• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

AXA (AshXAnabel): Storms across Kanto

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Apologies for the double post but the next chap is done and i might not have access to the computer with my files on for about a week until i get a day when i am at home whilst my dad is working and i can get onto his computer as my laptop hasn't got MS word or any of my notes i typed on future chapters
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The girl stepped out from around the corner. Her pink hair seemed drenched form the rain. “Do you guys happen to have a hair dryer or something?” The girl asked.

“Sakura.” Ash and Tracey called at the exact same time. Both the boys ran over to her. A small pink cat like pokemon, with a tail that split into two near the stood behind her shaking off the water from her fur. Tracey was first to speak as Pikachu ran over to Espeon and gave a smile to say ‘hi’.

“So how are you then Sakura?” Tracey asked being the polite one.

“Yeah it’s great to see your Espeon too.” Ash responded.

“Typical Ash. Cares more about pokemon than people.” Sakura shrugged.

“What about pokemon?” Ash asked clueless as usual.

“See what I mean. So how’s everything? Apart from the storms anyway.”

“Well nothing much.” Ash began. “I’m heading into Johto later today to enter the tournament in Blackthorn.”

“Really that’s cool.” Sakura edged closer with excitement. “Looks like me and you can finally have our battle.” Ash stepped back slightly in shock and fell over Muk who had snuck up behind him. Ash tumbled onto his back as Bayleef ran over nuzzling his face sympathetically.

“Please...Bayleef...stop would you?” Ash cried under the form of Muk’s slime body who was trying to apologise and Bayleef’s face against his own.

“Looks like Bayleef hasn’t changed then.” Sakura signed.

After a struggle to get up, and his pokemon off him, Ash began to make his way inside to rest. Sakura had gone off to find Gary and Tracey was out tending to the pokemon. Ash slumped into the living room and collapsed onto one of the sofas. His face was down so if he opened his closed eyes all he would see would be the red fabric to the cushions. Pikachu had followed him in. He jumped up next to Ash and nudged him. Ash turned his head to look at his companion.

“I’m ok Pikachu. Just tired.”

“Pika?” Pikachu asked in its native tongue. “Pika, Pikachu.”

“No I am not jealous of Gary...” Ash began turning slightly red. “Well I am jealous a little. I mean he’s always been one step ahead of me. Except from me beating him in the Johto league. I mean...he got his official starter pokemon and I didn’t.” Pikachu gave him a dirty look.

“That’s nothing though because I got you Pikachu. And you’re better than some stupid Charmander or any of it evolutions.” A stream of fire blazed through the window scorching Ash. Pikachu was also caught in the blaze and both fell onto the floor twitching.

“Ash, Charizard is here.” Tracey sighed as the orange dragon was stood at the window. He huffed as a small ember left his mouth. Charizard was clearly upset. Ash quickly recovered.

“Charizard I didn’t mean that. The Charmander given away by Professor Oak never got the Thunder badge. You held a good defence against a Dragonite and even an Entei. Now that’s the sign of a good pokemon.” Pikachu was the next to get mad and zapped Ash. “Is there any way to please either of you?” He cried. Tracey who remained at the door did nothing but laugh.

“Ashy-boy! Where you?” Gary called as he ran past the room before stopping and coming back. “There you are. How about me and you get warmed up for the Blackthorn contest with a 2 on 2 battle. Your Pikachu and Charizard against my Umbreon and Blastoise. What do you say?”

“Sure.” Ash said with a triumphant tone. He stood up and raced after Gary who sprinted outside. Pikachu soon followed as Charizard ran to meet them at the door. Both the two hit the door frame trying to be the first out before falling through. Both landed face first as Pikachu simply ran over Gary and jumped off his head. Gary’s Umbreon was outside already with Sakura and her Espeon. Since Gary and Sakura got together both of their pokemon seemed to have too. Ash was first to rise onto his feet and ran to a part of the area that was clear. Gary soon followed and stood a few feet away. Far enough so the pokemon would have a lot of space to battle.

Inside Oak was completing the signing up forms for Ash, Gary and Sakura. Tracey came in to check up on the Professor.

“You ok sir?”

“Yes I’m fine. You seen this Tracey? The tournament is a best two out of three match. The first round in the battle is a contest appeal, the second is a regular battle but the two trainers but decide on if they want a double match or single match, the third hasn’t been revealed yet. All it speaks of is...” The computer Oak was sat at started beeping. “Oh it’s been revealed. Two trainers enter the arena and the 3 rounds are held. The contest appeal wins u one point, straight after is the battle, if the trainers win one of these each they enter a maze choosing one pokemon to bring with them and they must find their way out. A bit extreme isn’t it?” He asked himself. “Oh well I’m sure those three will still enter whatever the outcome would be.” He began going back to typing away at the signup sheets.

