• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Awkward moments

aclover

VICTORiOUS
You know, that's sexual assault. If it wasn't too long ago, you might want to get an adult involved.

i did

he got suspended

:D

eeveerose

lol...
This one time in Language Arts, I was walking to my seat.
I was 10 minutes late for whatever reason.
Anyway, I walk in and trip on thin air, crash into a chair, tip the chair over and land flat on my face. To make it worse, someone threw a pencil at my head.
Then it was quiet. Very awkward.

Pikachu78

Spider-Dan
Right then so when I was 11 I had 2 girlfriend's who I didn't know were cousin's. I went to one of there houses and they said their cousin was there. I got there and the cousin was my other girlfriend. She hugged me and the other one hugged me then they found out I was going out with both of them. So for 5min they were staring at me. That was an awkard momment.

Wat.
Letsee..
Me and my friends often act homosexual around each other jokingly.
So, my friend Cody put his arm around my other friend Tyler (at least, he thought). He than went on to feel his chest below his shirt. When he felt it he realized that it was not Tyler but rather the hottest girl in our class. Lmao.

My friend has like ten brothers and sisters. My friend is one of the older ones, and always laughs when one of his brothers or sisters goes upstairs walks into his/her parents rooms and comes running down crying.

Another awkward one, the girl i liked was riding in my parents car next to me. Sadly on the other side of her was my ten year old brother, who kept saying crap about me infront of her. She fell asleep on me but than he ruined it the jerk. (Can't wait to do the same to him!)

Also one time my aunt was PMSing and she was ****** at me and my brother and she said "it's like bringing two morons into a walgreens!" Stupidly, I said "It's the same thing!"

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Two girls who were friends of a friend were talking about a guy they knew in high school who had committed suicide. I was going through terrible death fears at the time, so I kept saying how I didn't understand how people could do that. Which was bad enough. But then I asked "Was he poor," which I immediately knew was a big mistake. They looked at me like they couldn't believe what I had just said, and one of the said "What, are you analyzing him?"

Which I sort of was; I was thinking that maybe it would be more understandable if you felt like your whole life was hopeless. But that didn't help.

Dewgonger

When you are meeting a new person you or them most often say, "Hows it going" or "Whats up." and you or the other person give the wrong answer.

"Hows it going?"
"Not much"

"Whats up?"
"Pretty good"

Kinda awkward, but I usually just try and make a joke if I do something awkward like that, kinda makes it less awkward.

Slick

Banned
okay im a dude and my best friend is a girl (by the way im in love with her) and it was her friends birthday and they all have boyfriends (who act gay hug and kiss each other) well im walking with her and then we fell and she fell on top of me that was weird then we were at the party and im just about to tell her i like and i waasnt paying attentionand one of the gay boyfriends walk up and go 'will you be my boyfriend?' i got really grossed then me and my bff were talking and the same gayboyfriend pushes her into me and we kiss that one wasnt half bad but me an her are so close its not any funny

what is this i dont even

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Awkward?

Finding out your crush likes your best friend, boy that kinda sucks.
Oh, and the looks on your friend's faces when they find out you still like pokemon.

fschulze47

Mighty Marvo
this happened in my gf's neighborhood, one of her neighbors, we'll call him Joe, was playing basketball with his son outside on a saturday, then another neighbor went out to water her plants, we'll call her susie. Susie yells to Joe, "oooh, skipping work to play with your son, huh? what a rebel! etc, etc" and then Joe sighs and says "I lost my job" just as the basketball bounces on the ground.

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
When you call someone by their wrong name. Ehh...awkward. I now know what to do when you know you know someone but don't know their name...You go "How do you say your name again?" If it's something like A.J. well then I don't know how to help you :p

A very awkward one is when you are waving or smiling at someone you think you know but then it's not them.

When you see someone you know at the mall or somewhere and you talk for let's say 20 minutes and you keep running into them but you already said everything you need to say so you just walk by with a smile or avoid them. I always try to avoid them after that.

~Those are just some simple awkward things that usually happen to me. I'm learning my lessons though :p

Handsome

James: Falcon...
Once, my friend wanted a high five so I tried giving him one but someone behind me accidentally bumped into me and I ended giving it to a girl's boobs.

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
Another one was at a new year's eve party at this fancy hotel. I had to go to the bathroom and was really tired so I went into a stall. Two drunken men walk in from a wedding going on at the same time. They were falling everywhere. They started talking about how I was "Taking a dump". I was just sitting there trying to get some peace and quiet. They were talking about crap. Then one of them said to the other "I don't even know you but we should be friends" I walked out when they were leaving and one of them fell and the other walked away. Terribly awkward for me and probably the one who walked away.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
A very awkward one is when you are waving or smiling at someone you think you know but then it's not them.

Oh, what about when someone you don't think you know is approaching you and says "Hi, how are you?" And you think you should know her, so you say "I'm fine, how are you," only to realize she's talking on her phone using bluetooth.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
It's always so awkward when someone says "thank you" to them and you don't think and reply with "i'm sorry" or "excuse me" or something >.>

guilty.

~riolulu

Steelers_Fan

hiding in your mind
2 of my friends were dating each other, and the boy goes over to the girls house, his mom walks in and is says 'hey cuz, i havent seen you in forever hows it going?'
yep, they didnt know until after that but they were cousins!

They broke up after that, lol

Back when I was 15, I was making out with my girlfriend in her parents' house. And while my hands were "exploring," her mom and little brother came peeking around the corner. Since I was still a year away from a driver's license, I had to wait for my father to come pick me up. Wouldn't wanna sit through that again.

Rodrigo

The Firey Inferno
My close friend revealed to me that he was "in love" with this one girl.
He didn't know that the girl and I were going out.
He told me exactly how he would ask her out and everything, but he wasn't sure if he should or not. I took this data and decided to tell him later since he was leaning towards not doing it. I told a couple of my friends this and they told me that if I could get him to ask her out that they would pay me $20 each. So I got him to ask her out. I didn't realize that he was going to do it the next day, so I didn't have a chance to warn my girlfriend. He went out and bought a rose and got all dressed up and all and asked her. She's very nice and so she just said that she would think about it; because everyone knows that means no. Had a few experiences with that... :'(
Anyways, he felt bad, I had $80, and trusted my girlfriend more because she didn't say yes. Plus my girlfriend didn't get mad at me for setting her up in a way. :D

Yes, yes I know, I'm kind of an ass for doing that. But don't worry, I took him out to dinner(in a friend way guys...) and told him about it and he said that it was okay and accepted the dinner as an apology. So in the end everything turned out okay. ^__^

But I guess that was a bit awkward after he got denied because he walked with me for a while going to class talking to me about it. Def not the MOST awkward moment, but still...

Last edited: