• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Avatar: The Last Airbender Discussions

poe_10

oh god! sorry! i don't no how to take that of! oh me god! sorry!

latios reborn

yeah ok it's a whole heap of code...

what are you trying to do?

@the code. Lol

@Eragon [Discussion].

I am outraged by what they did, and hope they NEVER do it again. If they make Eldest [which I doubt] they better not screw around with it. Btw, the next book in the cycle [It's a cycle now, there's gonna be four now] is coming out around 20th September or so.

@Poe_10's signature.

Isn't ten a little young to say that stuff?

Isn't ten a little young to say that stuff?

I guess she has strong feelings.

Eragon? lol, That was crap.

So what's the next book? Air?

PokInfinity

Seriously
Really? There's going to be four books in the series? I never knew about that.

Azure Wolf

Really? There's going to be four books in the series? I never knew about that.

4 Elements, its pretty much obvious. :rolleyes:

IMO, Aang will be the last avatar. He'll be killed in the state in the final episodes and then there'll be some epic sorrow phase and then Katara discovers she's pergnant with Aang's baby and the the baby turns out to be a airbender with 10% hidden water-bending. (That is when Aang's about 16+)
Ok, just joking about that but it can be possible.

The most odd thing in avatar is don't other benders have relationships (I'm talking about marital and sexual) with benders of different elements? Thier offspring's powers could mix up and end up in like water-air, fire-earth, etc. :/

PokInfinity

Seriously
I was talking about Eragon. Like the actual books. There was only supposed to be three but DiggorysGremlin said there would be four.

Last edited:

Azure Wolf

I was talking about Eragon. Like the actual books. There was only supposed to be three but DiggorysGremlin said there would be four.

Pardon my mistake, a Avatar thread you know. Yes, there are 4 in Eragon, popular belief says that the fourth will be the biggest.

Last edited:

PokInfinity

Seriously
Yeah, it was sort of random that someone brought up Eragon in the first place.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear

IMO, Aang will be the last avatar. He'll be killed in the state in the final episodes and then there'll be some epic sorrow phase and then Katara discovers she's pergnant with Aang's baby and the the baby turns out to be a airbender with 10% hidden water-bending. (That is when Aang's about 16+)
Ok, just joking about that but it can be possible.

The most odd thing in avatar is don't other benders have relationships (I'm talking about marital and sexual) with benders of different elements? Thier offspring's powers could mix up and end up in like water-air, fire-earth, etc. :/

That's always something that's intrigued me, it also clashes with the argument about how "if the first benders learned from certain animals, why can't others in the current?"

I've just started and finished Season 3 so far online, apparently it came out during October of last year; I didn't even know! Here I was waiting an extra 5 months....

lol at sirnight.

And yea, bringing Eragon in was a bit random. But yea, there's going to be four books. Actually, I think I'll make a thread about the Inheritance series.

hiou2

High-ohw-you-too
That's always something that's intrigued me, it also clashes with the argument about how "if the first benders learned from certain animals, why can't others in the current?"

I've just started and finished Season 3 so far online, apparently it came out during October of last year; I didn't even know! Here I was waiting an extra 5 months....

there are still 8 more episodes to air in book 3.
According to Avatarspirit.net, the finale (final episode ever, not just until they get a new season, ever!) of avatar will air as a 2hour long special episode! *jumps for joy* the creator will be at some convention on april 20 showing clips of the episode and answering fan questions

Azure Wolf

Over here its stuck at Earth chapter 20.
Yeah.. well that pretty much sucks. Weird that in the Avatar games (PSP/PS2) there's Haru instead of Toph for Earth-bending.

PokInfinity

Seriously
I bet the reason that Zuko is probably trying to rescue whoever at the Boiling Rock Prison because the Avatar gang told him to do it for a test. I doubt that it is going to happen.... but it's just a guess.

I bet the reason that Zuko is probably trying to rescue whoever at the Boiling Rock Prison because the Avatar gang told him to do it for a test. I doubt that it is going to happen.... but it's just a guess.

That, or he really cares. And because he's firenation, he can disguise himself, but still firebend and because he can firebend and no one knows it's him, he can just slip right in.

latios reborn

there is probably someone there that he think's can help or he's going to get Sokka's girl out.

Hmm.. If an Earthbender and Airbender had a child, what would the child bend? Like how do you incorporate Earth and Air together?

^ That's a good point, considering they are opposite elements. But maybe that's what sandbenders are? I mean, they get the sand in the air, make it fly around and can also do other stuff with it.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
Maybe they just bend both elements? Or maybe only one can be inhereted, like whichever is the strongest gene.

Last edited: