• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Az' Trading Factory

evan0913

Sneasel for the Purrlion?

Azel

Rawr~
@Dave & Evan0913, replied to you both in VM.

Also, updated the first post with a heading over the rules. Its the first day, and I've already had tons of people just plain ignoring what I've written and PM'ing me, and ignoring my ratios/ect in the PM's. I was lenient to begin with, but its getting too ridiculous. =/
From now on, I'm not even going to give a reply to those who blatantly ignore my rules. I'm not expecting anyone to follow them exactly, but atleast try! D=
Also, thankyou to those who have read the rules. It really makes everything easier. =)

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
hey i want your
Tentacool/Timid/Mat [31/31/31/30/31/31] (Rapid Spin, Water Pulse, Poison Jab)
Totadile/Adamant/John [F] (Ice Punch, Dragon Dance)
Squirtle

look for my shop for offer...
Vm me back =)

Hey there! Um..could I use my credit on the Happiny? o:
Also, I need to replace my shiny DW Lapras. Will any of these work for yours?:
Gen 1
#086 Seel lvl 1 Timid
#115 Kangaskhan lvl 1 Adamant

Gen 2
#183 Marill lvl 1 Adamant <EMs: Aqua Jet, Superpower>
#239 Elekid lvl 1 Adamant <EMs: Magnet Rise, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Cross Chop (need to clone)(good offers)

Gen 3
#261 Poochyena lvl 1 Adamant
#328 Trapinch lvl 1 Jolly
#345 Lileep lvl 1 Adamant
#363 Spheal lvl 1 Bold
#371 Bagon lvl 1 Adamant <EMs: DD, Hydro Pump>

Gen 4
#403 Shinx lvl 1 Adamant <EMs: Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang>
#443 Gible lvl 1 Jolly <EM: Outrage>
#487 Giratina lvl 1 Timid

Gen 5
#554 Darumaka lvl 1 Jolly <EMs: Encore, Yawn>
#557 Dwebble lvl 1 Adamant <EM: Spikes> **Popular!**
#566 Archen lvl 25 Jolly
#622 Golett lvl 30 Adamant <31/31/31/8/31/31/31>
#639 Terrakion lvl 42 Adamant **Popular!**
#642 Thundurus lvl 40 Timid <31|18|30|31|31|31><HP Ice 70>
#060 Poliwag lvl 1 Bold <HP Electric><Jap. name ニョロモ>
#147 Dratini lvl 1 Adamant <Cured of PKRS>
#032 Nidoran M lvl 1 Modest <EMs: Head Smash, Sucker Punch, Poison Tail, Iron Tail
#060 Poliwag lvl 1 Calm <Premier Ribbon due to Pokecheck><EMs: Encore, Ice Ball>
#077 Ponyta lvl 1 Gentle <EM: Incenerate>
#098 Krabby lvl 1 Jolly
#123 Scyther lvl 1 Adamant
#133 Eevee lvl 1 Timid <Active PKRS><Near-flawless, need to check IVs><EMs: Wish, Yawn, Fake Tears, Stored Power>
#114 Tangela lvl 1 Impish <EMs: Leech Seed, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain>
#131 Lapras lvl 1 Jolly <NN'd WaveRyder><Premier Ribbon due to Pokecheck><EM: Dragon Dance>
#147 Dratini lvl 1 Jolly <EMs: Extreme Speed>
#165 Ledyba lvl 1 Jolly <EMs: Bug Bite, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Focus Punch>
#172 Pichu lvl 1 Timid <EMs: Encore, Endure, Volt Tackle, Wish><31/30/30/31/31/31><HP Ice 70>
#207 Gligar lvl 1 Impish <EMs: Agility, Baton Pass, Doube Edge, Poison Tail><31/31/31/1/31/31>
#211 Qwilfish lvl 1 Adamant <31/31/31/31/31/16><EM: Aqua Jet>
#318 Carvanha lvl 1 Mild <Premier Ribbon due to Pokecheck>
#357 Tropius lvl 1 Calm <Premier Ribbon due to Pokecheck><31/29/31/31/31/31><EMs: Leech Seed, Synthesis>
#555 Darmanitan lvl 35 Timid <Desert Resort>
Just came back to the forums, I think lists are allowed.
Anyways, thanks!

