• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Avengers Assemble *Potential Spoilers*

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
It was just a message from Disney after I looked up Mightest Heroes :p

I haven't watched Phenias and Ferb much after that Christmas special

It's a show about kids dropping out of school lol, that's why I don't watch it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So what do you guys think about the combat in this show??

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well at least we know where Widow vanished to now lol.

Also holy crap Dracula is real :O.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So no one is even gonna give this show a chance?? I mean like three episodes have gone by without even a single poster in this thread aside from joltik.

Anyways, love the Captain in this ep. He really is the best leader.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Gee wiz Rob, people probably just don't know this thread exists or they just have nothing to say thus far about it. That last episode...my own beef is Hulk and Thor shouldn't have been KO'd that easily, as both are equally durable. But this is the show that has Thor rely on the Avengers to take on the Midgard Serpent where he soloed the thing in his own comics.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Gee wiz Rob, people probably just don't know this thread exists or they just have nothing to say thus far about it. That last episode...my own beef is Hulk and Thor shouldn't have been KO'd that easily, as both are equally durable. But this is the show that has Thor rely on the Avengers to take on the Midgard Serpent where he soloed the thing in his own comics.

Lol it's been around since the preview episodes.

You gotta look at the point of the episode though. The focus was on the captain and in that sense I thought the episode was great.

But seriously, Where the heck does Widow keep running off to??

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Widow is notorious for being absent...she's a spy after all and until they need her tactics, she's not necessary for the everyday beat'em up

Ya but the show synopsis says she is on the team yet she never actually appears lol...she appeared in like only half the episodes so far.

latios reborn

Widow has hardly been about except for when she was a vamp

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Widow has hardly been about except for when she was a vamp

That's probably my one complaint as of now. I wish she was shown fighting more if she is on the actual team.

latios reborn

Hopefully that will happen soon in the series, even if she stays in the jet I'd be fine with it because she is at least there

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hey look guys, Widow actually fought for two seconds. Oh and Superman just got jacked lol.

latios reborn

Think the Sentry is the closest to Superman even if he is scared to go outside. He even
Tore Aries in half during that battle in the comics

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
I'll get around to watching this show, I really loved EMH, and I'm a not really a falcon fan, so don't know if I'll like this one