• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Awkward intro thread.

MechaDrago

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Hey there guys, I'm Kaycee.
I lurked here for about 4 months before somebody convinced me to join so
Uh I guess here are some things about me they might make me sound more interesting I dunno.

• My favourite Pokemon are Porygon2, Porygon-Z, Swadloon, Haunter, Slowbro and Poliwhirl.
  • I missed most of Gen III/IV so I'm kind of catching up on Pokemon right now. :3
  • I'm really into anti-comedy and video games and dumb internet stuff.
  • I used to RP Earthbound and Pokemon Special a lot but I haven't for months.
Uh, yeah, so it'd be nice if anybody wanted to talk or PM me or whatever, I'm pretty laidback so feel free. c:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Welcome, Mecha, to Serebii. I'm Moose, headmaster of the Vulcan Academy. If you need anything, let me know. I can help you around the site, or even give you battling advice. Just let me know ^_^

Darkrai'sShadow

It's a good thing you decided to join Serebii MechaDrago. I hope you continue to enjoy it here! :) If you ever need a friend, I'm around.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
DROCTAGONOPUS BWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH ewe

Anyway, welcome to SPPf. If you have any questions, feel free to VM/PM me them.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.