• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Awakening of Darkness: an AAMayL fic

How do you like my chaps so far?

• Total voters

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
One question for you all and those of you soon to come: How did you find this fic? Did you...a) Find a post by me and click the link in my sig, or... b) Did go the fan-fic main page and find it?

I just found it on the first page of this forum.

that sounds me like yu-gi-oh did you did a crossover of yu-gi-oh? o_O

Hey yeah! I have a suspicion about that as well.

slysunshine said:
Me too! ^^

I really like this fic. It's exciting, and I find some parts funny. I like how all this weird stuff happens and then they start talking about Christmas and gym battles! XD

Same here, who could resist the call of an AAMayL story?
Best chappie, but I want another one ASAP!

M

mystic_girl

Wow, this is another great chapter.:)
There could be a tad more description but it's okay.;) I love the idea's and the suspence. And you'r making it a little bit like christmas.:D You have fixed up length to about 4 pages. Spelling and grammer are fine and doesn't need worrying about. I can't wait untill the next chapter. *Taps foot impatiently.*:mad:

Keep trying!:)

~mystic_girl;001;

Silent Shadow

Earth Trainer
big evil said:
Me said:
One question for you all and those of you soon to come: How did you find this fic? Did you...a) Find a post by me and click the link in my sig, or... b) Did you go the fan-fic main page and find it?

RIku-CHan said:
that sounds me like yu-gi-oh did you did a crossover of yu-gi-oh? o_O

Hey yeah! I have a suspicion about that as well.

A Crossover of Yu-Gi-Oh? :confused: I had no idea... But yeah, I guess it does sound kinda like Yu-Gi-Oh!:D Really, who could resist the call of an AAMayL Fic? Heck, I have five marked as favorites!

Ã

</|-Ãlvaro-|\>

Elite Arbiter said:
A Crossover of Yu-Gi-Oh? :confused: I had no idea... But yeah, I guess it does sound kinda like Yu-Gi-Oh!:D Really, who could resist the call of an AAMayL Fic? Heck, I have five marked as favorites!

Where is the next chap good friend ;__;? And I like the idea of you putting crossover elements on your fic ^^

Silent Shadow

Earth Trainer
A little So'em So'em

For those of you who have been wondering what Malek looks like, here ya go (Drew it meself!) :

One question though. Do ya think I should post this as a Fan Art, or what?
[IMG135]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/914085/12-19-200401;49;26PM.GIF[/IMG135]
It's a little screwy, isn't it? It had to be small so I could upload it, so it's not that easy to see, sorry...
As for the next chap, well, it's on its way, but not completely done yet... I'll PM all of you when it's done!

Last edited:
M

Mermaid

Wow thats Malek....cool ^_^ I think It's a little to small to put it in the fan-art forum

Last edited by a moderator:

Silent Shadow

Earth Trainer
Mermaid said:
Wow thats Malek....cool ^_^ I think It's a little to small to put it in the fan-art forums
Sadly, I know... I had to make this small to upload it from my scanner.:( But at least someone likes it! Notice the moon & the clouds in the background?

Last edited:
Ã

</|-Ãlvaro-|\>

Elite Arbiter said:
Sadly, I know... I had to make this small to upload it from my scanner.:( But at least someone likes it! Notice the moon & the clouds in the background?

WOW MALEK IS PRETTY COOL AND FEARSOME O_O!!!!

HE IS THE DEVIL HIMSELF!! WOW PRETTY NICE

Silent Shadow

Earth Trainer
Believe me, It's a lot better when it's bigger, how it normally was! You could see his red eyes glaring right back at you. Be afraid, be very afraid!

Silent Shadow

Earth Trainer
I hope you all mean scary in a good way! j/k I know you wouldn't insult me on purpose......................... Would you? :redface:

R

RazzPersian

This is a really great fic =D you started off with really short chapters, but #4 was really great. I wasn't expecting the surprise at all, I thought it was like, Gary or something ^^'
Good job <3

Silent Shadow

Earth Trainer
All right guys, I'm back in Florida, from New York. Didn't I tell you that I left? Guess not.... Anyway, The Next chap should be done some time this week. I couldn't work on it before, cause the fic was saved on my mom's computer (it's the fastest ^_^) and I couldn't get it to New York. So keep checking in every day, got it?

Silent Shadow

Earth Trainer
5th Chap.... EVERYONE READ NOW!!

Guess what.....? :D

(Note: If you want, you can call me Michael instead of Elite Arbiter. I mean, hey, we’re all friends here, right? And that is my real name, just so you know.)

I bet you remember the last chap, when they saw that Brendan was helping Malek. Who could forget? Anyway, here are some of the last few words from the 4th chap *ahem*: “Let’s just go back to the house; it’s getting near 10:00. We should get some sleep.” -said by Ash. And here’s the 5th chap:

Welcome back to the Den of Darkness… It’s me, EA, here with another chap. *laughing maniacally*
Michael, I told you not to laugh maniacally. You’ll hurt your throat!
Aw, mom! You ruined my moment! *clears throat* Sorry for the unwanted interruption… XD

Chapter 5: Misty’s Return
Hmm… What could that mean? XD

Note 2: This will be a bit shorter than the rest, but I’ll make up for it in the next Chap.

As Ash and May headed back to the house, they had no idea of the visitor they were going to get tomorrow. They could only think about when and where Malek would show up next. Ash yawned.

