• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Az' Trading Factory

Azel

Rawr~
Your Shiny Zapdos/Modest/Bluemew [F],Crown Entei/Adamant/Flawless, and Susumu Mew for my Ageto Celebi, TRU Shaymin, and Birth Island Deoxys?

Deal, Vm'd you for a trade. =D

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
Movie 10 Celebi for my Flawless Oblivia Shaymin?

Sure can! For the Lapras I'm interested in your: #165 Ledyba lvl 1 Jolly <EMs: Bug Bite, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Focus Punch>
#172 Pichu lvl 1 Timid <EMs: Encore, Endure, Volt Tackle, Wish><31/30/30/31/31/31><HP Ice 70>

But if your: #183 Marill lvl 1 Adamant <EMs: Aqua Jet, Superpower> is Shiny and female, can I trade for that instead?
All the Pokes listed are shiny. Sadly, the Marill is male :c.
Would you like the Ledyba or Pichu for the Lapras?

Azel

Rawr~
Movie 10 Celebi for my Flawless Oblivia Shaymin?
I'm happy to trade for that, but I've just noticed that I never specified: The Celebi has already been used for the Zorua event. Are you still interested?

All the Pokes listed are shiny. Sadly, the Marill is male :c.
Would you like the Ledyba or Pichu for the Lapras?

Either one is fine with me.. =3

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
I'm happy to trade for that, but I've just noticed that I never specified: The Celebi has already been used for the Zorua event. Are you still interested?

Yeah, its value comes from being a foriegn movie event and being UT. I'll leave the WIN2011 one for that.

hotcoldyay

i herd u liek me :P
hi :D would Bold shiny flawless cresselia for your DW carvanha female (do you have a rash one like this? if not ill still take it) be ok?

Azel

Rawr~
hi :D would Bold shiny flawless cresselia for your DW carvanha female (do you have a rash one like this? if not ill still take it) be ok?

Sure, only one I have is Quirky though. Do you want any other dw females? Seems like an unbalanced trade if I'm getting a shiny flawless and you're just getting a normal dw.

hotcoldyay

i herd u liek me :P
actually i dont need the carvanha anymore :( sorry

Peters

Combak Researcher
Celebi:WIN2011/Timid/WIN2010 [2/24/21/3/10/20] *ClassicRibbon/Touched/Used I have a Lv 100 luxray, got from trade, a few shines, and a lot of legends

Azel

Rawr~
Celebi:WIN2011/Timid/WIN2010 [2/24/21/3/10/20] *ClassicRibbon/Touched/Used I have a Lv 100 luxray, got from trade, a few shines, and a lot of legends

What shinies can you offer for it?

Peters

Combak Researcher
Sorry for double post, but whitch one of your deoxys is most un-touched? And lowered level?

Azel

Rawr~
Sorry for double post, but whitch one of your deoxys is most un-touched? And lowered level?

All of my Deoxys are untouched, lowest level is level 30: Deoxys:Birth Island/Gentle/Louis [6/31/9/14/0/4] *Attack Form

Peters

Combak Researcher
Yer, what do you want for it? I found a level 50 Haxorus when we just traded, just to let you know,