• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Awkward moments

may white

I am a latias
When I accidentally put my hand on a guys hand

He thought I liked him. He was right.

TheFoxx11

Frontier Challenger
Akward

Well i was sitting in my math class and i sat behind this weird really non-attractive girl. Well one day something smelt weird. i was texting my gf and told her i think i might puke. No one could figure out what was causing this horrid smell! It turns out the girl in front of me was touching herself, OMG talk about akward. This girl bathed once a week a she just looks soo weird. My friends laughed at me but it wasnt funny at all. Well she ''finished'' then she went to the bathroom and i sat there embarrassed, good thing i couldnt see it....UGH

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
a tschool my firend said some kids told him to rub the side of the toilet,and i thought he would say he touched something,but instead he said that his jacket inflated.

Rodrigo

The Firey Inferno
This one's pretty screwed up.

So I was in Latin class. I sat right behind this weird kid. No mental problems, just weird as hell. He also stunk from time to time.

SO, for a while he smelled okay. I felt safe and put my feet up on his chair(there are racks on the bottom of the chairs for books and such, no one uses them so people just put their feet up there because it's comfortable). All during class, everyday, he shakes his legs. Near the end of class that fateful day, he stopped. Out of nowhere! I barely noticed it. All of a sudden I feel a rumble on the chair. The vibrations rivaled those of a category 10 earthquake. I was in shock. Then as suddenly as they started, they stopped. I knew not what was coming my way. A few seconds later I got hit by a wall of stink so foul I almost threw up. I couldn't believe it, this kid crapped his pants during class!

It's just one of those things you never forget...can someone please hand me the mindsoap?

brit-angel

Dance Chimmy dance!
Okay.. I have a few more to tell. I always have bad timing with this type of thing.

I remember from my seventh birthday I had just had a last minute bath and I was getting changed. I had my top on and underwear and I was starting to put my jeans on while my towel was on top. I thought I was just being paranoid but, what I didn't know was my mom had let one of my friends in and told him that I was in my room. So, of course, he just happens to walk in my room while I'm throwing on my jeans. Very awkward moment.

When I was seven, I was also in the family bathroom at the local pool. I used to be paranoid about locking the door if it had the push in button (which this one unfortunately did) since my cousin had got locked in one. Anyway, I started going and since I didn't lock the door this fourty year old guy opens the door. Yeah, he was a little surprised to say the least.

Okay one last one for this post. One of my friends who is very perverted and usually lonely called me to ask if I wanted to hang out. I told him I couldn't because I had to meet my mom downtown and help her out. First however, I needed a bath. So I start getting the bath ready and choosing my outfit to wear. I got sidetracked and started watching tv when I went back to get one last thing from my room. Anyway, I finally get in the bath and start to relax when I hear a knock on the door. I wait a few minutes hoping they'd leave put they don't. I threw a towel around me and started walking to the door but as I did this I heard footsteps going away from the door, so I begin to creep back to the washroom. He had got to the front window, and since my apartment is ground level and based on a long straight hallway, he saw me. He ran back and knocked on the door and started talking to me. I opened the door a tiny bit to tell him to leave but he yanks open the door. He then proceeds to stare at me. Unfortunately, I am in a tough spot. I could try to close the door but I could only use one hand and would not be able to pull it back if he fought. I could have slapped him (should have done this one xD) but it's not my character and I didn't want to risk losing the towel. Noticing he was out of breath I got him a water bottle gave it to him and told him to leave. That was awkward and embarassing.

Unfortunately, it gets worse. The next day I had friends over and we were playing games. One of them asks to use my computer to check his email. I of course said sure and forgot I was still logged on msn. Worst of all my speakers were broken so I didn't know he had started a conversation. My friend turns on the monitor and sees he had been messaging me and starts talking to him. Then he started saying that he thought I looked hot the other day but, it would have been better without the towel. Disturbed, my friend on the computer asks me about the message my other friend was sending. This makes my other friends interested as they walk over and start reading the messages a few seconds after I had finished. I then had to explain to them what happened. That then left me with one very "happy" male friend and three male friends disturbed but laughing their butts off about it. Despite the awkwardness of that moment and the embarassment I must admit that it really is funny.

Jirachi_Star

Fiddlesticks!
At track practice my friend was rubbing some guys head saying Its magic! Then he did something really weird afterwards. .

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
One day in science class, I went out in front of my friend's part of the desk (very front row),
and stood on my knees, my back facing to my teacher.

All of a sudden, I hear, "Oh, *TR_Jessie* I love your pants!!!"
It was my teacher. I said, "You do? Thanks...? I couldn't figure out why she would say that
in the middle of everyone working, just out of nowhere.
Then she said, "Yeah, I love the flowers on them!"
I said, "There are flowers on them?" I heard some kids laugh.
She said, "I want a pair just like them! Where did you get them?!"
I told her that I didn't know, and then she gave me the "you have got to be F'ing kidding me" look.
I looked down at my pants, and sure enough, there where flowers on my back pockets.