Back outside the battle had just begun. Charizard was facing off against Blastoise. The crowd of Ash’s pokemon gather at one side to cheer Charizard to victory. Gary’s main pokemon, of Dodrio and Electivire, were doing the same. “Charizard, Dragon rage!” Ash commanded. The orange dragon reared its head back as it created a green ball of energy. It threw its head forward as the orb was launched.

“Blastoise protect.” The large blue turtle with two huge cannons on its back sticking out of its shell tightened its chest to take the hit and take no damage. However the hit dealt heavy damage to Blastoise as it was sent flying back. Gary had to jump out the way to avoid being crushed. Blastoise quickly got back onto its feet as Gary regained position. “Blastoise skull bash!” The giant turtle lowered its head as it began to run towards Charizard.

“Quick catch its head and throw it back!” Ash commanded once again. The dragon stomped its feet into the ground to gain friction as the turtle rammed Charizard square in the guy. He moved his hands and threw Blastoise back.

“Rapid spin!” Blastoise withdrew its arms, legs, head and cannons as its shell began to create a heavy rotation. It hit the ground from Charizard’s throw and quickly rebounded and once again hit Charizard square in the gut. This time Ash had to move as Charizard was sent flying back and almost crashed into him. “This battle has only just begun Ashy-boy.” Gary smirked. Both of the trainers’ pokemon had begun breathing heavily already. Neither one of them looked ready to give up however. Fire burned in their eyes with determination.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If lucky the next chapter might even be put up later

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Wow triple post but it cant be helped on my part because i wont have access to MS word for awhile so here is the next chapter finished to make sure its kept on track and to fill in for the huge gap to be done.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Both pokemon were staring each other down trying to intimidate the other. The large orange dragons’ flame on the tip of its tail enlarged. Now three times the size it was the Charizard gave a huge roar. Facing the dragon was the brute of a Blastoise. The cannons on its back began to lock onto Charizard taking careful aim. Ash was looking on as Charizard began to battle without command as it usually did. “Blastoise you should know who to beat a fire type like Charizard better than me so you take full command.” Gary commanded his Blastoise. The turtle nodded in approval before blasting water from its cannons straight towards Charizard. Charizard’s wings began to glow silver as they closed around his body as shields. The water hit but did minimal damage.

“Wow that was great Charizard.” Ash cried pleased with his Charizard’s ability to use Steel wing. “You got any other attacks up your sleeve?” Charizard nodded then made a notion to say ‘but its secret for now’. “Well then get back in there and show Gary and his Blastoise what’s coming to them.” Charizard gave another roar as it launched another Dragon rage attack. Blastoise did that same as last time and puffed out its chest. This time however the hit smashed against the shell but did no damage meaning the protect attack had worked this time. Blastoise remained standing tall ready to continue.

“That’s how we do it Blastoise. Now let’s finish him off now. Hydro Cannon!” Gary called.

“What!” Ash cried shocked. Blastoise readied its cannons again before an extremely powerful blast of water shot out. Charizard did the same motion as he would for a Dragon rage attack instead a red orb of fire was made before it shot off. The jet of water and the fire ball collided in mid air creating an explosion.

“I never...never expected Charizard to...to know Blast burn.” Gary coughed through the created smoke.

“And you think...think I did?” Ash asked also coughing. The smoke cleared to reveal Blastoise on the floor knocked out and Charizard covered by its wings again before dropping to one knee. Its wings looked badly injured but Charizard would have been able to continue fighting, but not for much longer. Ash ran up to his dragon and jumped onto his around his neck hugging him. “Thanks Charizard. I knew you could win.” Gary recalled his giant turtle.

“That was a great battle Ashy-boy. I can see now that you are truly a greater trainer than me. The second match between Umbreon and Pikachu is un-needed.” Both Pikachu and Umbreon stared at each other before looking at Gary with shock. Ash joined them.

“Why are you quitting the match?” Ash demanded.

“Because I know you will win. You will always beat me Ash.” Gary then recalled his other pokemon except Umbreon. “Me and Sakura are going over to Ecruteak to visit her sisters then we’re heading to Blackthorn. We’ll see you there Ash.” He turned to leave as Professor Oak stood at the entrance to his lab. Sakura and her Espeon were stood near the gate. “Goodbye grandpa. See you in Blackthorn too?”

