• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Avenger's Fakemon/Other Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, I like the way I do flames. Although, Laghoul did originally have a lamp, but i removed it because it isn't a natural thing. He would have to evolve then find a lamp, which didn't make sense to me.

Anyways, if you ant a DIFFERENT fire type, look no further than my latest sprite,

Magwurm
Ancient Magma Pokémon
magwurm.gif

:fire:/:dragon:
Magwurm is legendary

Thus completing my serpent trio.

4pikachu4

I think that a lot of your pokemon are really cute! I want to use them! (don't worry, I won't, and I know that the answer will be no. :) )
Anyways, I think that they are super fabulous, do you happen to know off the top of your head how many you made? I got too lazy to count, xD
Keep up the awesome work, I think they're all great!

Crossel

Path to power.
Very nice, i have seen most of them already and there really good.
It is in D/p style right ?
Also what noticed me is that tantren's face is ait weird.
It looks to flat if i look at it, also his legs could never suport that big body of him.
Just some minnor isseus not that bad.
Also just a question about the grass starter..
On the final evo he can see a branch with a face on it, just like giraferic( dont know how i spell the name ) is it based on him or did you just made it up :p the final evo is really one of the best in your whole collection..
And also why is there a lil carvanha next to the evo for sharkpedo :p it looks really funny haha.
Good sprites ;) keep making them!!

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
these are tha ****(that means it's good)

Eternal Flame

\m/(>.<)\m/
Wow, these are the best fake's ever! I love the idea of P'iong, But they all evolve into kinglon and Queenon, maybe each pre-evo has ots own atribute, eg speed, atck, defence, and when they become a king of queen, that attribute is emphasized, so you can easilly tell which pre-evo kinleon came from!

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
me too. these look like official Gamefreak sprites, but they clearly have your own style. easily a 10/10!

envytrogdor404

The Divine Trainer
10000000000/10 They're just WOW. I can't even imagine how long it took to make them all... AWESOME

P.S
I was wondering if anyone knows any good Scratch Tutorials.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
You are amazing! I know this is a bit odd, but I would like your request your services in the near future.

By near future, I mean as soon as I get a scanner-(Not very soon)

Me And My Friendz Like Your Pkmn, Could We Maybe Use Them For Our Gamez?

Status
Not open for further replies.