• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Avenger's Fakemon/Other Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
"Dummbas the intelligence Pokemon" I cracked up at that XD.

Shomonstar and Shomonger remind me of a certan Luigi's Mansion Boss named Bogmire...

And Pyrandi's flame's colors just look odd to me. They look a lot like the base colors at the little bar on MSPaint.

You have a lot of original ideas for Pokemon, though. I wouldn't be surprised if these became real Pokemon. XD

Edit:
Super Rank Up Power Activate!!!

Last edited:

Hero of Legend

Advanced Missingno.
WOW AMAZING!!!

My favs are the pre evos and evos of current Pokemon, I love Dugmole! XD

Absolutely phenomenal! :D

And Dummbas, GENIUS!!! LOL

You should consider perhaps making Pokemon based on Nintendo characters, this person on Deviant Art made this big poster of hand drawn Pokemon based on Sonic characters, a classic! :D

Last edited:

Lauzi

Roar out louder~!
Wow, you are one awesome spriter!=D I don't see any flaws at all, they all look so cool.^^ Spriting can be really difficult, and sometimes its hard to find Masters at Spriting, but you are definetly one of the masters.^^

~..:Honchkrow:..~

armless_man

Pokemon Spriter
The Magwurm looks awesome, I also like Toilster, Ninjobi and Kelspada, these are the greatest scratched sprites I have ever seen!

Momiji

I hate rainbows!
Meh, I like the way I do flames. Although, Laghoul did originally have a lamp, but i removed it because it isn't a natural thing. He would have to evolve then find a lamp, which didn't make sense to me.

Anyways, if you ant a DIFFERENT fire type, look no further than my latest sprite,

Magwurm
Ancient Magma Pokémon
magwurm.gif

:fire:/:dragon:
Magwurm is legendary

Thus completing my serpent trio.

I really like this one. Its eyes look gentle it reminds me of latias and I dont know why :p

I got say I find myself coming back to this thread just to look at your sprites lol

You should start your own RPG or make a comic/fanfic with them I'd love to read or participate in either ;)

UltimaRaven02

One problem no more than 1 pokemon can evolve into a pokemon so Kirlia must be removed from from existence for Gallades evo line to work which means

Ralts-Gardevoir(Not so bad but still)

(also talking about your Chess pokemon)

One problem no more than 1 pokemon can evolve into a pokemon so Kirlia must be removed from from existence for Gallades evo line to work which means

Ralts-Gardevoir(Not so bad but still)

(also talking about your Chess pokemon)

Did you write the rules for pokemon? I didn't think so.
Just because you THINK it can't happen, doesn't mean it can't. It's not like I'm making a game or anything either.
---
Momiji- I enjoy magwurm alot too, although i have edited the sprite to look meaner haha. He didn't quite fit with the other two.

Keeper of the Aura

Darkrai = Best PKMN
These are TOO good! You should FORCE Nintendo to make a game out of those! 100,000,00/10! :)

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Here are 2 you may improve (Shading) and add to your list!

custompokemonzd8.png

splat

People would flame me if I were to call him a noob..

On a total sidenote - I hardly pay attention to post count. People make up complete ranking out of post counts, which is really awkward - one who posts less but contributes more to threads is less of the newbie than someone who posts a lot of random spam.

Now, let us get back on topic shall we?

Hark/Avenger's sprites are way to awesome not to talk about it :D

Quanyails

Shining Ninetales
O_O WOW. Amazing. Those sprites are nice! Not perfect, but very good! Why not a White Chess Set Pokemon?

SacredSwampert

Herd u liek Pygola?
awe...some!

Status
Not open for further replies.