• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Avengers Assemble *Potential Spoilers*

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Something tells me Hyperion will be in season two's roster.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I'll try this show out more when a few more episodes come out. I just feel like this show has no love put into it. Animation is pretty bad too or rather not used well. Maybe it'll get better.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'll get around to watching this show, I really loved EMH, and I'm a not really a falcon fan, so don't know if I'll like this one

Honestly I don't see the problem with Falcon. I think he adds a good chemistry to the group :).

I liked this last episode as we finally get to see Widow do something for once.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Honestly I don't see the problem with Falcon. I think he adds a good chemistry to the group :).

I liked this last episode as we finally get to see Widow do something for once.

I mean falcon in general, I cant say for sure if I like him on the show as I haven't seen it

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I mean falcon in general, I cant say for sure if I like him on the show as I haven't seen it

Well he is well represented here(although this is the first I'v heard of him so...).

You should definitely watch it soon, I promise you'll like it.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Well he is well represented here(although this is the first I'v heard of him so...).

You should definitely watch it soon, I promise you'll like it.

Is it like the current Disney XD spiderman cartoon? Because I dont really like that one, and I hear the same guy directs it

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
It's back guys!!!

I love Hulk a little more now, Super Hulk is a beast ^_^!!

crobatman

They need to show more of Banner, the human side of Hulk.