1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Avatar: The Last Airbender Discussions

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by PokInfinity, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Pokewiz

Pokewiz Good bye :)

oh, well, okay then, lol. I guess I misunderstood you. heh

2. latios reborn

latios reborn Well-Known Member

yup ;)

One thing i've always wondered is why the name change

3. Pokewiz

I never knew they did a name change, but yeah, when did they do it In Austrailia? Or was it always like that?

EDIT: yay, rank up! XD omg, I've ranked up twice in the past two days :D

4. Lucas!

Lucas! Real Talk Keisha.

Oh, I misunderstood. I thought you meant another one could be born with out the prior one being dead. My mistake sorry.

5. P-fan

P-fan Storm Trainer

Might be because of the the name Bender

6. uber gon

uber gon Accept Change

Heh, it would've been neat to see a SukiXTy Lee catfight at some point.

7. latios reborn

And what would "Bender" have to do with here?
    As for the change I only noticed when volume 1 of book 1 came out on dvd.

8. Manchee

Manchee extra toasty

I already knew that, and when I had realized it a few months ago I thought about Aang & Katara having a baby that would end up being the Avatar in some special way. I dunno...I hope.

9. latios reborn

I doubt it.. Think about it Katara is "dating" Aang now so he dies she has the new one wouldn't that be kinda weird??

10. Ipwnyou

Ipwnyou Well-Known Member

I think that they are going to have another episode or something where suko searches for his mom.
    At the end of the movie he goes to his father and in a very dramatic way states "where is my mother".
    That's not something that any decent writers would just leave alone.

11. Manchee

Manchee extra toasty

Whats the point of another episode? And I think the writers made it clear that the show is over.

No no no, I meant for a spin-off to be in the furture where they are married or are at least a lot older. Then it would make more sense. But I know that will never happen. I'm really hoping for a spin-oof of some sort, though. I love this show.

12. latios reborn

Rumors are still floating around that there might be

13. Pokewiz

Nah, I still think it's over. I mean, you never know, what if the writers were going for an open kind of ending? Meaning you'd just have to imagine on your own how/when/where Zuko finds his mother? Since that is the only thing they left open.

14. Pokemanyak

Pokemanyak Little VoltTackler

^^It's not the only thing that they left open. Will airbenders exist again? Aang's child might be an airbender.

15. Pokemanyak

Pokemanyak Little VoltTackler

^^It's not the only thing that they left open. Will airbenders exist again? Aang's child might be an airbender.

16. Pokewiz

hm, that's true ^^
    Aang being an airbender I bet they will re-create the aibenders.
    But still, I think the show's done.

17. Glajummy

Glajummy Why so S E R I O U S

If Aang dies without producing any airbending children, wouldn't the avatar cycle end. Because when it comes to an Airbending Avatar again, there'll be no one to choose from.

18. latios reborn

They could always skip over the air nomads..

19. jiang

jiang Toguro-sama's 100%

I do really think there will still be book 4...there are still things to pick up from. Zuko's mom, i dont think we have seen the last of Azula, the Air bender nomads who may still be alive, and Aang and Katara's relationship... there is more to come.

20. latios reborn

Do I have to break out the big letters again?
    There isn't a book 4 at all..

If and I state IF they want to tie up the loose ends they won't just make a whole new book (even though not anyway) they could easily do it with a movie or something. V