“Sure why not?” Oak asked himself. “It’ll be great seeing you and your girlfriend battle.” Sakura stepped over and link arms with Gary. Ash stood with his pokemon turning slightly red. Tracey began to notice this.

“No way!” Tracey shouted alarming Ash. “Please don’t tell me you’re jealous over Gary about Sakura.”

“No way. I don’t feel that way for Sakura. She’s just a friend I met in Johto and barely seen.”

“What about any of your other female friends? May or Misty?”

“Same goes with them. I may know them better but I don’t see them that way.”

“So who do you see that way?”

“Err...no one.”

“Sure Ash. I believe you.” Tracey spoke slyly.

“Ash!” Professor Oak called now Gary and Sakura had left. “It’s time for you and Charizard to go see Anabel and make your proposal.” Ash heard and ran over with Charizard behind him. He held a potion bottle in his hand to heal Charizard.

“Proposal? Anabel?” Tracey asked himself. “I think I found the girl of Ash’s dreams.” Tracey returned to looking after the pokemon. Muk and Sceptile ran, or slide in Muk’s case, over behind Ash who recalled them into pokeballs before mounting Charizard. Oak wrapped a waterproof clothe over Charizard’s tail so as not to expose it to the heavy rain.

“Well good bye for now Ash. I’ll see you in Blackthorn in a few days.” Oak waved as Ash flew off. Pikachu on his shoulder was waving back for Ash who was busy clutching onto Charizard. The face pounded heavily down on Ash’s face and Pikachu’s.

“Come on Charizard. We got to go to Viridian Forest first.” Charizard grunted in approval in its usual manner. It shifted to the side slightly as it began to fly towards the large forest.

The familiar smell of wet dirt and foliage hit Ash’s nostrils as Charizard landed before the forest entrance. A few Metapod all gathered around the entrance hanging from the trees. According to people the Pokémon’s mating season was not long finished and the newly hatched pokemon will probably have even become Metapod in the wild by now. The quietness of the forest began to recall memories of the past to Ash. His old Caterpie he caught in here who evolved twice still in the forest, he his Butterfree battled against his old friend Misty to get his second Kanto pokemon league badge, the time when they were on the luxury S.S. Anne cruise ship and he traded Butterfree for a Raticate with a gentleman before trading back, the battle on an island not long after when Team Rocket had dumped toxic waste onto a Tentacool leader who was terrorising a hotel being built over their territory who then evolved and its size multiplied by hundred so it was the size of a sky scraper and Butterfree and Ash’s other pokemon help to calm it down, and finally, Butterfree’s departure after meeting with a pink Butterfree it fell in love with and left with it to breed. Butterfree had not been seen by Ash since. Small tears began to roll down Ash’s face. Pikachu knew exactly what was wrong and jumped onto Ash’s shoulder to comfort him.

“It’s ok Pikachu. I do miss Butterfree because he was the first pokemon I ever caught and he left.” Pikachu’s ears began to perk up. He leapt off Ash’s shoulder and bounded into the forest yelling happily. Ash soon followed after recalling Charizard into its pokeball.

The clearing Pikachu came to a stop in was burdened with life. Pokemon were happily jumping about. Butterfree were sipping nectar from trees, Oddish doing a kind of dance, and many other pokemon doing different things. Pikachu jumped up as it was caught by a Butterfree who seen noticed Ash and flew over happily. Ash recognised it instantly as his Butterfree. Coming up behind it was another Butterfree but pink. Butterfree flew closer and nuzzled itself against Ash’s chest as they both began their long awaited reunion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well i can still get online but i wont be posting anything new until i can get onto my dads computer again as i will be on my own most of the time

Kaim_Fabuyashi

Prepare Yourself
w00t go C-Z very goodso far XP 9/10 for me Ill be hoping for the next part soon XD

~Kaim

Turak

Well, I didn't expect Sakura, though I should have thought of her. I just used her in my own fic. Good to see butterfree again. Now, do we get to see Pidgeot? Anyway, does Anabel come in the next chapter?

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
Wow! These last two chapters were great! I see you've gotten much better in the grammer department - I hardly noticed any mistakes in the chapters. I'm to see some of Ash's Pokemon as well as other characters making a comeback.

Keep it up!

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Yay, Butterfree! Told you he wasn't dead!