“Ahh… Man I’m tired. I really need to get some sleep.” He yawned. again. “What about you, May?”

“Nah. I think that I’ll help my mom with the dinner.”

“Okay. Well then… ‘Night May. See ya tomorrow.”

“Goodnight Ash.” Secretly, May blew him a kiss as she shut the door.
_______________________________​

The next morning, when Ash woke up and went into the kitchen, he saw everyone waiting for him.

“What are you all looking at me for? I didn’t do anything… Did I?” He asked with a confused look on his face.

“We’re waiting to slap you across the face for waking up so late!” May and Max answered.

“But it’s only… Hey! You don’t have to be sarcastic, ya know!” Ash exclaimed as he looked at the clock on the wall. “It’s only 7:30!”

“I know that.” Caroline said, “But you should want to wake up earlier for your presents!” She pointed to the tall evergreen tree in the living room that had millions of presents under it. Some big, some small, some round, some straight, some colorful and some dark. Ash gasped.

“That’s a lot of presents!” he said, staring. “Are any of ‘em for me?”

Norman, as if waking up from being hypnotized, answered out of nowhere. “Well, we knew you might’ve ended up here, so we got you a few gifts. But it wasn’t just us; I think May got a couple for you.” Just then, the doorbell rang. “Huh? I wonder who that could be, especially on Christmas morning. Ash, could you get that?”

“Sure.” He opened the door, and got a big surprise. “Misty?! What are you doing here?”

“Didn’t Caroline tell you? I’m celebrating Christmas with you! I can’t believe you didn’t remember. My sisters are still on the vacation and no one else is there. So I came all the way here.” Misty explained. When May saw Misty, she got a little angry.

“What’s she doing here?” May asked. “I mean, Merry Christmas, Misty!” She added when Caroline shot her a dirty look. ‘Ho. Ho. Ho.’ she thought, sarcastically.

Max was getting impatient. “Presents, now!!! I want presents, now!”

“Hmm… good idea, Max.” Ash commented, “Maybe it’ll break this fight up…”
So, as it was said, every one started opening presents one by one. Ash picked up a round one that said: “To: Ash, From: May. NOTE: Open outside!” So when he read it, Ash and May went outside and opened it.

“A poke ball? Why did you say to open it outside then?” Ash questioned.

“Look inside…” May answered. “You’ll get a very big surprise!” Ash threw it out, making his jaw drop wide open as he saw a blue figure dash by, like a Scyther running through the tall grass, and heard a roaring sound echoing through the town, making snow fall off the rooftops, even startling some of the residents.

“A… A… Suicune? HOW DID YOU GET A SUICUNE?!” He yelled, “AND WHERE DID YOU GET A SUICUNE?! He calmed down, “But I like it, thanks.”

“I knew you’d like it, you can’t resist catching wild Pokemon, so I thought getting a legendary would be much more valuable to you.” May explained.

“Yeah, and it’ll help us against Malek too!” Ash added.

May had an angry look on her face just now. “Is that all you care about? Defeating Malek is more important?” She suddenly started to cry. “I got you this incredible present; a majestic Suicune, and all you’re going to use it for is a pointless battle that no one will win? I hate to see beautiful things—she patted Suicune on the head and it growled affectionately-- used in war! You’ll destroy the world trying! Don’t you get it?! I can’t stand to see you get hurt anymore!”

“May, calm down…. Don’t cry, okay? That’s not all I care about. The truth is…. I care about you much more than anything else May. And I really mean it…” Ash said.

“You mean................” May started,

“Yes… I love you May, and nothing can ever change that….” Ash finished. Little did they know, Max was videotaping the entire thing.

“Oh this is good….” He thought to himself, “I can’t wait to show this to Mom!”
May felt she had to say something too. She took a deep breath, and said “Ash, I… What I’m trying to say is… Well… I mean… I love you too, Ash. I didn’t think you’d feel the same. But now I know…” She said. Apparently, she was a bit nervous. “Thank you.”

I wish I was as lucky as Ash. I’ll never have a girlfriend… Ignore that last sentence! Ash got a Suicune. Surprised? Probably not… But if you think this chap was cool, check out the next one: A Common Foe! Any advice? Give to the needy! XD All opinions accepted, and btw, what do you think of the chap names so far; like on a scale of 1-10 on how they go with the chapters?
Off topic: Who got the new Ace Combat game? I have it and I love it!

Last edited:

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
Haha! First to review after the new chapter is up!

When May saw Misty, she got a little angry.

“What’s she doing here?” May asked. “I mean, Merry Christmas, Misty!” She added when Caroline shot her a dirty look. ‘Ho. Ho. Ho.’ she thought, sarcastically.

Oh ho ho! May got a little jealous there!

A Suicune! How did May catch a Suicune!!? Never mind, its a fanfic...

Funny bits here and there, so I liked it.

Silent Shadow

Earth Trainer
big evil said:
A Suicune! How did May catch a Suicune!!? Never mind, its a fanfic...

That's exactly what Ash thought! XD But you are the first to review! YAY!!!

Shiny Linoone

Coming and going
Wow, best chapter so far! Max videotaping Ash and May was priceless. I also like that May gave Ash a Suicune.(Lugia would've been lots cooler, but I like Suicune.) I give this fic a 4/5.:)

Last edited: