• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Az' Trading Factory

Azel

Rawr~
Hi. I have made an offer by VM based on your earlier post at the "Dream World Trading" topic

Thanks for your offer, I VM'd you back. =)

Updated DW females, and want list!
I'm now seriously looking for some egg move pokemon with fair IV's, feel free to haggle if you have the ones I need. =)

Azel

Rawr~
do you take RNG requests? because ive got a decent rain team along with ALOT and by ALOT i mean maybe 5 or 6 boxes of shiny flawless UTs

Normally no, since as I mentioned, I'm really bad at RNG'ing. But I've got some time now so PM me what you're hoping to get rng'd and exactly how much you'll offer for it. I'll need to see if I can RNG it before I accept. =P

Pirates

I have a female DW Misdreavous. If you're interested I'd like a shiny for it, but I'm not sure which ones you're offering.

Azel

Rawr~
I have a female DW Misdreavous. If you're interested I'd like a shiny for it, but I'm not sure which ones you're offering.

Is it in a dreamball? I already traded a few shinies for a bred dw Misdreavous to discover that the ability is the same, so its worth the same as a normal misdreavous. =(

Pirates

It's still in the entralink.
If you don't want it that's fine.

Azel

Rawr~
It's still in the entralink.
If you don't want it that's fine.

If you can catch it in a dreamball, that would be fantastic. =D
I can offer anything from the Flawless Shinies section that's not EV'd.

Pirates

Of course! I can name it too, but I'm guessing you don't want that.
I'd like your shiny Petilil if that's okay.

Azel

Rawr~
Of course! I can name it too, but I'm guessing you don't want that.
I'd like your shiny Petilil if that's okay.

Thats fine, and no Nickname please. =D
Are you able to trade now?

Pirates

Got it. :)
I'm catching Misdreavous right now. I'll be ready in a few minutes.
My White FC is 3697 2301 1343.

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
Abra/Magic Guard/Timid/Male/Azel [31/30/31/30/31/30] (FirePunch,IcePunch,ThunderPunch)
can you cmt for this

Azel

Rawr~
Abra/Magic Guard/Timid/Male/Azel [31/30/31/30/31/30] (FirePunch,IcePunch,ThunderPunch)
can you cmt for this

I'm interested in shiny flawless: Snorunt (is it female?) and Spheal

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
Just the snorunt then. =D I've been looking for a flawless female with spikes forever.
Can you trade now?

i can throw spheal if you like seeing as how you worked hard fro that abra and yes i free to trade now

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
hi Azel!

i think you have shiny flawless Larvitar w/ OT: PAMBI (thats me)

im wanting some of your Pokes again:
Solosis/Modest/Alex [F] (Psywave,Trick,Confuse Ray) *Japanes
Snorunt/Timid/Shreyas [F] (Powder Snow, Spikes)
Snover/Mild/Mat [F] (Leech Seed, Seed Bomb, Growth, Double Edge)
Sneasel/Adamant/Sky [F] (Ice Punch, Low Kick, Taunt, Pursuit)

my offers: shiny flawless
Hardy Rain Dish Ludicolo
Calm Rain Dish Tentacruel
Timid Flare Boost Drifblim HP Ice
Adamant Light Metal Scizor

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
I am interested in your Rayquaza/Gentle/대각선 [ 22/10/26/21/18/30] *Korean. I can offer a female DW Banette, and a EVENT11 Zoroark. (And I can throw in a Flawless, T, Shiny Scrafty.)

Azel

Rawr~
hi Azel!

i think you have shiny flawless Larvitar w/ OT: PAMBI (thats me)

im wanting some of your Pokes again:
Solosis/Modest/Alex [F] (Psywave,Trick,Confuse Ray) *Japanes
Snorunt/Timid/Shreyas [F] (Powder Snow, Spikes)
Snover/Mild/Mat [F] (Leech Seed, Seed Bomb, Growth, Double Edge)
Sneasel/Adamant/Sky [F] (Ice Punch, Low Kick, Taunt, Pursuit)

my offers: shiny flawless
Hardy Rain Dish Ludicolo
Calm Rain Dish Tentacruel
Timid Flare Boost Drifblim HP Ice
Adamant Light Metal Scizor

I knew I'd seen that OT before. =D I actually had that larvitar traded to me 3 times, twice UT (because I thought they'd be different larvitar) and once EV'd.
And sure, I'll VM you if I catch you online. =)

I am interested in your Rayquaza/Gentle/대각선 [ 22/10/26/21/18/30] *Korean. I can offer a female DW Banette, and a EVENT11 Zoroark. (And I can throw in a Flawless, T, Shiny Scrafty.)

I already have a female dw banette, but I am interested in the Event11 Zoroark and Scrafty. =) I'll VM you if I catch you online.

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
BUMP BUMP

hi Azel!
i cannot trade now. but i promise you i will later
so the deal's fine w/ you?

thanks