holding it's annual "Upfront" which is basically a television channel-exclusive convention. Here, they announce upcoming shows and schedules - and last year's Nick Upfront even gave us the Legend of Korra Book 1 release date and trailer! Because of this, we can probably expect a huge amount of news incoming in a few days. I'm personally hoping for at least some footage and a date.

We'd better pray.

So I finally got The Promise. I found all three parts at Barnes & Noble the other day and paid too much for them. Anyone want to discuss them?

Also, Trainmaster, you might want to change Darth_Feraligatr's name to mine.

Adaptable Porygon-Z

I have a question that I hope people can answer.... How does Tenzin have a flying bison? Because I thought Appa was the last sky bison.... I don't remember anyone mentioning more being found..? Thanks for the help :D

Status
Not open for further replies.