• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Avatar: The Last Airbender Discussions

PokInfinity

Seriously
You can discuss anything about Avatar: The Last Airbender (or The Legend of Aang) here, and normal rules apply (duh).

DO NOT ask when new episodes will come out or where you can watch them online. If you really need to find a website where you can view them, just go to Google and type in "watch avatar online". It should bring you to a good website.

Here are some topic starters:
You know how there are other forms of the elements? Water's is blood, earth's is metal, and fire's is lightning. What do you think air's could/should be? Does any one have any ideas?

Does any one know about Iroh's trip to the spirit world? They mention it in the Seige of the North and when Iroh saw Aang riding Avatar Roku's dragon. I think thats all they mentioned about it.

Since we have been discussing it a lot in this thread, here is a summery of the element's alternate forms that I made.

Alternate forms

Water-Blood
Earth-Metal
Fire-Lightning
Air-?????

Pseudo Alternate forms
Water-Ice and Water vapor
Earth-Sand
Fire-Blue fire
Air-?????

Also note, AVATAR IS ENDING IN JULY OF 2008! More information about what will happen after that will be posted when it comes out.

This thread may contain untaged spoilers so read with caution...

THE FINALE WILL AIR TODAY (7-19-08) AT 8:00 ON NICK!

Last edited:

latios reborn

On Tv here they only just started showing book 2 and on dvd wise only just released volume 3 of book 1, which I find really annoying.

but I have seen book 3 up to chapter 13 and I liked it.

oh here's something I found once some people were going on about Katara's fire nation clothes were "too revealing" I laughed

PokInfinity

Seriously
Yeah, I could see how people would say that. I usually just watch the episodes online before they come out where I live.

latios reborn

Really? all she is showing is her stomach woooow.

Fire_Fan

Watch me burn..
I like the show!
But I have no Pay TV so I have to wait until ABC over here in Australia plays it so far I've only seen Season one and two. I ope they either replay it again here or play some new episodes.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
Yeah, I could see how people would say that. I usually just watch the episodes online before they come out where I live.

Same here. It's the closest thing to anime I watch. I got a cool site if anyone wants to watch the episodes online. just PM me. But ya, I think waterbenders can control water, ice, steam, and blood. Firbenders have fire, blue fire, and lightning. Earthbenders have earth and metal. Airbenders just have air. Poor them. I think waterbenders are the most diverse though. They have plants, people, and water to control.

PokInfinity

Seriously
Yeah water is my favorite element. I know of two sites that upload the new episodes right when they come out, and I watch them there. Wouldn't it be cool if airbenders could just suck out all the air in your lungs and make you suffocate? I doubt that they would put that in the cartoon though.

latios reborn

I like the show!
But I have no Pay TV so I have to wait until ABC over here in Australia plays it so far I've only seen Season one and two. I ope they either replay it again here or play some new episodes.

I doubt that with roco, it should be on again soon or there are the dvd's of book 1 which only go up to chapter 12 as I think there are 5 volumes

PokInfinity

Seriously
a sure do love me some avatar.wish nick would go ahead and air the rest of season 3 already.

Yeah, they are taking a long time. I think that there is a rumor that they're making another movie/two episode series. I don't see what would take them so long though.

latios reborn

I doubt that..... suffocate yeah but not the gas as would be wrong for parent group reasons..

The_Mighty_Medicham

It's electric!
If I recall correctly, this season 3 is going to be the last. I thought I heard somewhere that they won't do a Book 4.

latios reborn

Well that would be stupid....

sure Aang is the only Air bender and that but they should do book 4 air even if it's a few chapters just to wrap things up

trapezechimpanz

They are making a book four; it has been their plan from the start. I don't think they would change their main idea, and end it early - especially since Avatar is Nickelodeon's top rated show right now.

PokInfinity

Seriously
I heard a rumor that they were going to make a total of 7 seasons, but I would have no idea what they would be called. I really hope that they continue the show.

phantom1113

Not a random nub
logic determines there should be 6, 4 for each element, then the boss or something. and then they usualy add something (new element in this case I gues).

I watch it, it's cool.
maybe they just want to set whole season full of idea so they don't corner the show.
we just got the things of fire bending is learned from dragons etc.
air bison dance anyone :p?

IMO air is the most versatale, it can persure other elements so much.
it can bend the air around water ground so that moves.

PokInfinity

Seriously
The episodes start airing again in may.

MAY! Thats almost two months from now. I wish they would start showing them sooner.

Original benders
Earth-Badger moles
Air-Sky Bisons
Fire-Dragons
Water- the moon and the ocean spirits? Are there any water bending animals?

phantom1113

Not a random nub
proberly some lame fish, or there will be a couple of episodes 'the waterbenders are the only benders that have the waterbending in there blood.

so therefor they should be able to learn some other element.

I'm guessing there will be a new season like 50 years after these seasons, werre people find out that everyone is a true avatar (can learn all elements)