• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Awake

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
So there is this new series on NBC, Awake. The premise is fantastic. Police dad/husband is in a horrific car accident and has to face the loss of his Son/Wife in two separate realities! Cool ensues as he has two different lives to live! Two different shrinks, two different partners at work stuff like that, his wife alive in one his son in the other. The story is held together awesomely. Personally I think he is in a coma and is trying to piece together his guilt before he wakes. But that's just me.

Cool show if you like bizarre stuff which I do!

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I saw the commercial for this, and I almost had to change my pants. This "what is reality" thing is exactly the kind of thing I love.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
They handled the premier episode well I thought, I was especially moved by the closing scene.

I'll PM the spoiler if you want.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Oh crap, I didn't even know it had already aired. I thought it was like a "coming soon" thing. No don't spoil me; hopefully it'll come on again.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Well I watched it thanks to on demand so it has to have aired at least once! I think you will enjoy.

Yata

The Prophet
Crap I wanted to watch that too, I didn't know it premiered already. It better not become overly complicated just so they can draw out a season though.

Yata

The Prophet
NBC uploaded the full pilot on youtube, I loading it right now.

Sweet, I'll have to be suite to keep up with the series. I just hope out doesn't go the way of Lost, that got really stupid.