• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Az' Trading Factory

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!
Liepard is done

Any time you want to pick up Liepard LMK.

xst33vox

Merchant Of Death
When can you trade? (shiny flawless pawniard for shiny axew)

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
I am interested in your space c deoxys, i am offering my level 70 10th aniversary celebi untouched for it

i am also interested in leveling up your pokemon, even up to level 100 if you would like :)

And also, I beleive to have a male spinda with teeter dance, hypnosis and icy wind ^_^

Azel

Rawr~
If anyone read the first post, THIS SHOP IS CLOSED ATM.

I'm busy with school and don't really have time to trade except on weekends. I'll still accept offers, but you need to be aware I have hardly any trading time, and it'll take days to get back to you and longer to trade.

If you want to arrange a trade anyway, VM me. Because I wont be checking here.

Azel

Rawr~
I'm back! (okay, I lie. I'm only kindof back)

First post has been updated with my current search and trading info. As usual, please VM me for a trade. =)