6. State everything about the pokemon that you know. It wastes my time to go through 20 replies of: 'Is it Ev'd? What are the Ev's?' When you could just tell me to begin with. I've done my best to state everything necessary about my pokemon, but if there's anything you think I'm missing feel free to let me know. =)

I totally agree with this rule :)

Anyway, I can trade you my: Shiny Flawless Timid Latias Lv 100 EV'd in HP and Spe
and Shiny Flawless Bold Cresselia Lv 100 EV'd in HP and Def (whenever I get it back)

for your: Shiny Faraway Islands Mew/Mild, Piplup/30/27/28/29/31/26 (Can I have the Proof?), Movie 11 Satoshi's Reshiram/Modest/, (Is Reshiran Flawless?), Purrloin/Jolly/Bluemew [F] (Encore,Foul Play,Yawn,Charm). I almost ignored the Trading Ratios, right? Depending of the answers you give to my questions, I can make 3 for 2, okay? Thanks~

hitsu1996

Master trainer
wow i want alot in your shop. ima update sometime soon but CMT for anything u may want and ill tell u what i want

Azel

Rawr~
VM me or PM me when ure available to trade :D

VM'd you

hey i want your
Tentacool/Timid/Mat [31/31/31/30/31/31] (Rapid Spin, Water Pulse, Poison Jab)
Totadile/Adamant/John [F] (Ice Punch, Dragon Dance)
Squirtle

look for my shop for offer...
Vm me back =)

VM'd

Hey there! Um..could I use my credit on the Happiny? o:
Also, I need to replace my shiny DW Lapras. Will any of these work for yours?:

Just came back to the forums, I think lists are allowed.
Anyways, thanks!

Sure can! For the Lapras I'm interested in your: #165 Ledyba lvl 1 Jolly <EMs: Bug Bite, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Focus Punch>
#172 Pichu lvl 1 Timid <EMs: Encore, Endure, Volt Tackle, Wish><31/30/30/31/31/31><HP Ice 70>

But if your: #183 Marill lvl 1 Adamant <EMs: Aqua Jet, Superpower> is Shiny and female, can I trade for that instead?

I totally agree with this rule :)

Anyway, I can trade you my: Shiny Flawless Timid Latias Lv 100 EV'd in HP and Spe
and Shiny Flawless Bold Cresselia Lv 100 EV'd in HP and Def (whenever I get it back)

for your: Shiny Faraway Islands Mew/Mild, Piplup/30/27/28/29/31/26 (Can I have the Proof?), Movie 11 Satoshi's Reshiram/Modest/, (Is Reshiran Flawless?), Purrloin/Jolly/Bluemew [F] (Encore,Foul Play,Yawn,Charm). I almost ignored the Trading Ratios, right? Depending of the answers you give to my questions, I can make 3 for 2, okay? Thanks~

That sounds fine to me. =) I'll PM you the piplup's proof, also the reshiram is not flawless.

Question: Is your DW Mamoswine/Adamant/RoC Korean?

Its Japanese.

wow i want alot in your shop. ima update sometime soon but CMT for anything u may want and ill tell u what i want

I'm interested in your: Shiny Flawless UT Mudkip, Remoraid, Heracross, Gible, Zoruam Litwick

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
I'd like your DW Mudkip/Flawless (Pokecheck proof on request) for my Shiny Faraway Island Mew Adamant with great Iv's.

Azel

Rawr~
I'd like your DW Mudkip/Flawless (Pokecheck proof on request) for my Shiny Faraway Island Mew Adamant with great Iv's.

What is the OT/Pokeball of you mew? My Shiny Adamant Island Mew has pretty good IV's and I just want to be certain its not the same one.
(Mine is Eppie/DiveBall)

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
What is the OT/Pokeball of you mew? My Shiny Adamant Island Mew has pretty good IV's and I just want to be certain its not the same one.
(Mine is Eppie/DiveBall)
Ah lol, mineis Eppie/Diveball too, want my World 11 Scarfty?

Azel

Rawr~
I think I'll pass on Reshiran and trade it for your Nintendo of Korea Darkrai/Modest. Sounds good to you?

Sure does. =) I'll keep an eye out and VM you next time you're online.

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
Your Shiny Zapdos/Modest/Bluemew [F],Crown Entei/Adamant/Flawless, and Susumu Mew for my Ageto Celebi, TRU Shaymin, and Birth Island Deoxys?