I have to be honest...I didn't really like the Ash vs. Gary battle. Gary was a bit out of character, especially in surrendering after only a slight setback. He'd never do that.

Everything else is excellent though :)

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Well yes Butterfree is back and another pokemon will make a re-appearance for Ash but this one in unknown as of yet. Anabel will finally come into the fic sometime next chapter.

The Blackthorn contest is only a side thing whilst i get more ideas together about the actual problem of the heavy rain across Kanto and Johto and after it's ended Ash's pokemon team line up will slightly alter with taking out two pokemon and replacing them with another two old pokemon

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
Wow this is really good Nic. In one of the latest chapters can i just say one thing; its too much like real life which can be good but not when its me reading it.
Stop listening to what Chaz has been telling you

Anyway, tell me when you do more in school please because i really like this. Even if im not a big shipping fan i still like it plus i can relate to the stuff pretty well :)

JB239874

I'm back, baby!
Review

I liked the part where you put Sakura in.I was convinced it was Annabel......anyway,this is a great fic.I can see you have put a lot of effort in here,even if there are mistakes.

Until we meet again,

;328;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S:If there's a PM list,can you add me to it?

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Next chapter coming soon because i am typing up the fic in school because i cant do it at home so it is in progress just not complete as of yet.

Added JB239874 to PM list

Silverline

Frontier Outcast
Hmmm....The fic's ok, the main problems I'm having with it is the placement of the words and some other grammer/spelling issues. A bit more detail could have been used for Ash and Gary's battle and Butterfree's return seems a mite bit rushed. Of course, you mentioned (I believe) that your just really starting fanfiction, which would mean that you would be a little bit rough around the edges.

Anyway, I like this fic, it needs a little work but otherwise just fine. However, please don't just focus on the Ash/Anabel relationship and almost nothing on the pokemon. I've seen WAY to many shipping fics (Mostly Ash/Misty) that go that way and leave the pokemon out of it altogether.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Anyway, I like this fic, it needs a little work but otherwise just fine. However, please don't just focus on the Ash/Anabel relationship and almost nothing on the pokemon. I've seen WAY to many shipping fics (Mostly Ash/Misty) that go that way and leave the pokemon out of it altogether.

Dont worry about that because both the Butterfree are staying together with Ash so they will have something between them too. For now give me a few more days for the next chap

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
And thank god the next chapter is here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Both the boy and his butterfly friend got reacquainted whilst the Butterfree’s family watched on. The pink Butterfree was watching over the young Caterpie offspring. Ash was marvelled at the state of the surrounding area. It seemed to have been re-modelled to the Butterfree’s tastes as it was filled, knee high, with beautiful flowers that strongly smelt of the sweet nectar that Butterfree love to eat. The small green pods hung from the trees. These were probably the off spring of the mating season just after Butterfree had left. They must have recently gotten into the evolution season so they must have gathered in Ash’s Butterfree’s birth place. One suddenly dropped to the ground with a thud and a rustle as it went through the grass. A beam of light shot out as the green casing began to split. Wings began to sprout from the casing. A small body, tiny arms and quite large feet emerged from the case. As the light died down a small pink Butterfree was seen as it flew away from the case and landed by a flower head as it took its first sip of nectar as a Butterfree. “Wow that’s cool. I guess seen as its mother is pink.” Ash spoke as the Butterfree flew about. More pods began to drop like the last but none evolved like the last. A string of thread shot out and stuck onto the tree as the Metapod pulled themselves back into the tree as they hung for awhile long. Ash’s Butterfree left him for a split second as it went over to the newly evolved and the older pink Butterfree flew down too. Both the adults flew close together to and pressed their faces against each other. Ash couldn’t help but feel slightly jealous over his friend. He turned away as he began exiting the forest. Butterfree followed and seemed to be begging him to stay. “Sorry pal but I got to go.” It then began pointing down at Ash’s belt and his pokeballs. “Sorry but you got a family don’t you?” It nodded its head as the pink Butterfree snuck up behind and tapped a pokemon and as Ash was distracted his Butterfree followed suit. Now he was reunited plus with an extra.

Over the forest was flying a large object. From below it would look like a flying chunk of metal. Except something was on top of it, or someone. It suddenly began to drop at an excessive speed. Picking up speed every second four arms and hands sprouted from the sides of the object in the shape of claws. It echoed a thunder like sound as it crashed down onto a clearing. The girl riding the object stood up and jumped off. “Good job Metagross. Thanks for bringing me here.” The steel creature just stared as it was recalled. The girls purple hair was absolutely drenched. Most likely from the flying through the skies of Kanto through the heavy rain. Her white clothes luckily hadn’t turned see through as most white clothing does when exposed to heavy rain. She began to run through the thick forest, seeming as though she was searching for something. Blasts of the heavy rain hit her feminine face as she ran out into the clearings.

