• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Awakening of Darkness: an AAMayL fic

How do you like my chaps so far?

• Total voters
M

Megaflare

good chap my friend it was a bit short but great!

so Ash present was a Suicune huh? I never saw that coming and is really good.

Ã

</|-Ãlvaro-|\>

Woa Michael ^^!!! pretty good chap!!! I was longing to see more parts of your fic ^^

S

Shiny May

it's a nice chap. Description is good but length could be better, also a bit more description of thoughts would be nice. I love to know thoughts of characters (especially love thoughts! :D), it makes it really more interesting and you can really feel with a character

Suicune, a bit weird gift since especially it's a very hard to catch legendary and it's very swift. DIdn't expect it though

Silent Shadow

Earth Trainer
Thanks a lot!!! I'm glad you all liked it!

R

RazzPersian

Yeah, the suicune was a bit of a shock, but otherwise it was great ^^ You could make things with a bit more continuity though, like when Max tapes them you could add in somewhere tht he got a Video Camera for christmas or something... you know? =3 I'm gonna start a fic soon... look out for it ;D

Silent Shadow

Earth Trainer
I will RazzPersian!

E

Ember

That was great! Max videotapeing them was funny. Keep up the good work.

Great chappie, the only things a got a little problem with is that it was short and that May caught a Suicune.True, this is a fanfic, but still, it just seems hard to believe. Maybe if you had May have a flashback to when she caught it.

Silent Shadow

Earth Trainer
Hmm.... you don't seem too happy about Suicune, everyone.... :( Which reminds me: About my poll, be honest. If you don't like it, tell me so I can make it better!

M

Megaflare

I don't have problem with it since this is a fic but come to think of it if Ash need Suicune that means that Malik could be really powerful so Ash and May would have a hard time trying to beat him and that could be good since this is a AAMayL fic.

Silent Shadow

Earth Trainer
Hey guys! Sorry for the delay, but my friend--Falco Rose on another website-- said he wants to help me with this fic, and he also said he wants to do the next chap. I'll quote what parts he helped me with at the end of the post, but is that even allowed? To have someone write a chap for you? Anyway, it'll take a while if he does type the next chap.... I'll try to beat him to it though so you can read my work! ^_~
Note: can someone get a mod to read this post? I want to know if that's allowed.

A

AshLord

I should have reviewed when I saw this. It's good. Length should be longer. And Brendan and Misty coming into the picture? That might ruin Ash and May's time. Malek? He really is evil. And Max is the evil one in that chap. He actually tried to record Ash and May admitting it! Hopefully he won't spread it around everywhere. It's good overall... but... May caught a Suicune?!!!! She either bought it or caught it! That was unexpected. But since it's Advanceshipping I'll give you................. 4 stars!

Silent Shadow

Earth Trainer
Sorry guys, but school is really getting in my way for this chap, but I'll get it done soon. Also, I need more reviews!!!

Sequoia

this is a pity...but if you can't write / type it, couldn't you get your friend to type it? ^_^; you did say that, you know...

EDIT: by the way, this is a great fic...how did May get a Suicune?

Neopolis

Battle Pyramid Champion
Hoennshippers are probably going to kill you for this ;)
It's a great fic. The first 3 were too short, but the last 2 were excellent. I hope the next chap comes out soon and Misty will catfight with May =P I'll keep track of this fic from now on. 5 stars for you ^^

(By the way, is it a coincidence that Malek sounds like Marik, the Yu-Gi-Oh morphing-into-demon guy? :p )

F

FireMeowth

This is really a great fic and one of the best advanceshipping ones.
I wonder what other things Ash gets in present...
I hope you continue writing.

Silent Shadow

Earth Trainer
Sequoia said:
this is a pity...but if you can't write / type it, couldn't you get your friend to type it? ^_^; you did say that, you know...

EDIT: by the way, this is a great fic...how did May get a Suicune?
I am writing/typing it now, but the reason he even wanted to help was 'cause I printed it and showed him the entire fic so far at school, and he said it was really good. So he wanted to help me, but never got around to it. Which means he's not gonna help... In other words, I'm back to my lonesome
As for the catching of Suicune, you'll find out in the next chap...

Hoennshippers are probably going to kill you for this ;)
It's a great fic. The first 3 were too short, but the last 2 were excellent. I hope the next chap comes out soon and Misty will catfight with May =P I'll keep track of this fic from now on. 5 stars for you ^^

(By the way, is it a coincidence that Malek sounds like Marik, the Yu-Gi-Oh morphing-into-demon guy? :p )
Heh.... I better watch my back for Hoennshippers... XD And thanks for the 5 stars!! BTW, about the Marik thing, maybe it is a coincidence! ;)

This is really a great fic and one of the best advanceshipping ones.
I wonder what other things Ash gets in present...
I hope you continue writing.
You really think it's one of the best? Yay! Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

Sequoia

hmmm...no wonder. but i hope you update soon, i've got an english assignment coming up, and if you dont post soon, i'll probably have to ignore anything that comes up here until its over...

Silent Shadow

Earth Trainer
neopolis3 said:
I also want a new chapter. How many chapters will it have?
well it should have at least 9 or 10, but there could be many more....