• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Awkward moments

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I was sitting next to a hot girl at the tire repair place...

And got a "banana in my pocket" if ya know what i mean.

Gosh, me and my teenage hormones.

Erienne

Anime high :D
Rejection.... x4, I think.

I'll throw another one out there for ships and giggles.

I was with my church youth group up in Detroid, MI for a convention or something of the sort.
We were coming out of an icecream shop where we had a really nice talk with the employees, to see this guy set up with a karaoke machine and his keyboard. He was playing and saying worship is for losers and things of the sort, and "Jesus Freaks" aren't needed.
So, as everyone was just staring, my friend and I ran across the street, picked up the mic, and started screaming "FREAKS FOR JESUS, FREAKS FOR JESUS!"
The awkward thing about it all?
The machine wasn't hooked up to anything, but our voices managed to fill the entire street.

Oh well, it was fun.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I was sitting next to a hot girl at the tire repair place...

And got a "banana in my pocket" if ya know what i mean.

Gosh, me and my teenage hormones.

It's a hundred times more awkward when it happens to a teacher.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
A teacher of mine once got a "banana in his pocket" during class. He was leaning on his chair and we weren't really paying attention to him, anyway, his chair falls down along with him. He is sprawled down on the floor face up and everyone turned to look at him and noticed that he had a "banana in his pocket." It was really awkward, the entire classroom got quiet and he got up quickly and stepped out of classroom.

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA
I always get myself into trouble at work (work on checkout) when I'm having a conversation with someone but I get to clever for my own good and confuse both of us. Quite awkward

Calm PokeMaster

When I was in kindergarden...........

I accidentally ate another boy's snacks!

Oh....that was so embarassing when my teacher found out.

cocoa_adele

I once sniffed a guys neck as some sort of joke.
He walked out and I walked a minute later to find him discussing the encounter with a teacher.
AWK - WARD

Steelers_Fan

hiding in your mind
I siad 'Orgasm' instead of 'Organism' in Science D:

i did that also......
everyone heard, the teacher laughed so its all cool.

At school a friend was walking by and raised his hand for a high five, i turn and as Im reaching my hand up, it goes under a girls boob and lifts it up as my hand goes up.
I quickly turn so she doesnt see me, Im just happy i dont know her.

The Flash

I like shorts!
this really hot girl that i had classes with a couple of years ago was pretty smart, except for one slip up. We were going over vocab in English and the word was "spurn"-to reject distastefully. Anyway, she later yells in the glass "HAHA, JEB JUST GOT SPERMED!" The entire class got really quite and the teacher just looked at her and tilted his head. But the teacher was really weird so he thought it was funny and didn't do anything about it. But god, that was hilarious.

Also, when me and some other guys on our XC(Cross Country) team were in the bathroom one of my friends says "I don't need to wash my hands because i have an exceptionally clean p*nis." There was a guy in a stall a couple stalls down and all of a sudden he busted out laughing. That was pretty funny.

The bathrooms down by our track have two entrances, and its a long walk to the entrance of the track. So a girl cut through our bathroom because the outside of the girl's was locked. I was using the urinal when this happened and i was goofing around like i normally do, like spread my legs out as far as i can, so my legs are in the people next to me's areas, and i sometimes will yell "NO HANDS" and throw my hands in the air while peeing. But she walks in, see's me with my hands in the air and my legs spread while I'm singing. That was awkward...a different time this SAME girl walked up to the next stall and said "How's it going (Insert my last name here)?" real casually.

Last edited:

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
At my recent summer camp, a little kid tried talking to this cute lifeguard and she became quiet. My friend and I told him he was just "Rejected" and we busted out laughing. It was pretty mean but it was very awkward since all the boys(including me) liked the lifeguard anyways...
Also:
In the 5th grade, I was in the bathroom putting on my pants and two girls opened the door and screamed. They didn't see anything(Just my undergarments) but it was sooo weird and I was embarrased.

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
A couple of weeks after the begginning of my school year, in my 4th period science class, everyone at my table finished their work. That period was the only period I had with my best guy friend. So he was talking to me about his 'adventures'. I was amused by his stories, not sure if they happened or not, and I smiled alot. Then, out of nowhere, my science teacher (My favorite teacher who sadly retired this year) told us to top flirting. Suddenly the whole class stopped what they where doing and where like "Ooooh! (insert my first name here)'s having herself a relationship!"I am the only one in that class that has never had a boyfriend... I yelled at them saying I'm not, I tell my teacher I was not flirting, and I was wondering why my best friend was smiling. My teacher than said with my face I was lieing. He knew me well already, when my dimples show when saying saying like "No" I am most likely lieing.
It was embarissing and akward at the same time.

Bardische

Elegance.
I once burped, so carefree as can be. It went on for 10 seconds or so, and I felt good. I just forgot we were in a restaurant and we were in the middle of all the tables. All the people were staring at us. O____o

Imaginary Friend

The Galaxist
I recently went over my friend's house, because I was bored, he told me to just go inside when I get there, so I go in, walk to his room, open the door and see him...manually stimulating his genitals, needless to say it was pretty god damn awkward. But it was funny when he was trying his hardest to cover it up and give me the old "oh, it's not what you think" line.

gizmog0d

Ordinary guy
Oh wow, that honestly makes me feel bad for him... and you. Haha. I was in the dining room during dinner, and just decided to wear my pajama pants and a t-shirt to dinner. Well my pants got caught on the chair as I'm getting up and BAM! Everyone saw me naked waist down. Needless to say I haven't lived that one down. :)