• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aventurineshipping (DawnxN) general discussion v 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I got permission from xEryChan to restart this thread:

Who are they?:
Dawn/Hikari:
A 10 year old girl that comes from Twinleaf town in the Sinnoh region. In the anime Dawn is a coordinator and has placed in the top 2 in the Sinnoh Grand Festival.

Natural Harmonia Gropius/N:
N was the puppet leader of Team Plasma in Pokémon Black and White and aspired to create separate worlds for humans and Pokémon. In BW2 he returns to help save Kyurem from Ghetsis. In the anime N appears as a recurring character and is able to understand Pokemon when they speak. N temporarily joins Ash and the group to the White ruins and helps battle against Team Plasma.

Rules:
1. All SPPf rules apply. Following them shouldn't be too hard.
2. Please, absolutely no bashing of any kind. Respect one another and other people's opinions. If you have a problem with someone's opinion, rationally point out what you don't like, don't impulsively and baselessly attack his position.
3. No double, triple, or more posts are allowed. Only one is needed.
4. All fanart not created by you must be credited to its author.
5. No one liners [post consisting of one line or less], please.
6. Please stay on topic.

Topic Questions:
What hints would you like to see if Dawn and N ever met?

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
I feel bad for the poor sap who got stuck with the damaged goods known as N.
N isn't THAT damaged. At least not compared to some other Pokemon characters. I am curious as to how this ship name was formed.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Well it could be worse.

She could be stuck with Ash.
xD. Though to be honest I guess I could see the two (Dawn and N) striking up a friendship if they meet up in the future but I'm not sure if I'd ever see something romantic come out of it.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
"Aventurineshipping." Pssh. They should have called it DawNshipping.

I am curious as to why they named it aventurineshipping. I think it might have had to do something with a stone, but I dunno why. Guessing it maybe had a bluish green color or something iirc.

Anyways I would love to see the interactions with Dawn and N if they ever met. It would be interesting imo.

Hanzer

Water Goddess Enjoyer
What hints would you like to see if Dawn and N ever met?

Well, it could be N being like "oh, the bond between you and your pokemon is so deep, you must really care about him. He says he really likes traveling with you and blahblahblahablahablah". After all the "your pokemon" giberish, he says that she is a good trainer and starts talking with her, Dawn blushing at some of his comments, there are many possibilities.

I first missread the name as "Adventureshipping" but then I read it correctly and asked myself what the hell does Aventurine mean, so yeah I kinda would like to know why they named it like this too...

Ninjagamer720

Pearlshipper 4 EVER!
Well it could be worse.

I hope that you just did not bash pearlshipping or ash. You ll be at war

Blood Red

【推しの子】
It's a nevermet, right? While I don't normally ship those, this seems interesting, a bit like Ikari done right XD

Oh, and for those curious about what 'Aventurine' means: It's some sort of mineral that has tiny reflective particles in it. Why this ship was named after that is anybody's guess :/

Well it could be worse.

Or Barry, since Twinleafshipping is a thing XD

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Yeah, I honestly have no clue why it was named that also. Maybe it might have to do with Chargestone Cave maybe? I remember it being a somewhat relevant setting for N's story. Also Dawn's hair is blue and Chargestone cave seemed to be blue in color iirc, so maybe that's it? Though I think the actual Aventurine is light green in color like N's hair iirc. I dunno how Dawn would be relevant to that.

fenniken

fire master
Nawn. Is the best shipping.piplup can start flirting with zorua. And N will meet Dawn because piplup

Status
Not open for further replies.