• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Awkward moments

Venomothim

roflolmaomg2g
One time I was in the parking lot with my mom when someone came by playing loud hip-hop music

So my mom turns up her christian rock on full blast

I hid

Darkrai0203

Propaniac
Hey christian rock is alot better than this rap crap

I don't even consider rap real music

serenaballerina

I can't even choose what moment to put, because I can't even remember most of them, since I've had so many. Everything I do, say, ect is awkward it seems. xD;

Oh yeah. I was in this store, talking to two of my friends, and somehow we got on those 'kinda gross, why-am-i-saying-this?" kinda talks. And me, being a loud little ****, I'm just talking about the time when I was outside bear-footed ..and I happened to step on some dog(?) **** ..and it wouldn't have been that bad, if I was wearing something on my feet. And so my two friends are looking behind me, smiling all goofy ...so I turn around, and this dude I had a huge crush on is right behind me, his face right to the back of my head, and he goes "..that's kinda gross." and walks away. xDDD; I was so ******.

hm. I've had so many more. D: In school, I tend to trip like ..even more than I usually do. So I ran into this chair in the cafe, and almost fell ..and I turned around to my friends because yeeah ..that's a normal reaction "hehe ..yeah ..STUPID ME!" and then I turned around to walk again, and I walk into, yet another chair, and I do that stupid "DUR" tumble in the air wave. ugh. I'm such a clutz.

AND OH. school moments are the best. I was sitting in science, and this was one of the classes that didn't have those desks that were attached to the chairs ..so I was just rocking back in my seat ...and then I guess I went to far back, because I then fell backwards right on my back, in front of the class. ....thankfully I was in the back of the room ..so it wasn't as bad ..as being in front ..having to get up with everyone in front of you. I just basically got up ..and sat back down ..and looked at my papers. :x xDDD

and on topic with that one. Math class, where we did have the chairs/desks connected thing. The bell was about to ring for class to be over. And I was sitting/more leaning my *** on the desk from the front. and since nobody was sitting in the chair, there was no weight on that side ...so the desk flips over and I fall down with the desk. ahahahahaha.

My sad life. I'm so happy I'm out of school now. I never have to see these people ever again ..except when I'm unlucky, and they see me working or something. :x :x

aha, and this one can be considered awkward too, because it is kinda ..but it was more of a win moment for me my bestie. <3
I was in a store, and there wasn't really anybody in there, so I ran off and hid in some clothes, and waited for my friend to come find me. And so I heard someone walking nearby ..so I jumped out and went "RAWRERREEHAHAHA!" and it turned out to be some random older lady ..and she looked like she was about to have a heartattack. and I was like 'o__o; oh. hi" and walked away ..and my friend overheard from across the room. xD we were dying for hours. Yeah, more of an amazing moment, than awkward. but it was awkward for the lady ...and well, me at first. xD

Hahaha, that sounds like the kind of things my friend Lindsay does on a regular basis.

About a week ago my boyfriend's eleven or twelve year old sister found condoms in his room. She confronted both of us when we went back to his house. She took the time to read the front of the box, see that there were supposed to be 14 of them in the box, then she asked us why there were only 9 left. Very weird and awkward moment...

Alloute

Not Banned
Everytime I post in the Shippings Threads, I feel like I am being watched...

Also, everytime I am on a bus, it feels so awkward...

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I saw my friend's penis.

Yup. Pretty awkward.

Imaginary Friend

The Galaxist
If I'm in class and everyone is quiet, I'll sometimes say a joke to lighten up the mood, most of the time people laugh. But on the occasions when no one laughs I'll feel so awkward around those people for the next week or so, I can't handle public embarrassment very well.

Alloute

Not Banned
I saw my friend's penis.

Yup. Pretty awkward.

You have my attention *laughs*

I've seen many other disturbing things, I have many nightmares...

Once I spilled soda pop all over my new shirt. Everyone at the food court was staring...

The time my mom saw me reading an R-rated pokemon fanfic

xD so awkward!

Whenever a classmate of mine started talking about raping our family, and him having the ability to see a "cancer" only he could see in front of my friends while we were in art class.

Very awkward.

Hey christian rock is alot better than this rap crap

I don't even consider rap real music

Lol, not to get off topic, but agreed.

Once I was eating and I got ketchup on my white t shirt.
Everyone was starring at me. Gosh, it was so emberassing...

