• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Az' Trading Factory

Azel

Rawr~
Your Shiny Zapdos/Modest/Bluemew [F],Crown Entei/Adamant/Flawless, and Susumu Mew for my Ageto Celebi, TRU Shaymin, and Birth Island Deoxys?
Deal, Vm'd you for a trade. =D

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
Movie 10 Celebi for my Flawless Oblivia Shaymin?

Fissurous

<><
Staff member
Sure can! For the Lapras I'm interested in your: #165 Ledyba lvl 1 Jolly <EMs: Bug Bite, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Focus Punch>
#172 Pichu lvl 1 Timid <EMs: Encore, Endure, Volt Tackle, Wish><31/30/30/31/31/31><HP Ice 70>

But if your: #183 Marill lvl 1 Adamant <EMs: Aqua Jet, Superpower> is Shiny and female, can I trade for that instead?
All the Pokes listed are shiny. Sadly, the Marill is male :c.
Would you like the Ledyba or Pichu for the Lapras?

Azel

Rawr~
Movie 10 Celebi for my Flawless Oblivia Shaymin?
I'm happy to trade for that, but I've just noticed that I never specified: The Celebi has already been used for the Zorua event. Are you still interested?

All the Pokes listed are shiny. Sadly, the Marill is male :c.
Would you like the Ledyba or Pichu for the Lapras?
Either one is fine with me.. =3

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
I'm happy to trade for that, but I've just noticed that I never specified: The Celebi has already been used for the Zorua event. Are you still interested?
Yeah, its value comes from being a foriegn movie event and being UT. I'll leave the WIN2011 one for that.

hotcoldyay

i herd u liek me :P
hi :D would Bold shiny flawless cresselia for your DW carvanha female (do you have a rash one like this? if not ill still take it) be ok?

Azel

Rawr~
hi :D would Bold shiny flawless cresselia for your DW carvanha female (do you have a rash one like this? if not ill still take it) be ok?
Sure, only one I have is Quirky though. Do you want any other dw females? Seems like an unbalanced trade if I'm getting a shiny flawless and you're just getting a normal dw.

hotcoldyay

i herd u liek me :P
actually i dont need the carvanha anymore :( sorry

Peters

Combak Researcher
Celebi:WIN2011/Timid/WIN2010 [2/24/21/3/10/20] *ClassicRibbon/Touched/Used I have a Lv 100 luxray, got from trade, a few shines, and a lot of legends

Azel

Rawr~
Celebi:WIN2011/Timid/WIN2010 [2/24/21/3/10/20] *ClassicRibbon/Touched/Used I have a Lv 100 luxray, got from trade, a few shines, and a lot of legends
What shinies can you offer for it?

Peters

Combak Researcher
Sorry for double post, but whitch one of your deoxys is most un-touched? And lowered level?

Azel

Rawr~
Sorry for double post, but whitch one of your deoxys is most un-touched? And lowered level?
All of my Deoxys are untouched, lowest level is level 30: Deoxys:Birth Island/Gentle/Louis [6/31/9/14/0/4] *Attack Form

Peters

Combak Researcher
Yer, what do you want for it? I found a level 50 Haxorus when we just traded, just to let you know,