• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Awesome Sauce Trade Shop

EonDragonFTW

I already have all of the Sinnoh dw starters. I would like (dw) Treecko & (Dw) Mudkip. Can I get info( Level, OT, ID, Nature, Iv's, Moves, etc)

Ok so the Mudkip is Docile nature and Treeko is Hasty
Both are UT, so no EVs and levels are 10 or whatever you receive them at. OTs are both PPorg. ID 59024
SID 51594
Mudkip moves: tackle growl mud slap water gun
Treeko moves: pound leer absorb

not sure about IVs, and I assure you they're not hacks.

Ok so the Mudkip is Docile nature and Treeko is Hasty
Both are UT, so no EVs and levels are 10 or whatever you receive them at. OTs are both PPorg. ID 59024
SID 51594
Mudkip moves: tackle growl mud slap water gun
Treeko moves: pound leer absorb

not sure about IVs, and I assure you they're not hacks.

I really don't like those natures :(

Nickdaflick

my DW Event Gothorita for your shiny Duskull

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Hey, if you still have
(Shiny)Eevee
Nature: Modest| Ability: Anticipation
Moves: Wish| Curse | Helping Hand | Yawn
OT:Neblim | ID: 51308
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/30
UT (Lv.1)
could you possibly hold it for me? I have been searching for a shiny female Eevee for the longest time, and I would be willing to trade the Pokémon below for it.
Joltik
Lv 1 (UT)
Shiny Flawless (31/31/31/31/31/31, I believe)
ID: 51631
OT: Touko
Moves:
~X-Scissor
~Spider Web
~Leech Life
~String Shot

Oh, is the Eevee nicknamable? I really hope it is, just wondering.

my DW Event Gothorita for your shiny Duskull

Ok, sure. Mind telling me the nature first?

Hey, if you still have
(Shiny)Eevee
Nature: Modest| Ability: Anticipation
Moves: Wish| Curse | Helping Hand | Yawn
OT:Neblim | ID: 51308
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/30
UT (Lv.1)
could you possibly hold it for me? I have been searching for a shiny female Eevee for the longest time, and I would be willing to trade the Pokémon below for it.
Joltik
Lv 1 (UT)
Shiny Flawless (31/31/31/31/31/31, I believe)
ID: 51631
OT: Touko
Moves:
~X-Scissor
~Spider Web
~Leech Life
~String Shot

Oh, is the Eevee nicknamable? I really hope it is, just wondering.

No, the eevee is not nicknamed or nicknamable. I also don't want that Joltik, what else do you have?

Victory★Star★

Mega Victini?
im interested in shiny aerodactyl check my shop for what u like

Nickdaflick

The nature of the DW Gothorita is Hasty

Zcrux

I'm super interested in a lot of those pokemon, what would you be looking for in return? Unfortunately I don't have too much to offer as I don't RNG and just started breeding, but I have an Axew with 31/31/21/30/31/31 though you're probably not interested :p

I'm super interested in a lot of those pokemon, what would you be looking for in return? Unfortunately I don't have too much to offer as I don't RNG and just started breeding, but I have an Axew with 31/31/21/30/31/31 though you're probably not interested :p

What I want is under wants and specific wants on the first page. I already have a Jolly Axew with flawless Iv's.

Lite_Dragon

Hey I'm very interested in your croagunk and heatran. I don't rng but I can breed most things with 3 perfect ivs. I have a lot of dreamworld Pokemon to offer but a lot of flawless shiny pokemon have been trained. I do have a dreamworld natu,vaporeon,sabelye,charmander that I can offer and a Japanese litwick. All of them are flawless. I can give you a list of all my dw Pokemon if you wanted me to as well.

Anyway thanks ans hopefully we can work out a trade:)

Hey I'm very interested in your croagunk and heatran. I don't rng but I can breed most things with 3 perfect ivs. I have a lot of dreamworld Pokemon to offer but a lot of flawless shiny pokemon have been trained. I do have a dreamworld natu,vaporeon,sabelye,charmander that I can offer and a Japanese litwick. All of them are flawless. I can give you a list of all my dw Pokemon if you wanted me to as well.

Anyway thanks ans hopefully we can work out a trade:)

I'm going to have to say no. Thanks for the offer though.

I have a near flawless eevee

Could you give me more details on it? IV's, OT, ID, Nature, Ability, Moves, etc??

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Well, I don't know its IVs, but I have a Japanese Manaphy event from 2006.

マナフィ (Manaphy)
Lv 5
OT: みずのたみ
ID: 12226
Ability: Hydration
Moves: Tail Glow/Bubble/Water Sport
World Hobby Fair - 2th Anniversary

I also have a Shiny Ponyta (not flawless, sadly) :(