Ash, meanwhile, was walking with Pikachu resting on his right shoulder as per usual. With the two Butterfree in his possession he had no room left for if he wanted to add pokemon to his party. But he couldn’t just release Butterfree or its partner because the two Butterfree needed to be together and Ash had only just got back together with Ash and it would be disappointing to have him leave so soon. A sharp sensation went through Ash’s skull. He stumbled back in pain as his head felt like a needle going through her head. Screaming noises echoed from Ash’s mouth around the forest. The girl running through seemed to be following a strange blue aura in her eyes only. Ash stumbled back, fell over a tree trunk and knocked himself unconscious as Pikachu leapt ran over to check if he was ok. Ash’s Butterfree was next to release itself from its pokeball and its partner soon followed but simply to check what was going on. Pikachu’s ears perked up noticing a sound coming from the forest like footsteps. He climbed onto Ash’s chests and pressed the button on the pokeball which belonged to Charizard. The orange dragon spats streams of flames into the air upon release before noticing Ash sprawled on the floor unconscious. Pikachu began impersonating Ash miming about Ash clasping his head in pain before stumbling back and knocking himself unconscious and also that he heard something coming towards them. Charizard nodded, grunting, and placed Ash on his back before extending its wings telling Pikachu to climb on too. Pikachu indicated to the Butterfree to follow suit. Charizard stomped its foot impatiently and Pikachu, mostly from fright, hurried to get onto Charizard’s back near Ash. The two Butterfree followed as Charizard leapt off into the air. The person following the blue aura ran into the small area where the pokemon had just flown from. The wet purple haired person crouched down and examined the exact area Ash has collapsed. A hand was held out as a finger traced out the paths Ash had taken. Up slightly as a diagonal, then a large blue area of the aura remained indicating what caused the aura remained still, and then a thin line of the aura shot up. In the persons eyes it led up to where Charizard was flying. A yellow human shaped pokemon came out of its pokeball. An odd yellow shape formed out of the side of its face like a moustache and in each hand it held a large spoon. A light enveloped the pokemon as Charizard found it couldn’t move and neither could its passengers. The Butterfree each shot their attacks of Confusion at the yellow pokemon trying to break off the light. It was clearly a disable attack being used. As Charizard was let down gently the light faded. The yellow pokemon was stood right next to Charizard as a yellow aura folded around it as it stretched out an arm and clasped Ash by the shoulder as he was leant over Charizard. His eyes instantly snapped open. Ash totally had regained consciousness; however he also fell off Charizard. The purple haired person jogged over to pick Ash up off the floor. “Are you ok Ash?” The person asked. Ash stared for a moment making sure he was seeing straight.

“Anabel?” He spoke quietly.

“Lemme see...do you know anyone else who has an Alakazam, is your age and has violet hair? I don’t think so. But anyway what happened to...” Anabel began.

“How did you know I was here? Have you been stalking me or something?” Ash cried angrily.

“Very nice way to say ‘hi’ to an old friend. Remember I am telekinetic. But for some reason since we both parted I have been seeing these blue auras in the form of lines. I have watched your battle with Brandon and noticed the same blue line every time. This aura is coming from you. That’s how I found you. Also recently I was...” Anabel began to lower the volume of her voice. “I was starting to miss you.”

“What was that I couldn’t hear you?”

“Never mind Ash. Look I’m sorry if this is a bad time to show up again but...I heard something in my head telling me you were looking for me so I came looking for you.” Anabel had now turned red in the face, of which as usual Ash didn’t notice.

“You look a little burned up. Are you ill or something?” Ash was, as usual, clueless the girl was blushing over him. The redness in Anabel’s face soon faded.

“I’m fine Ash.” Anabel smiled as best she could through the water dripping down her face. “At least now I’m with you.”

“Yeah it beats travelling for two days to meet you.”

“God you’re dense.”

“Dense about what?” Pikachu and Charizard looked at each other and stared also clueless whilst the two Butterfree looked at the two and then at each other before moving closer together in their kind of hug. The pink Butterfree next flew over to Ash trying to tell him something. Pikachu began to translate as best he could. “Oh...I get what you’re telling me. Thanks Pikachu.” His partner smiled. “Err...Anabel I was looking for you because I need your help to find the cause of this terrible storm.”

