• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Avatar: The Last Airbender Discussions

Water Bending Animals? What about that giant seasnake near Kyoshi island that aang runs into? Anyway, if I could bend one element, it would be air, for all the reasons.

No, REALLY early in the 1st series, when aang is trying to ride the elephant koi, and a giant sea snake comes along.

hiou2

High-ohw-you-too
I love avatar, kataraang anyone?. I would be a water bender as they can do the most with blood and plants and what not. The waterbenders didnt learn w.bending from the serpent, they learnt it from the moon, pushing and pulling the tides

PokInfinity

Seriously
I don't think that any of those animals, either the serpent or the Giant Koi fish, bend water.
I think they just swim.

latios reborn

It's the moon as it pushed and pulled the tide and then somehow waterbenders learnt how to do that and more

sippy_juice

Anvils are awesome
Diehard Avatar fan here. Anyone here like Tokka? And from what I've heard, it seems more likely that the show will reappear sometime in April.

latios reborn

I don't even know who Tokka is.

someone they meet?

Azure Wolf

I watch Avatar alot but sadly it stopped airing here, I really think Zuko will defeat his father instead of Aang but meh.

I'd like that to happen, but Zuko had the chance once, but said it wasn't his destiny. However, he later learns that you create your own destiny. So maybe. However, if this doesn't happen, I have a very lame theory about aang killing the firelord only with firebending. But again, this is the lamest theory ever, and isn't worth posting.

latios reborn

ooooh yeah I remember that in sokka's master, when she blushed when he returned and that.

PokInfinity

Seriously
Or when Suki rescued her at the serpent's pass and she thought it was Sokka and she kissed her. That was funny.

Last edited:
Man, I wonder what happened to Suki, she got into a fight with Azula's crew, lost, and is never seen again. She is mentioned once though in Day of Black Sun.

P.S. Avatar is great. Been watching since day one when Zuko was still the bad guy and the Aang was the most powerful bender around. Ahh, the good old days, much simpler. Got to love Iroh.

E4 Edo

So it restarts i april?? good they sure took their time. I hope it will continue, i remember that the last episode I watch was the one of the dragons and how ZUko and Aang learn how to firebend

latios reborn

haven't seen that yet only seen up to something like chapter 5 of book 2. i have seen the final 4 of book 2 though

PokInfinity

Seriously
Man, I wonder what happened to Suki, she got into a fight with Azula's crew, lost, and is never seen again. She is mentioned once though in Day of Black Sun.

Yeah when Azula said that she had her prisoner or something? She must have captured her. You know what? I think thats what the next episode will be about. The boiling rock is a prison, and they'll probably try to rescue Suki.