• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Avid Ephemeral Quintessence - A Strange Life [pg15]

Kyohaku

Master Coordinator
Sounds interesting Trance. Think I'll give it a shot.

Name:Leon Wolke

Class:4A

Method of self-defense:Leon is quite the firearms enthuiast,having collected various types of firearms in his younger days. However, he's acknowledged the fact that some type of close-ranged weapon is needed,and uses a sabre when a firearm won't do in weapon combat. His unarmed fighting style is a combination of Russian Sambo and Judo,composed of takedowns, Judo flips, joint locks, and several other strikes.He admits that his sword and unarmed skills are better than his marksmanship, but it's still nothing to scoff at.

Description:Leon's Filipino/Spanish decent comes into play concerning his appearence. At 5'9 he seems to stand at a moderately good height, his skin being a deep bronze color and his eyes being a heterochromatic color,the left eye being a lighter shade of brown than the other. They seem to have a sort of haunting look about them, and anyone who makes eye contact for an extended period of time will most likely be daunted by this fact. He's got quite a healthy bit of muscle from exercising at home, and he tends to use them when in hand-to hand combat(since a good deal of strength is needed in the style he's chosen.) His hair is a reddish-brown color and shaggy,never really having bothered to tame it. He's also unshaven, scraggly stubble adorning his face. As for clothing, he tends to favor button-down shirts and jeans, with an assortment of Converse trainers in various colors. He also occasionally will wear a tie with his outfit;however,it's loosened for comfort.

Personality:Leon tends to describe himself as an oddball. He tends to stray away from large crowds, never really bothering to hang out with friends on the weekends. He pumps alcohol, cigarettes, and coffee into his bloodstream without a second thought, yet for some reason he's remained fairly healthy throughout his life. He's got a good deal of intelligence;free time has made him research and read books about various subjects, and he tends to pop them out randomly in a conversation, which can come across as quite a shock. Despite his reluctance to be around people, he's a great judge of character, and can pick up and point out random quirks about them that no one else can from a casual glance or watching them go about their daily business. He enjoys watching the clouds and taking life as it comes, not bothering to worry even in the face of a major dilemna. His flippant attitude in the face of danger sometimes can shock people, combined with a fact that he can make witty and funny comments that wouldn't be expected to come out of his mouth. His sarcastic streak has gotten him in trouble more times than he can count, and he does not suffer fools gladly, mocking and tearing them apart with a acidic tongue that can melt even the strongest materials. At the same time, he can be caring and a benevolent understanding, willing to give advice and gladly help out;provided his assistance is sought out, of course.

Favorite Subjects:English and Technology

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
Kyohaku: Had trouble recognizing you til I sifted through some of your old posts lulz. random non-spacing and punctuation aside, I'll accept you.

Well, this concludes the signups.

They will now be Closed. Expect the Opening Post of the Roleplay to either be tonight or tomorrow night.

Thanks guys!

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
Well, this concludes the signups.

They will now be Closed. Expect the Opening Post of the Roleplay to either be tonight or tomorrow night.

Thanks guys!

I may not be able to begin immediately, my family is going to Rocky Point the day after tomorrow, so if I manage to do an opening post I would have someone to fill in for a few days. ^_^U