“Sure I’ll help.”

“Great. But could I ask a favour? You see this pink Butterfree is the partner to my own Butterfree but she’s taken a home on my team but she has asked if for this trip if she could stay with your team. I mean if she is anything like my own then she must be strong.”

“Say no more Ash. If she wants I’ll take her as mine for awhile.” The pink Butterfree went all happy as she flew at Anabel doing what it did as a hug. “But this all happens on one condition.”

“And what’s that?”

“First let’s see if you can read my mind and then you’ll know.” Ash gave a look of confusion but began concentrating. The look on his face was fierce, deep in concentration. When Ash stopped her stepped back slightly.

“All I could get was the words ‘will’ and ‘me’ with some words in between.” Ash frowned with disappointment.

“I’ll tell you once we’ve won the Blackthorn contest.”

“How did you know about that?”

“Because I read your mind.” Anabel smirked cheekily. She pulled out a pokeball as she released Metagross. “I want to get somewhere first. Mt. Silver. It’s near Blackthorn and there’s a lot of rare pokemon there. Could be fun to explore the cave too. I heard a powerful trainer is training in the cave too. You could challenge him to a battle.” Anabel winked. Ash jumped onto Charizard and had already begun floating a few feet off the ground.

“What are you waiting for then? Let’s go!” Ash screamed happily. His Butterfree recalled itself as the pink Butterfree was taken inside one of Anabel’s empty balls. She jumped onto her Metagross as it flew off with Charizard in hot pursuit. Ash had however forgotten Pikachu who ended up clinging on to Charizard’s tail for dear life trying best not to touch the tail flame.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next chapter will be along soon. Currently i have no time because i rarely get computer (with MS word) access at home and in school now im working on another story for a competition

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
I am starting to get more and more excited about the next chappie. Hey could you put in a our favourite bubbling trio Jessie, James and Meowth as even in the poke fanfics it's just not pokemon without showing at least once.

JB239874

I'm back, baby!
Review!

Time for reviews:

Also recently I was...” Anabel began to lower the volume of her voice. “I was starting to miss you.”

Cute.

“Never mind Ash. Look I’m sorry if this is a bad time to show up again but...I heard something in my head telling me you were looking for me so I came looking for you.” Anabel had now turned red in the face, of which as usual Ash didn’t notice.

“You look a little burned up. Are you ill or something?” Ash was, as usual, clueless the girl was blushing over him. The redness in Anabel’s face soon faded.

Silly Ash.Dense as usual.

“What are you waiting for then? Let’s go!” Ash screamed happily. His Butterfree recalled itself as the pink Butterfree was taken inside one of Anabel’s empty balls. She jumped onto her Metagross as it flew off with Charizard in hot pursuit. Ash had however forgotten Pikachu who ended up clinging on to Charizard’s tail for dear life trying best not to touch the tail flame.

That was funny.Very funny.

Overall a good chapter.Has some mistakes,but good.

Until we meet again,

;328;

P.S:This is the first time I've multi-quoted.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Well the next chapter is coming soon :D some is already made out

the idiots of Team Rocket *gets attacked by their fans* will make an entrance into it with a little help from Delibird.

the next chapter is going to be the most shippy too ;) the arival in Blackthorn and Mt. Silver

Ash battles the strongest trainer around, Red (dont care if its the same person as Ash),Ash and Anabel get into a friendly double battle with some old companions, know together, and Ash and Anabel will have their moment, the two venture inside the Dragons den, Anabel and Ash each catch new a single new pokemon :D

EDIT: It'll be up this weekend at the latest
EDIT2: Also two participants in the Blackthorn tournament are going to be myself and my boyfriend so dont get jealous please

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
ok slight change in the plans. This chapter is only part of what i was hoping for but it's ended at a reasonable place. The next chapter will be alot longer i promise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Ash on Charizard and Anabel on Metagross approached a cluster of mountains the rain seemed to be drying up. However the dark clouds still hung overhead. It was as if something was forcing the rain to stay inside the clouds, something most likely in Mt. Silver. The break of rain did however allow beams of sunlight to illuminate the area. Ash looked to the side to see Anabel looking to have fallen asleep on Metagross and Pikachu was by her side also asleep. Ash took a guess that Pikachu had jumped over earlier after he was dangling on by Charizard’s tail. Metagross seemed unaware of Anabel sleeping, probably because its body was pure steel. A faint whirling sound suddenly came from behind the Ash. He turned to see something green bolting forwards at an unbelievable speed. As it flew past it knocked both Charizard and Metagross slightly knocking Ash off balance a bit until Charizard helped regain the balance and Anabel had been knocked open. She sleepily looked around her to see Ash looking back at her. “You ok Anabel?” He shouted across. Anabel stared at him with an uncomfortable pause before answering.

