• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Awesome105's Trade Shop

awesome105

Use X-Scizor!
NoToRiousBrawl said:
Bashful Oblivia Shyamin for a real UT TRU Arceus no robbions or anything at all?
Could I possibly pick something else that isn't of too much value? I am not really interested in getting another TRU Arceus right now.
Sorry for the late reply, but yeah I could trade you the DW Torchic. And since I've obtained a VGC09 Milotic already, I'm now interesed in Eppie's Old Sea Map Mew instead. If I'm asking for too much please feel free to add any Poke from my shop to our 2 for 2 deal.
If you could posssibly add that shiny Heatran, I'd be happy with it. You could add a pokemon I have (if there is anything that interests you). Thanks.

Last edited:

joffice

Overwhelmed
If you could posssibly add that shiny Heatran, I'd be happy with it. You could add a pokemon I have (if there is anything that interests you). Thanks.

I'm interested as well in the Kyushu Train Swampert if that's okay with you, but I feel that I may be asking for a bit too much if it is included in the trade.

awesome105

Use X-Scizor!
I'm now available to trade, sorry I've been busy for the last couple of days, but I will only be available for like the next half-hour.
EDIT: My FC has changed. It is now 3697 5245 7754. I don't have my old DS Lite, so I was forced to make my FC change due to the DS being registered to my old one. It is now 3697 5245 7754.

Last edited:

BrettvG

I'm interested in you Pikachu coloured Pichu in 4th Gen.

I can trade you a Shiny Flawless Azelf in 5th Gen for it

awesome105

Use X-Scizor!
I'm interested in you Pikachu coloured Pichu in 4th Gen.

I can trade you a Shiny Flawless Azelf in 5th Gen for it
No thank you, I'm not for trading in different generation because likely chances are people would want me to trade first and they snatch my pokemon and never give me the pokemon they offered. Besides the point, this is a 5th generation shop. I can't trade on 4th gen due to my internet having a password that is not able to be used on the game's internet settings. I should probably remove that PKTOPIA Pikachu, will do it in a little while.

awesome105

Use X-Scizor!
Added these pokemon.

UT shiny, flawless Timid Azelf. (hacked or obtained from a hacked pokemon pokerus.)

T Modest, shiny Zoroark (level 47, either rare candied or EV wiped, will most likely clone this and EV one myself, I will update it when I do.)

UT Hasty, RE Lickitung.

awesome105

Use X-Scizor!
How about I give you a slightly leveled Absol with Megahorn (egg move), for whatever you offer? It's not shiny Absol, I can't get a shiny for the life of me.
No thank you, sorry. I'm not into regular pokemon, sorry.
Anyways, I'm done trading today, I have caught up on a few pending trades.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
shiny flawless Sigilyph please

Yes, the one with Sleep Talk please. I didn't know you had more than one, sorry.
It's a deal. Iirc, you can clone and trade back right?
And can you PM me the IVs of your shiny and non-shiny Super-Strong Sceptile, Blaziken and Swampert, PC Fukuoka Groudon and Bullet Train Extremespeed Pikachu

Last edited:

awesome105

Use X-Scizor!
ambree said:
shiny flawless Sigilyph please
Sounds good, just let me know when you want to trade.
It's a deal. Iirc, you can clone and trade back right?
And can you PM me the IVs of your shiny and non-shiny Super-Strong Sceptile, Blaziken and Swampert, PC Fukuoka Groudon and Bullet Train Extremespeed Pikachu
Yes I can clone-back, I will do that if you request it. I will get around to PMing you the IV's in a little while.

Last edited:

awesome105

Use X-Scizor!
Added the following to my shop.

Shiny, flawless Jirachi with Iron Head, and all three elemental punches (fire, electric, ice).

Shiny, near-flawless Sinjoh Ruins Palkia.

Shiny, flawless VGC2012 Larvitar.

Flawless Korean DW Charmander.

Birthday Audino.

UT shiny, flawless Bold Yamask.

UT shiny, near-flawless (HP: Fire) Kyurem. (good offers only, please.)

Shiny, flawless Regice with Sleep Talk.

Shiny, 31/31/31/31/31/0 Ferrothorn. (EM: Leech Seed & Stealth Rock)