• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aw, poor Hana...

I made this over the course of the day, so I could ward off any art thieves(I always put my name on my art, but just in case...). I suck at symmetry.;_;

artthievesbw4.png

I tried to use the Doremi style as much as I could(Hana-chan is from Ojamajo Doremi), but the eyes I really needed to do in my own style. Oh, and look who made a cameo!:p The first time I've kinda done him in several months, but Eddie-sama was just too perfect for this. Viva la raza, nya~:D

Enjoy the pic! And art thieves, don't even THINK about it. That's just evil.:mad:

Mistynia

Funga Fufu
Awww! Omisgosh, I just wanna hug it. Poor Hana-chan... ;_; It looks like she can scream at any moment XD Really cute, if I say so myself. The eyes are just... awwww. :3

Yeah...I've been wanting to do this pic for a week, but I quickly realized there was a big styles clash. *rimshot*

Hana-chan is teh kawaii~<3

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
Aww!~ I love Hana-chan! But I'm too use to the Doremi style of drawing her so the size and shape of her head kinda shook me, the ears too. But it's very good! And yes, art theives must die.

I drew her design as best I could, plus as I said, I really suck at symmetry(lack of major shading kinda hurt it, but I was going for something basic).:/ Considering I do all my projects on Paint, I think I did well.

BTW, irony is added for the 'art thieves must die' thing because...well, Eddie G. is already dead.:p Unlike some people(*glares at WWE creative*), I know how to do my tributes(I plan to do him for Project Chibi-chibi in November).:3