• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Axew card - possible error

antigone87

I bought a Plasm Blast booster pack and my Axew card has a weird marker where it goes over the details of "Strong Bond". It looks like a some sort of black marker with a faded yellow outline. I can't figure out what it was supposed to be, but none of the other Axew cards have this marker on it. I also went through pictures of the other pokemon in this set and I can't see anything similar to it. I was thinking maybe this was an error made during printing. Has anyone else seen this? Am I just going crazy?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

antigone87

postimg.org/image/vrghehlsf

They won't let me post images since I'm new, but here is the URL to my picture...its flipped because of my webcam. It interesting to hear there are others. I wonder what the mark is or was supposed to be.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
It looks to me like an ink bubble. They're relatively rare and usually aren't worth too much. But this one is pretty big and that'll make some misprint collecters more interested in it.

antigone87

thanks for the info! :)

I don't ever plan on selling the little guy, I was more just curious if the same thing has shown up on other cards.