“Oh, yes I’m fine Ash.” She turned away clutching one of her hands lovingly. Pikachu gave a confused look towards Anabel. She closed her eyes and spoke to Pikachu telepathically. “If you don’t remember this hand had contact with Ash’s the night after he beat me in the battle frontier.” Pikachu raised his ears and spoke back quietly. Ash was able to understand Pikachu the same way Anabel could to any pokemon so he had to be careful.

“Please don’t tell me you’re doing a Butterfree with Ash.” Pikachu spoke, in his native tongue of course. Anabel giggled slightly.

“No. The two Butterfree are entirely different. They show their feelings differently than people. Such the male Butterfree, which would have been Ash’s, does what’s called a mating dance to attract the female Butterfree, like the one who has joined me. Another type of this is Luvdisc. They show love the closest to humans except when a Luvdisc sees its partner it is very hard to make the Luvdisc stop unless the wanted partner is with someone else. That is how a lot of boys react.” Anabel laughed out loud. Ash looked across to see her laughing.

“You’re drawing Ash’s attention you know by laughing.” Pikachu sounded nervous.

“Sorry.” Anabel calmed down. “Anyway, i also know another form of love, you Pikachu.” Pikachu stepped back slightly in shock. “I saw into your mind for a second back in the Battle Tower awhile ago. You fell in love with my Espeon didn’t you?” Anabel winked at Pikachu as he went redder than his own cheeks. “It’s ok Pikachu. You just don’t tell Ash I’ve fallen for him and i won’t tell Espeon you have for her. Ok?” Pikachu nodded. The two Butterfree burst spontaneously out of their pokeballs and met in between Charizard and Metagross.

“How far to Mt. Silver know Anabel?” Ash shouted over. He was still curious as to what Anabel and Pikachu were talking about but he would just have to ignore it.

“Technically we’re here. This whole area is Mt. Silver. But we’re looking for a well in the shape of a Slowking and near it is a mountain shaped like a Lunatone.” Ash took a look around. Only plain mountains were in sight around them. Not even any wild pokemon could be seen. It was bright daylight and there were no pokemon. Ash’s Butterfree flapped over to Ash tugging on his shirt.

“What is it?” Butterfree pointed to their right. There in a clearing stood a large rock shaped like a Lunatone. “Thanks Butterfree.” He turned his attention from the smiling Butterfree to Anabel. “Anabel, it’s to the right.” Charizard swerved around almost throwing Ash off as Metagross span around to face the rock and sped off once again.

Within a matter of minutes both trainers and their pokemon were on the ground. Charizard and Metagross were recalled but the Butterfree remained outside. Pikachu has returned to Ash and climbed onto his shoulder. The two approached the Lunatone rock closer to get a better look. “So what is it then Anabel?”

“It was once an ordinary rock that was round until a meteor hit Mt. Silver. It broke off in the atmosphere and a small chunk hit this rock. Oddly enough it was cone shaped and it became imbedded into the rock. That’s how it got its shape. Quite odd if you ask me. Anyway we don’t have time to marvel the rock. We need to find that Slowking well quickly.” Anabel grabbed Ash’s upper arm and dragged him off as the Butterfree followed. Anabel was scanning the area to reduce time in finding the well. Ash was also struggling to keep us as they ran along the paths between the mountains. The two Butterfree were overhead directly next to each other and helping to find the well. This time the pink Butterfree saw the well. She called down and led the others to the well.

It stood before them, black like the clouds over Pallet town. Only a small green gem like orb was imbedded into the statues crown like shape. The Slowking looked very...kingly in posture. The base was a box with a golden plate attached to it. Anabel took Ash to have a closer look. “For those who find this mystic well and can successfully complete the challenge set by the Slowking of the well then the person and his or her companions may be granted one wish that is humanly possible.” Ash read aloud. “What does that mean?” He spoke turning to Anabel.

“It means that we need to call the Slowking in the well, the hole to the well is behind the statue, and it gives us a challenge. Complete this challenge and both you and me will be granted a wish. Of course it can’t be something stupid that isn’t humanly possible like wanting to rule the galaxy.”

