• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aww, Peraps move "Chattering" is one of the coolest...

earthissac

TName: OGRE ID:26221
sry for the lanuage... but honestly b "****ING PWN3D!"

mattm0220

LEGO Master
Just a warning, as far as I can tell, you get about 3/4s of a second, and the sound quality is terrible.

h0tsh0tz

Oh well, seeing that you get 3/4 of second to record, guess I will have to say "NINTENDO!!!!"

EkwEE

Asha'man M'Hael
I'm going to say "You're a failure and you suck at life." or "What's your mom doing in my bed?"

Bar that, LEEERRRRRRRROOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYY JEEEEENNNNNKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSS!

OR

I'M RICK JAMES *****!

CWtennis

that move looks cool ill probably record a funny line ro something annoying
the only thing i dont like is that perap is single pokemon cause be4 they had many of the 4th gen discovered, they thought perap had a pre and a higher evolution =( (i thought it was gonna be the musical pidgey lol)

*~Water Lover~*

You. Get it?
OMG, WTF, LOL.
...It's supposed to be confusing, right? :p
If not, just some random cry.

Last edited:

Koubagia

Superluminal Porygon
Picard Tribute Song.

Even a line would be hillarious.

Cipher Admin Xaos

Dust to Dust
Just a clean crisp 'SP@M' and I'll be happy when I'm using blabber :)

Kamui988

Azami Lover
Im gonna put something stupid like "in chargin meh lazurs" or "it's over nine thousand" or something stupid / random....lord knows i'll change it so frequently.

Nicky

You know your afraid
ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I couldnt help it

CowDude

Prolly "Yo Mamma!" XD

Ugh...I can just imagine someone using a fart...imagine this serious match, the final bit of HP left for both foes, the game winning move--then a kid nearly craps himself. XD Good reason to turn the sound off!

Last edited:

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
To the people that don't want to use Perap. Smeargle can always sketch blabber(Chattering).

Fangirl

Considering I'll only be wifi battling/normal battling with friends, or the odd preteen at an event, I've decided I'll record something that will make my friends laugh.

Considering I'm known for my male x male pechants, and being a generally 'Sasaugem', as one friend says, I'll probably screech 'Yaoi!', only it'll sounds more like, 'Yow-EEEEEEEEEEEEE', drawing out the long E as long as possible. My friends will laugh, and the preteens, well...it is supposed to be confusing.

sandos

Don't Blink
Oh so cool! Shame that the only Pokémon who can learn it are bad battlers(Perap and Smeargle). What will I record...if I can, I will probably do
'HUHUHUHUHU AA'M UH FA' PIISS UH CHIZ MON!!!!!!!' It probably won't work though, at least not for me.

~sandos;448;

Guy

I don't know!
I get this now. the sound quality's terrible because it's meant so sound MESSED UP AND CONFUSING. right? it confuses! so much for my 1 minute recordings anyway...
oh and to record you yell into the microphone...on the DS...

Perap has really bad stats, but I'll get one just for Chattering.

I'll probably record the first line of "Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" - Panic! at the Disco. o.o;;;

YellowHat

The Anticool
I get this now. the sound quality's terrible because it's meant so sound MESSED UP AND CONFUSING. right? it confuses! so much for my 1 minute recordings anyway...
oh and to record you yell into the microphone...on the DS...

Um, well duh. I was just wondering, do you do it on the menu (stats), during battle, when you catch it...