You know, like, on my butt.......

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
Oooh, I've got one from a teacher.
:V

It was back in 8th grade.
Class had just ended and I was packing up, and my teacher comes over. She looks down at me and in a strange, soothing-sounding voice says "You have some nice hands, there..."
Yeah, I booked it.

The one I just posted about was this year when I was in 8th grade, too.

Also, that same teacher that I had just mentioned walked by me at lunch one day.
I looked up at her and half-smiled, you know, like saying, "Hey."
She put her eyelids halfway down (in a romantic-ish style) and waved that kind
of wave that people just do with their fingers without moving their whole hand,
you know what I'm saying?

She can worry me, sometimes....

Last edited:

Jayhennessy

Irish Trainer
Probably in Science when a bunch of us asked what bestiality was... Yeah...

Another time in Irish I was listening to 'Love & Sexy Magic' on my ipod(Secretly of course) And, like the genius I am, began to hum it loud enough for all to hear...

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
A while ago (as in years) I was doing something (forgot, but it must have been gross) and my teacher said, "*My name*, that is inappropriate. go wash your hands in the bathroom." It must have been bad, since there was a sink in the room. Anyway, there were about 20 other kids in the room. I walked quietly out.

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA
Oooh, I've got one from a teacher.
:V

It was back in 8th grade.
Class had just ended and I was packing up, and my teacher comes over. She looks down at me and in a strange, soothing-sounding voice says "You have some nice hands, there..."
Yeah, I booked it.

Ewwwww....at least it was a female teacher though. If it was a male one I would be somewhat worried for you.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Once i called my football coach "mother".

He starts cracking up "O gosh, dude! You think i gave birth to you?"

Oh dang.

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
this kid in my class grabbed a girl's butt.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
While I was working, a girl came up to me and started talking to me like she knew who I was. Apparently she did, because she kept saying "when we worked together" and whatnot. So I'm here thinking, 'ok, an old co-worker, but what the hell's her name?!'

After she walked away, I went to tell a co-worker about the run-in. I get to the part where I say, "and the thing is, I can't remember her name!" At that very moment, the girl and her mother come up to the cash register where me and my co-worker were standing, and she heard that comment, because she just shot me this withering glare... it was like she was saying, "I remember you, the least you could do is return the favor" with her eyes, or something. Man it was awkward.

BAHAHA I have a couple more good ones, now that I think about it.
Both from today. Sweet.

-First off, we were having a garage sale. For you people who don't know what that is, its when people pretty much fill their backyards with stuff they don't want anymore and sell it off to people. Its pretty sweet.
Anyways, it was about 9 AM and I just woke up. A guy comes up and wanted to buy a couple PS2 games I was trying to get rid of. It totalled up to $17 USD. He gave me a $20. I opened my wallet to give him change and seriously stared at it for 5 minutes like "LOL WHAT'S 20 MINUS 17?" I graduated high school last month and can't do first grade math.
AWESOME.

-So, I went to a temp agency yesterday and got a job that I start on Monday.
As I was telling everyone about it, they asked what the company was called and where it is...I didn't know. All I knew about the job was that I got it and the company deals with perscription drugs and I get to be a secretary. I don't even know where I'll be working on Monday. : D Yaaay. Awkward~

Tabs The Omnipotent Hamster

And yet, it moves!
I walked into a public bathroom and saw an old guy washing his hammer.

I didn't get much sleep that night.

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
BAHAHA I have a couple more good ones, now that I think about it.
Both from today. Sweet.

-First off, we were having a garage sale. For you people who don't know what that is, its when people pretty much fill their backyards with stuff they don't want anymore and sell it off to people. Its pretty sweet.
Anyways, it was about 9 AM and I just woke up. A guy comes up and wanted to buy a couple PS2 games I was trying to get rid of. It totalled up to $17 USD. He gave me a $20. I opened my wallet to give him change and seriously stared at it for 5 minutes like "LOL WHAT'S 20 MINUS 17?" I graduated high school last month and can't do first grade math.
AWESOME.

Lol same for me ;) I'm not that strong at Math here's a story so sit down and read~

-One Day we had Math and I got that girl i like alot (Yea....I'm boy ok? sorry for nickname ;)) and I just only had eyes for her, and then the teacher asked me; "*Name* what's 6*5*3?"
Me"Umum what was the question again?"
Yea.....I get that alot.

Calm PokeMaster

I was i school writing a test when I remembered that I hadn't brought my lunch.....

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
One more moment:
Ok, I was in my local Wal-Mart and I spaced out. I then snap out of it 5 seconds later and this woman in the pharmacy section glares at me. Just then, I realized I was looking right at the "family planning" section during my space-out. I was so embarrassed