“Yeah and i know of only two people and a pokemon who would believe that could do that.” Ash began.

“Team Rocket.” Both Ash and Anabel said simultaneously. A small white cat with what appeared to be an odd shaped coin on its head popped its head out of the well.

“Did someone say our name?” The cat spoke. It noticed the two with Pikachu and flinched in shock. “Guys, we got trouble. It’s da twerps.” He called into the hole. A male with blue shoulder length hair appeared next and a woman with long reddish-purple hair was the last.

“Oh great it’s you. And would this be your girlfriend?” The woman laughed.

“You wish Jessie.” Ash screamed back with anger.

“I wish.” Anabel whispered quietly. She shook her head and threw out one of her pokeballs to release Alakazam. Instead she threw Espeon’s by mistake. Pikachu looked at Anabel nervously. “It’s ok Pikachu she doesn’t know.” Ash turned to Anabel, once again, with confusion. Espeon joined him. She looked at Pikachu to try and get an answer but he turned away to keep from answering. She just turned back to the fight. “Ok i don’t want these guys around ruining my one and only dream to be with someone,” She turned her eyes only to look at Ash. “So I’m not letting you get in our way.”

“Look girlie. We aint wanting a fight. We is just here for the Slowking so we can have a challenge.” The cat known as Meowth spoke with his bad grammar.

“You mean for once you’re actually doing the honourable thing?” Ash was shocked.

“Hey we find that offensive.” The male, James, shouted back.

“Well you got to admit we do usually just do it the easy way.” Jessie sighed.

“Ok i don’t care. Espeon Zap cannon and get rid of these buffoons.”

“Pikachu we can’t be too careful of them and right know we have more important things to do. So use Thunderbolt.” Espeon created a small black ball that seemed charged with electricity as Pikachu created a wave of electricity from his red cheeks. Both forces shot at the three and sent them flying off.

“Why does this always happen to us!” Jessie screamed as they flew out of sight.

“Well i guess that took care of them.” Anabel said as she looked at her Espeon. She was looking at Pikachu without taking her eyes off. Anabel took to her telepathic speaking again. “You’ve fallen for Pikachu haven’t you?” Espeon looked a little startled as she turned to Anabel.

“Of course i haven’t. I’m strong minded and my mind can’t be clouded with thoughts on how much i love Pikachu...i mean how much i like Pikachu...i mean...” Espeon rushed.

“It’s ok Espeon.” Anabel calmed her down. “Truthfully i shouldn’t be telling you this but Pikachu also has a crush on you. Don’t tell him i told you though and i won’t tell Pikachu.”

“Deal. Just keep it a secret please. Until you tell Ash that is.” Anabel turned red slightly.

“What’s wrong now Anabel?” Ash asked. He decided not to make a guess of her being ill as when he did before she wasn’t. “Well we better get moving into the well.” Ash moved around the statue and entered the hole. Inside were ladders allowing for easier access inside. Anabel ran to follow after recalling Espeon whilst the Butterfree returned to their pokeballs. Pikachu ran ahead and jumped down landing on Ash almost knocking him off the ladders. He looked up as a shadow set over him to see Anabel climbing down. Ash picked up the pace so he wouldn’t get his hands stepped on. As he reached the bottom the dim lights left by the rockets left an eerie glow. Water trickled down the sides of the walls down into small holes on the floor to drain the water away. Anabel was still climbing down as Ash turned around. Anabel missed a step and her hands slipped. She began falling as Ash ran to catch her. He didn’t manage to catch her; however, she did land on him. Ash was laid on his back and Anabel on her front on top of Ash. Anabel went as red as Pikachu’s cheeks and climbed off him quickly.

“Sorry about that Ash. I didn’t mean to fall on you.”

“It’s ok. As long as you didn’t get hurt.” Ash said quietly. Anabel’s eyes began to fill with water as she looked away from Ash. “You ok Anabel? Why are you crying?” Ash asked.

“Nothing.” She wiped her face and made herself look normal again before turning to Ash. She walked past him and began going down the narrow tunnels lit by the lamps. Ash however stopped her by grabbing her arm.

“Anabel. There’s something you’re not telling me isn’t there?” Ash demanded. Anabel sighed before stopping trying to pull away from Ash.

“I can’t tell you just now. Soon, i promise i will tell you everything that is going on with me.” Ash slowly let go of Anabel.

“Ok let’s just carry on in here and get out. Team Rocket might have set traps for us in here.”