• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

AvoKitty's Pokemon Trade Shop

setclose

Hihi

May I offer u my ESTEU09 regigigas ut for ur FILM14 Victini-ID:12031-Adamant-Lvl 50? Also may I ask if u hv the France karel riolu? Thanks a lot

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
I want a v -create rayquaza for a shaymin or a shinymawile

AvoKitty

Banned
would you clone and return any of these for you dw glaceon?
movie11 shiny golurk and hydregion,zekrom and reshiram ,victini(jap),
event11 zoroark,
tru shaymin,
wishmkr jirachi,
smr2010 jirachi,
pokesmash mewtwo and zoroark,
spr2010pichu(t) &jap version,
vgc evee,milotic,
mystery egg pidove and pansage,
world scrafty,crobat,weavile,lucario.
Alamos darkrai,
win2011 suicune,
oblivia deoxys,
movie11 shaymin,
palcity lucario,
old sea map mew,
aura mew,
hayley mew,
tru regigas,
pokemin center snivy,
birth island deoxys,
gamestp deoxys,
birthday charmander,
enigma stone latias and latios,
oaks letter shaymin,
pc tokyo healer audino,
ash scaggy (jap)
gamstp entei,raikou,
e4all manaphy,
jap dw arceus,
birthday togekiss,
dw chimchar,piplup,torchic,mamoswine.
Evee evolutions espeon(t),leafeon,umbreon(t), flareon, jolteon,
I'll take the PC Snivy ^^.Also i see that i have lots of pokemon you want in your sig,maybe we can work a deal for all of them(of mine xD that you want)
my bagon isnt shiny, but it is the event. from 2003. i dont believe they could be shiny, but i may be wrong.
Ahh ok,as you had it listed as shiny xD Anyway,sure i cant trde today nor tomorrow if you read my earlier post C:
Hihi

May I offer u my ESTEU09 regigigas ut for ur FILM14 Victini-ID:12031-Adamant-Lvl 50? Also may I ask if u hv the France karel riolu? Thanks a lot
Hello^^~Sorry,but i already have them both.But you can have the Riolu for free if you want ^_- PM me?
I want a v -create rayquaza for a shaymin or a shinymawile
I'll take the mawile of you,has it been trained/touched?

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
Hi! Why are you not responding to my PM and VM? I'm sorry if I sound impatient, I just really want to know if and how we are going to do the trade ^^

AvoKitty

Banned
when i get my pokemon cloned ill contact you through your shop also by vm if thats okay
OkC:
Hi! Why are you not responding to my PM and VM? I'm sorry if I sound impatient, I just really want to know if and how we are going to do the trade ^^
Sorry,i cant trade now til thursday,going on a camp

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BIG UPDATE ,I HAVE CHANGED MY LAYOUT TO SOMETHING DIFFERENT.MY SECOND POST IS NOW WHERE YOU WILL FIND MY SHINY POKEMON.I HAVE ALSO ADDED A FEW DIFFERENT SHINIES.NEXT WEEK,28TH OF MAY 2012 TO 29TH OF MAY 2012 I WILL ALTER MY LAYOUT AGAIN TO SUIT MY LIKING,WHICH ALSO MAKES LIFE EASIER FOR YOU.ALSO FROM NOW,I CANNOT TRADE UNTIL THURSDAY,AS I'LL BE AT A CAMP ON TUESDAY.I WILL ONLY TRADE URGENT TRADES FROM NOW TIL THEN,SORRY.​
~Kitty​

GoldenMagikarp

I AM ERROR
Sorry,i cant trade now til thursday,going on a camp

That's ok, but do you want me to clone back your pokemon, do you want the shiny Heracross from my giveaway and do you have any special redis-conditions for your pokemon? I prefer to know such things in advance. :)

AvoKitty

Banned
That's ok, but do you want me to clone back your pokemon, do you want the shiny Heracross from my giveaway and do you have any special redis-conditions for your pokemon? I prefer to know such things in advance. :)

No need to clone.And no thankyou,i already have shiny heracross xD ,and no they are all fully redis

Taigastyle

hardened battler
Hey, can I get some more info on your DW Bulbasaur? (Nature/IV/OT, etc?) It would be greatly appreciated!!

AvoKitty

Banned
Hey guise im back,Updated events section C: Also altered the layout

thats fine if youre able to clone all of m pokemon and give clones back?
Sure C:
my pokemon are now cloned im ready to trade when you are
Same,whenever your ready

Can you Trade?
Yup C:
Shiny Flawless Pokemon
Latios Timid
Flygon Jolly
both ev trained they worth anything to you?
Sory,no,i don't collect EV'd pokes

Last edited:

Taigastyle

hardened battler
Hey, can I get some more info on your DW Bulbasaur? (Nature/IV/OT, etc?) It would be greatly appreciated!!