1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Avatar: The Last Airbender Discussions

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by PokInfinity, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Lucas!

Lucas! Real Talk Keisha.

"Yeah I know the kid too!"

No you don't. You also can not confirm if there is going to be a series or not. Go back to the diamond and pearl section.

Atleast someone might want you there.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2008
  2. Manchee

Manchee extra toasty

I dunno if I sgould believe him or not. But the kid whov voices Aang is from the same place thar MM lives, so he could be telling the truth... I dunno :/

3. Lucas!

Lucas! Real Talk Keisha.

That still doesn't make me belive he know him.

He also should not say there is not going to be another series. He can't confirm that. Sorry.

4. Cain Nightroad

Cain Nightroad Daydreaming

You have a point here. As we don't know if Aang's going to be even mentioned in the incarnation series, then the kid wouldn't know. Unless Aang would be in the series, he might know. As far as I understand, though, he really doesn't know. Of course, he could have asked the creators or something.

5. latios reborn

latios reborn Well-Known Member

Well a whole new incarnation would mean that Aang Would not be around at all...
    Unless he gets contacted as a spirit. And that would be it..
    So Yeah Avatar as we know it is finished. and before someone else goes off abou saying so the creators said so months ago.

6. Pokewiz

Pokewiz Good bye :)

You guys the ending of Avatar seemed pretty... final, don't you think? After all, Firelord Ozai and Azula have been put away and the fire kingdom has finally been turned good so I think it's pretty done.

Anyway, my review for Avatar(I wrote one yesterday but I don't know if it went through or anything):

I liked the show, a lot, and the ending did it justice. It didn't feel rushed and the fighting was awesome. I loved the fact that Aang was torn about how he was expected to kill Ozai and in the end he found a solution not too. I also love that Katara and Aang got together in the end. And Zuko was turned good, well, he was never bad in the beginning just depressed, lol

Awesome ending, bravo Nickelodeon, bravo!

7. Lucas!

Lucas! Real Talk Keisha.

It not like they were the only "bad guys".

The creators could make a series for every avatar. Air is done next earth and so on. (Am I right on that?)

So yeah, they could have the same plot but a huge diffrent adventure. Its possible.

8. Cain Nightroad

Cain Nightroad Daydreaming

That seems interesting. But do you mean each element instead of each Avatar? For each Avatar, that could be quite a few adventures. If defeating the Fire Nation was the plot of the Air Element, then what would the Earth Element's plot be?

I was thinking something along the lines of an enemy from a different continent. Seeing as the known Avatar world is small, with oceans surrounding it, there is the possibility of more continents out there. It would be interesting to see a new type of enemy. Possibly element-oriented, or not. I wonder what the creators could make with a plot like that...

9. Glajummy

Glajummy Why so S E R I O U S

That's an interesting thought you have there. Maybe this new continent consist of new benders, like Shadow or Light Benders, and they're coming to start war with the four Nations.

10. shinygroudon232

shinygroudon232 I plead the 5th!!

I don't think the ending was entirely final.... Remember when (I don't know how spell his name, so i'm gonna refer to him as "the new fire lord") went to see his father, and asked where his mother was?? they never told us that. I don't think its over yet.

11. pokemonster2191

pokemonster2191 turtles=pwnage

Actually it was kioshi, roku and then aang, so next would be a water bender. I had always thought the next water avatar would have been katara if aang had not been frozen and preserved.

12. Lucas!

Lucas! Real Talk Keisha.

Well the avatar was not dead so there could not have been one.

13. latios reborn

No hence the missing for 100 years part...

14. Lucas!

Lucas! Real Talk Keisha.

But without the avatar not being dead hence another one could not be born.

15. I don't think they'd make more types of bending. For that, there'd have to be an avatar of that type. And since the only known avatars belong to Air, Fire, Water, and Earth, I highl doubt it.

16. latios reborn

yeah... I know that.

17. Pokewiz

Really? I thought they were... unless, maybe I'm forgetting parts of Avatar already ><

Anyway, that idea sounds really cool, and they could do that, going to other avatars and stuff, but the title was specifically: Avatar: The Last Airbender, so unless they were going to change the name....

And remember the intro of the show? Their main problem was (and they made seem like their only problem) the fire nation, and now the fire nation is good, right? So, no need to continue. Though it would be cool if they had a mini series for Zuko finding his mom or something, maybe him asking about her at the end of the last episode was hinting towards that.... or maybe they just wanted it to be open ended

18. latios reborn

Actually here in Aus it was changed to the legend of Aang..

19. Pokewiz

wait, but that's in Austrailia, right? And the show's made in America, so I still don't see how they would make another season. ^^;;

20. latios reborn

They wont, i'm just saying that the name was changed.