• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxpikapikaxX

Is also a Naruto fan
Hi!! If you watch Avatar: The Last Airbender, we can discuss it here! My favorite nation is the fire nation and my favorite character is Zuko =)

Emo_Kirlia

Are there any new episodes? I wasn't sure if it ended after the movie or what...
I liked this show but on Dish it looks like it was moved to Nicktoons Newtwork and I wan't to watch it again without buying the DVD's.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
For the thousand times, Avatar: The Last Airbender is not an anime!

XxpikapikaxX

Is also a Naruto fan
Are there any new episodes? I wasn't sure if it ended after the movie or what...
I liked this show but on Dish it looks like it was moved to Nicktoons Newtwork and I wan't to watch it again without buying the DVD's.

yeah.. It ended with Sozin's Comet, which was a REALLY good movie =)

XxpikapikaxX

Is also a Naruto fan
Dark Absol, I'm pretty sure that its an anime.

LegendaryRotom

Dark Absol, I'm pretty sure that its an anime.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news,but ATLA is American-made and is not considered anime.
It just uses a different color-palate and a more anime-like theme to make it appear so.

Don't get me wrong though,it's a great show.

Cecil Omega

It is and isn't an anime in a way, regardless of what you call it it's still an amazing show and I cannot wait for the live action movies that are in the process of being made.

Emo_Kirlia

The Art designers are Korean so it is an anime...sorta. Technicaly anime means cartoon in Japanese, not a Japanese style cartoon. There is a Japanese Dub for the show but it's very bad in my opinion. The lip syncing isn't good but the dubbers can't help that because it's an English show and we pronounce stuff differently.
It's still a good show regardless of wether or not it's an Anime. But I could of gone without aang trying to kiss katara towrads the end of the series >.<

Last edited:

XxpikapikaxX

Is also a Naruto fan
The Art designers are Korean so it is an anime...sorta. Technicaly anime means cartoon in Japanese, not a Japanese style cartoon. There is a Japanese Dub for the show but it's very bad in my opinion. The lip syncing isn't good but the dubbers can't help that because it's an English show and we pronounce stuff differently.
It's still a good show regardless of wether or not it's an Anime. But I could of gone without aang trying to kiss katara towrads the end of the series >.<

True about it being an anime, and that's exactly why it is. And it's a VERY good show. =)

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
So, I call about 5 posts before Rave closes this, any takers?

And Avatar had to have a crappy final fight.

Rave

Banned

Get it straight you geniuses.

Rave

Banned

Get it straight you geniuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.