• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Avatar: The Last Airbender Discussions

latios reborn

I thought he did with how Longshot and Smellerby (?) acted after the rest ran off to get Appa

Pokewiz

Good bye :)
did jet realy die? it was pretty unclear....

I think he did, didn't he tell Katara he would be fine and then Toph said he was lying?

Anyway, I just recently heard that there's going to be a real live movie for Avatar, like action movie not animated real people.

I wanted to know if that was real, does anyone know?

latios reborn

That was confirmed ages ago so yeah it's real.

And yeah Toph did say that.

Haven't visited this thread in ages, and haven't bothered to read anything before the page before this one. So, my theory is that they [the creators of Avatar] only left a few ends loose in case they wanted/needed to tie them for extra money. Anyone else agree?

hiou2

High-ohw-you-too
well, its official. Their will be no new season of avatar, the creators said so att the latest comic con. but they did create a spoof episode titled "forbidden love". but their will be a new MMORPG of avatar!!!

source: http://www.avatarspirit.net/

Pokewiz

That was confirmed ages ago so yeah it's real.

And yeah Toph did say that.

well, I was just told yesterday, so yeah ^^;;

Anyway, sounds so cool, I can't wait : D!

uber gon

Accept Change
It was a shame Aang only did spirit bending for 1 episode. I was hoping he'd use it on Azula.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
There's going to be a live action movie at some indefinite date, and that's about it.

Actually, it isn't gonna be just one movie. They are planning for it to be a trilogy. The first movie is scheduled to come out July 2, 2010, under the name The Last Airbender.

Pokewiz

Actually, it isn't gonna be just one movie. They are planning for it to be a trilogy. The first movie is scheduled to come out July 2, 2010, under the name The Last Airbender.

Now that sounds cool. : D
OMG, I can't wait to see more avatar and the people they decide to cast XD Who would be Zuko, I wonder? :O And will they put more romance in to the movies? Or less? ooh, so many questions. Too bad it's not coming out for another two years.

Manaphyman

Up all night
"Yeah I know the kid too!"

No you don't. You also can not confirm if there is going to be a series or not. Go back to the diamond and pearl section.

Atleast someone might want you there.

Aww....some widdle kid is upset Avatar is over.

Yeah, I know the kid. He's a freshman, about to be a sophmore in my high school. He plays hockey for us.

Avatar is done and over, end of story. It was fun while it lasted.

Kthleen

Wayfaring stranger
So Jet's dead-dead (and in "hot guy heaven" o_O), the reunion with Ursa was storyboarded out but Dimartino kept it out of the finale, and the movie is a faithful retelling of Book 1 of the animated series but with some new twists. ...Huh.

Last edited:

PokeTorchic

Oooooh, Avatar... I love this show! I loved "Sozin's Comet", but one thing that wasn't satisfying was Zuko didn't go find his mom, but he made Ozai tell him where she was.

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
This news of a movie sounds promising, prolly where loose ends will be tied up. However, 2010 is still two years away...

latios reborn

It may sound promising but with live action movies of anime/cartoons normally fail.

Manchee

extra toasty
MM said:
Aww....some widdle kid is upset Avatar is over.

Yeah, I know the kid. He's a freshman, about to be a sophmore in my high school. He plays hockey for us.

Avatar is done and over, end of story. It was fun while it lasted.

Haha MM..wow.

But yeah, I do belive you no matter what otehr people say.

I've already read about the movie...they're filming it in some European country, that's all I really remember, besides the release date. I really can't wait - even though I'll be in 10th grade.

latios reborn

Somewhere begenning with "S" I think is where it was being filmed.

latios reborn

Somewhere begenning with "S" I think is where it was being filmed.