• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Awkward Zombie

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
TIME FOR ANOTHER TEAM

THIS ONE IS TOTALLY BASED ON A WEBCOMIC ARTIST'S TEAM

160.png

Feraligatr (Gatrade) @ Muscle Band
Adamant / Torrent
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Return

Water/Normal gets really really good coverage. Aqua Jet is priority, obviously, and SD means lots and lots of damage for my attacks.

181.png

Ampharos (Alex) @ Leftovers
Quiet / Static
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Woo SubPunch Amphy. T-Bolt and HP Ice get great coverage as we know, and Focus Punch is a major "screw you specially bulky thing" attack.

94.png

Gengar (Spectre) @ Choice Specs
Timid / Levitate
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Energy Ball
- Sludge Bomb / Hidden Power [Fire]

Pretty much I'm deciding between Sludge Bomb, which actaully hits a lot of things harder than Shadow Ball, or HP Fire, which is mainly there for Steels (which are fairly rare ingame, but common semi-competitively).

473.png

Mamoswine (Pig Mammoth) @ Muscle Band
Adamant / Oblivious
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Ice Fang

No, I'm not going to use Superpower. It's absurdly redundant. Ice Fang hits harder than Ice Shard, so it's a decent choice here.

465.png

Tangrowth (Pubes) @ Leftovers
Bold / Leaf Guard
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Toxic
- Protect

SubSeed is fun. It's not fast or anything, but boy is it hilarious when it's done right. Leaf Guard seems more useful in the sun regardless.

468.png

Togekiss (Hax Bomber) @ Wise Glasses
Modest / Serene Grace
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere
- Shadow Ball
- Roost

Wee unresisted coverage and a healing move.

Feraligatr (Gatrade) @ Muscle Band
Adamant / Torrent
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Return

Ampharos (Alex) @ Leftovers
Quiet / Static
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Gengar (Spectre) @ Choice Specs
Timid / Levitate
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Energy Ball
- Sludge Bomb / Hidden Power [Fire]

Mamoswine (Pig Mammoth) @ Muscle Band
Adamant / Oblivious
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Ice Fang

Tangrowth (Pubes) @ Leftovers
Bold / Leaf Guard
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Toxic
- Protect

Togekiss (Hax Bomber) @ Wise Glasses
Modest / Serene Grace
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere
- Shadow Ball
- Roost

Kerech

Shinigami...CHOP!
Firstly, THANK YOU FOR A TEAM WITH SENSE. Seriously. Secondly:

I'd personally choose Sludge Bomb>HP[Fire]; I use Sludge Bomb myself, and anything left alive from one shot will probably get poisoned and die anyway, so. And your other moves cover most of the types that resist Poison, so I think you're good there.

Tangrowth makes sense as Pubes, but from a Pokemon aspect, I think Meganium does this better; iirc, it's got less HP and Def than Tangrowth, but it's faster and has higher Spe to get SubSeed off faster...idk.

If you were really worried about Steel types, you could easily opt for Flamethrower/Heat Wave/Fire Blast>Shadow Ball on Togekiss; Flying + Fighting, iirc, is resisted only by Rotom and Zapdos, so you can really go to town with the last slot. And while Fire may be completely redundant alongside the other two, it may come in handy against certain dual-typed Steels nonetheless (and Froslass). Plus, a 20% burn rate is always nice, oui?

That's my bit. It probably won't, but hope it helped regardless.

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
Hah, I named a Pokemon Spectre once, with that exact spelling. R before E is the way for me.

Personally, I prefer to use King's Rock on Togekiss and watch the enemy cringe. It's especially funny when you use it to annhilate Rock types. ^^

I don't really think that Gengar needs to be Timid, but okay then.

The team is good, I just wish there was more to rate about it.

[GS]

Staring at my phone
^ Gengar should, more times than not, be Timid.

Earthquake could give you some added coverage on 'Gatr,
downside is, it'd have to go over Waterfall/Return.

Gengar could use HP [Ice] for BoltBeam, and it would help
with dragon types. You'd want to go with Focus Blast as
well to make sure you aren't walled by steels.

Tangrowth looks sooooo annoying...

Nice team dude. 100/10!!!!!11!1!!one!!1