• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Azulart's creations

Azulart

Shiny Hunter

* Update *

Added to " Signatures/Unique":

haunterh.png

-

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Nice banner az, but try and make the text a bit lighter so it's readable.

I think the only thing that isn't that readable is Leader, but it does looks pretty good. It might just be the font, but it seems like it can't be fixed too easily and the costumer is happy. :) It does looks pretty awesome though :)

* Update *

haunterh.png

-
This is probably my favorite thing here. it looks so cool.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter

* Update *

timebanner1.png

I am quite satisfied about this result, but It's not my best.
But it was alot of work making this "realistic appearence" though, and it worked out quite well
although the photoshop elements are quite visable.

-

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
the time clock is nice but i really not into the clock thing though :/ to me....for the lugia sky division banner its simply amzing i like the rendering and lugia poping out of the water and vortex...reminds me of the 2000 movie ^_^ nice job azul ;)

Azulart

Shiny Hunter

* Update *

Added to " Image creation/Badges ":

badge3.png

chico1.png

Well, my first attempts for the symbol badges. I have to say that I love the Okami badge, its really good.
better than I would thought it would be, anyways I hope you'll like it too :)

-

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Thanks Woebz :), I dont consider it as one of my best's, but its cool to see taste's are diffrent ^^ thanks!

* Updated *

Unique Signatures

meloetta5.png

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
wow i like this one and all the other banners you been doing azul keep it up...i need to post alot of new banners on mine XD

Thanks Eevee! :) and yeah you should !

I'm in a firey mood so here come so fire banners I recently made. Hope you like them!

* Updated *

Added to: signatures/unique.

last_remnant_torgal_signature_by_azloraimt-d5kdu8x.png

makaveli4.png

Hope you like it!

Last edited:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Huntar? you mean the Torgal one or the one with text on the right?
Both appreciate the comments :)

Here are some new badges I made recently.

Added to: Image creation/Symbol icons

badgetriazu2.png

badgeformazu2.png