• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Avatar: The Last Airbender Discussions

Pokewiz

Good bye :)

latios reborn

yup ;)

One thing i've always wondered is why the name change

Pokewiz

I never knew they did a name change, but yeah, when did they do it In Austrailia? Or was it always like that?

EDIT: yay, rank up! XD omg, I've ranked up twice in the past two days :D

uber gon

Accept Change
Heh, it would've been neat to see a SukiXTy Lee catfight at some point.

latios reborn

And what would "Bender" have to do with here?
As for the change I only noticed when volume 1 of book 1 came out on dvd.

Manchee

extra toasty
Actually it was Kioshi, Roku and then Aang, so next would be a water bender.

I already knew that, and when I had realized it a few months ago I thought about Aang & Katara having a baby that would end up being the Avatar in some special way. I dunno...I hope.

latios reborn

I doubt it.. Think about it Katara is "dating" Aang now so he dies she has the new one wouldn't that be kinda weird??

Ipwnyou

I think that they are going to have another episode or something where suko searches for his mom.
At the end of the movie he goes to his father and in a very dramatic way states "where is my mother".
That's not something that any decent writers would just leave alone.

Manchee

extra toasty
I think that they are going to have another episode or something where suko searches for his mom.
At the end of the movie he goes to his father and in a very dramatic way states "where is my mother".
That's not something that any decent writers would just leave alone.

Whats the point of another episode? And I think the writers made it clear that the show is over.

LR said:
I doubt it. Think about it: Katara is "dating" Aang now so he dies she has the new one wouldn't that be kinda weird??

No no no, I meant for a spin-off to be in the furture where they are married or are at least a lot older. Then it would make more sense. But I know that will never happen. I'm really hoping for a spin-oof of some sort, though. I love this show.

latios reborn

Rumors are still floating around that there might be

Pokewiz

Nah, I still think it's over. I mean, you never know, what if the writers were going for an open kind of ending? Meaning you'd just have to imagine on your own how/when/where Zuko finds his mother? Since that is the only thing they left open.

Pokewiz

hm, that's true ^^
Aang being an airbender I bet they will re-create the aibenders.
But still, I think the show's done.

Glajummy

Why so S E R I O U S
If Aang dies without producing any airbending children, wouldn't the avatar cycle end. Because when it comes to an Airbending Avatar again, there'll be no one to choose from.

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
I do really think there will still be book 4...there are still things to pick up from. Zuko's mom, i dont think we have seen the last of Azula, the Air bender nomads who may still be alive, and Aang and Katara's relationship... there is more to come.

latios reborn

Do I have to break out the big letters again?
There isn't a book 4 at all..

If and I state IF they want to tie up the loose ends they won't just make a whole new book (even though not anyway) they could easily do it with a movie or something. V