• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Avatar: The Last Airbender Discussions

Pokewiz

Good bye :)
If Aang dies without producing any airbending children, wouldn't the avatar cycle end. Because when it comes to an Airbending Avatar again, there'll be no one to choose from.

Nah, no one ever said that the previous avatar has to give birth to the next one.

If and I state IF they want to tie up the loose ends they won't just make a whole new book (even though not anyway) they could easily do it with a movie or something. V

Agreed. Why take another twenty episodes for Zuko to find his mom. I really like the idea of a movie :)

And, again, like I said before (and you probably have too latios, lol) that the show is done. D-O-N-E DONE. Other than a few loose ends that they may or may not tie up everything else has been accomplished and finished.

latios reborn

And, again, like I said before (and you probably have too latios, lol) that the show is done. D-O-N-E DONE. Other than a few loose ends that they may or may not tie up everything else has been accomplished and finished.

I've said it that many times now it's annoying..

And think about it a movie would be the most logical thing to do

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
Erm sorry to throw some opinion here ok. I just happen to believe there will be a book 4 or something - well maybe not a book 4, but at least some more plot to work around on the series. I know it is up to the makers of the avatar, but I somehow believe that since they are also in the business, they will most likely complete a cycle where in fact the story is about a cycle in itself. So why leave some things up hanging/loose. Besides, I think it spells to more Profit for them to continue knowing there are legions of avatar fans out there. If others have a problem with throwing opinions here, maybe this thread should be closed then so that no one else gives their thoughts on this. that is all. I am sorry.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
I found a interview stating they wanted to create more shows in the avatar universe.

But I lost it. T_T

latios reborn

Yeah I seen that also.
But it won't have anything to do with Aang and co.

latios reborn

Yeah I seen that also.
But it won't have anything to do with Aang and co.

Pokewiz

Good bye :)
Erm sorry to throw some opinion here ok. I just happen to believe there will be a book 4 or something - well maybe not a book 4, but at least some more plot to work around on the series. I know it is up to the makers of the avatar, but I somehow believe that since they are also in the business, they will most likely complete a cycle where in fact the story is about a cycle in itself. So why leave some things up hanging/loose. Besides, I think it spells to more Profit for them to continue knowing there are legions of avatar fans out there. If others have a problem with throwing opinions here, maybe this thread should be closed then so that no one else gives their thoughts on this. that is all. I am sorry.

No one said you can't throw out your opinion, you can. Sorry if we made it seem like that. ^^;;

I just don't think it'll make sense if they continue with the title being Avatar: The Last Airbender, y'know? Because Aang has finished what he needed to do.

BUG said:
That's what I mean. But I'll miss Sokka. =[[

Sokka's my favorite character :(

pokemonster2191

turtles=pwnage
But without the avatar not being dead hence another one could not be born.

e_e Are you serious? That's why I said Katara would have been the next avatar. If aang died when he was supposed to. I'm aware that there cant be two avatars and that aang is still alive, thanks.

I dont think they'd even need a movie. A new series with a new avatar would be fine. They'd subtly mention how Avatar Aang recreated an airbending race and how his wife Katara began training girls as well as boys to become water benders, and so on and so forth.

latios reborn

i must admit though i think there is a slim chance of some form of a new avatar episode coming. there was way to many things left untied

I'm not even going to bother saying that there is not going to be a new series with Aang and Co.

latios reborn

Which means they aren't going to do any spin-offs

And what's your definition of spin offs? As they said that there might be a whole new series don't forget. And the movies are going to be filmed in may next year so won't be out until atleast 2010

it all started with eevee

eevee's so pimpin :]
All your talk about there being no chance of a spin-off is making me sad :(

Avatar is like the best Nickelodeon show out there now. Seriously. They have to do something, because companies are greedy and they should take full advantage of all the disappointed fans.

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
You guys all have great ideas, I just have an opinion though do you guys think that Katara, Sokka, Toph, etc. are now members of the White Lotus Group?

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
Katara is a master of Water and Toph is definitely a master of Earth. Mostly everybody Team Avatar ran into might be in the White Lotus group.

Slayer

Life's a Beach.
Well if you read ign. The people kinda hinted that they might build on zuko's mother stuff later on. But right now they are focusing on working with M.Night Shamalammadingdong:)D) to make the movie. January 2010
or was it February?

it all started with eevee

eevee's so pimpin :]