• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ayumei here :3!

AyumeiKitsune

~Legacy of Sir Aron~
Hello everyone~ I just joined here as u can already see XD! I been to this site many times but never really joined it just kinda poked around XD! So I thought it was time to join it =P! I am 19 years old and currently getting buried alive in college lol. I have loved Pokemon since I was 5 years old and continue to love it even though the new gen looks so bad x.x. If they come out with a chair pokemon I will just flip a table and laugh my guts out XD! I would name it Chairy btw XD! Anywho~ My fav Pokemon are Gardevoir and Lucario. They have both played valuable roles in a movie or a game. Lucario was a hero to my eyes and very noble. Gardevoir in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red and Blue was like so legit. She took the damage for her trainer and died for him even though he was such a jerk to her. And also helped u along ur journey. Anywho~ I am very friendly and love anime and to talk x3! So shoot me a message sometime ^^! Also I have the new Pokemon Black and White game so if u want to trade or whatever my friend code is 2709-9435-2500 ^^~

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Welcome to Serebii!
If you should have any interest in competitive battling, let me know! I'd be glad to help you out, and if you can really find an interest in it, it's a great way to make friends. Just send me a vm or pm! hope to hear from you soon!
-Kots

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Now that is an intro post! Welcome to serebii, I'm tms. Like lots above me, I'm a competitive battler, though I can't claim to be as good

I actually am an anime fan also, though I haven't seen too many. Right now, my favorite is probably Sword Art Online, cause I started reading one piece.

My favorite Pokemon is probably...abra right now. I dunno why, it just is.

Oh yeah, if you ever see the name aeon, that's probably me.

Cya around the forums~

AyumeiKitsune

~Legacy of Sir Aron~
Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes <3! Ur all amazing x3! I would be interested in battling but I cant say I have the team I need for that atm x.x As I am trying to breed the right natures and stuff. But I do have a shinny sceptile and its my prized Pokemon x3!

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Welcome. As it happens I'm in a good mood, welcome to Serebii feel free to friend me then message me, as my VMs are off to those who aren't my friends ....

Anywho, enjoy your time here.

AyumeiKitsune

~Legacy of Sir Aron~
Ohai there, welcome to the forums.~

Gardevoir is my favorite Pokemon too o: Also 19 well not until Sunday XD.

I'm so bad with interductions ;-;

OMg I just love that Gardevoir in ur siggy so legit!!! I love it so much =3!! *huggles it* And awesome another gardevoir fan :D! And happy early B day to u x3!

Guro

SHSL Teen Blogger
Hey, Ayumei! I'm new here too, but I'm also an anime fan & Gardevoir lover. :) Welcome to Serebii.

Change is good

Constally changing
Welcome to the forums Ayumeikitsune!! I'm new too, if you need help you can PM(private message) me and if you want a friend you can FR(friend request) me.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Heya! Welcome to SPPF (probs overdone now)!

You like PMD and Gardevoir? Must. Friend!

Lol but anyway, if you ever need help, just VM away.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.