1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Avatar: The Last Airbender Discussions

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by PokInfinity, Mar 14, 2008.

1. latios reborn

latios reborn Well-Known Member

I thought he did with how Longshot and Smellerby (?) acted after the rest ran off to get Appa

2. Mr. Mudkip

Mr. Mudkip Banned

Live action cartoon movies = FAIL.

3. Pokewiz

Pokewiz Good bye :)

I think he did, didn't he tell Katara he would be fine and then Toph said he was lying?

Anyway, I just recently heard that there's going to be a real live movie for Avatar, like action movie not animated real people.

I wanted to know if that was real, does anyone know?

4. latios reborn

That was confirmed ages ago so yeah it's real.

And yeah Toph did say that.

5. Haven't visited this thread in ages, and haven't bothered to read anything before the page before this one. So, my theory is that they [the creators of Avatar] only left a few ends loose in case they wanted/needed to tie them for extra money. Anyone else agree?

6. hiou2

hiou2 High-ohw-you-too

well, its official. Their will be no new season of avatar, the creators said so att the latest comic con. but they did create a spoof episode titled "forbidden love". but their will be a new MMORPG of avatar!!!

source: http://www.avatarspirit.net/

7. Pokewiz

well, I was just told yesterday, so yeah ^^;;

Anyway, sounds so cool, I can't wait : D!

8. uber gon

uber gon Accept Change

It was a shame Aang only did spirit bending for 1 episode. I was hoping he'd use it on Azula.

9. PokemonHero

PokemonHero I can see the future

Actually, it isn't gonna be just one movie. They are planning for it to be a trilogy. The first movie is scheduled to come out July 2, 2010, under the name The Last Airbender.

10. Pokewiz

Now that sounds cool. : D
    OMG, I can't wait to see more avatar and the people they decide to cast XD Who would be Zuko, I wonder? :O And will they put more romance in to the movies? Or less? ooh, so many questions. Too bad it's not coming out for another two years.

11. Manaphyman

Manaphyman Up all night

Aww....some widdle kid is upset Avatar is over.

Yeah, I know the kid. He's a freshman, about to be a sophmore in my high school. He plays hockey for us.

Avatar is done and over, end of story. It was fun while it lasted.

12. Kthleen

Kthleen Wayfaring stranger

So Jet's dead-dead (and in "hot guy heaven" o_O), the reunion with Ursa was storyboarded out but Dimartino kept it out of the finale, and the movie is a faithful retelling of Book 1 of the animated series but with some new twists. ...Huh.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2008
  13. PokeTorchic

PokeTorchic New Member

Oooooh, Avatar... I love this show! I loved "Sozin's Comet", but one thing that wasn't satisfying was Zuko didn't go find his mom, but he made Ozai tell him where she was.

14. jiang

jiang Toguro-sama's 100%

This news of a movie sounds promising, prolly where loose ends will be tied up. However, 2010 is still two years away...

15. latios reborn

It may sound promising but with live action movies of anime/cartoons normally fail.

16. Weavilegirl

Weavilegirl Honey Im home..owner

I used to watch the show, but I slowly stopped. My favorite element was earth. I should watch it again.

17. latios reborn

The MMORPG might be interesting

18. Manchee

Manchee extra toasty

Haha MM..wow.

But yeah, I do belive you no matter what otehr people say.

I've already read about the movie...they're filming it in some European country, that's all I really remember, besides the release date. I really can't wait - even though I'll be in 10th grade.

19. latios reborn

Somewhere begenning with "S" I think is where it was being filmed.

20. latios reborn

Somewhere begenning with "S" I think is where it was being filmed.