Terrac

Fear the Tomato!
One of my friends is really weird, and i didn't trust to use a urinal while he was in the restroom. I went into the stall and he JUMPED and looked at my ****! Awkward
...and gross

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I was working tonight, and I was helping out behind the Customer Service desk for a bit. The other co-worker, Cynthia, is in the middle of ringing up a customer, and the phone is ringing. I reach over, pick up the phone, and answer, "hello, north-east Wal-Mart."

I don't work in a Wal-Mart.

Cynthia, hearing this, almost pees herself laughing. The customer is also getting a good laugh out of it. I said, "well, I worked for almost 2 years in a Wal-Mart!" But of course, I left in January 2008, so it's been over a year since I actually worked in that Wal-Mart. Oh god I was so embarassed ^^;

Last edited:

brit-angel

Dance Chimmy dance!
I've had quite a few awkward, disturbing, and creepy moments in my life. Yeah.. I can be kind of oblivious at times.

One of them is when I was hanging out with my very perverted friend. Let's call him Joe for certain purposes. Anyway, what's worse is he's asked me out like 15 times at least and I've always turned him down (No offense). Anyway, this was a very awkward moment because he asked me to go with him to Mac's so he could look at the magazines.. a certain kind of magazine if you know what I mean ;). It was really awkward especially since I'm a girl and he tried to convince me to look at the version of his amags for girls.

Another time I was going to Timmy's with my friend's and one of my classmates who I realized later was stalking me (let's call him Rob) during our lunch break. Anyway, yeah, somehow he had gotten it in his head that we were dating and he started telling my friends that. I didn't know this as I had started walking faster and was a little ways ahead of them and couldn't hear them talking. Anyway, as we were nearing the school one of my friends that I've had since kindergarten (let's call him Jack) came up to me and said congrats. I said "Thanks, but why?" When he told me I said thanks then a second later it sank in. Then I was like "Woah, wait. WHAT?!" Yeah..

Whats worse is I was walking with "Jack", "Joe", and "Rob" later and it started to happen again, however "Joe" asked me out and after a long moment of awkward silence I said no just like all the times before. Later, Jack and Rob were talking about the supposed dating of me & "Rob". When we got back to school, "Joe" asked me if it was true and I told him what I said and thought. Later I flipped out on "Rob" and my friends started helping me avoid him.

Ok, one more awkward moment. At my grad, my mom got me to stand with him for a picture because she went to high school with his dad. After our parent's left the graduation ceremony for the party he started chasing me. ._. It was creepy. Either my friend "Mika" had to distract him as I took off, or she would ask me to go help her with her hair or something to get away from him. She stayed with me in the girls washroom to talk for half an hour so he would go back to the party instead of waiting outside the door.

Slick

Banned
The other day a girl was in some sort of weird position that made her rear-end stick out. I mean, lining of panties stick out. She was looking in between her legs at me. When I looked over, I saw her butt for a second and then saw her staring at me. I looked away quickly. I turned my head and looked again to see she was still staring at me blankly. I turned and walked away.

Pretty darn awkward.
Excuse my poor explaining skills.

itsme

(ノ@皿@)ノ ~ lolwut?
Once, I stayed after school for my after school class and I needed to use the bathroom. As I entered the bathroom, going on with my business with the urinals, a guy was getting a blow job in the seat right behind me. The girl didn't seem to notice but the guy was probably staring at me for a good 3 seconds before I turned back around and saw him eye to eye.

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
I don't know why, but most of my awkward moments seem to involve homeless people.

Such as the time I was walking out of school one day, and I see this hobo standing up against a tree urinating on it. He then proceeded to look at me in a wierd way. I averted my eyes and walked quickly past.

The other one was when I was at the bus stop waiting for my bus, when the hobo next to me starts muttering about Christ. I look over his head to see if the bus is coming, and he thinks that I'm looking at him. So he turns to me and starts to as good as shout at me "BECOME A CHRISTIAN!" Although it was worded rather differently, that was the message that I got from it. I couldn't stop myself from laughing, but I knew I shouldn't. It was just overall awkward.
He also looked like the kind of hobo that would rape young school girls. *shudders*

Apocalypse_ZLS

The Apocalypse
... I walked in on my parents having sex.
... More than once.

Very, very awkward.

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
^^agree. Very agree

Apocalypse_ZLS

The Apocalypse
... Why would I take pictures of my parents having sex?
It's bad enough remembering that I actually walked in on that...