• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Azulart's creations

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
love that blue divison banner azul its amazing keep up the good work sweetie ^_^

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Thanks Eevee, I am really statisfied with the blue banner aswell ^^
here are some new ones.

Updated.

pokeforce2.png

lance1.png

kecloen2.jpg

I'm proud on this one, because I have used no stock images at all, this is completly Azulart soup.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Thanks everyone, Coyote appreciate it twice :) Those painting mean quite alot to me (they are suppose to be abstract angels.)

Here is a new one i made, again.. Only 1 renderd use, the rest I did myself with Photoshop elements :).

* Updated *

Signatures/Smudge

dinoazu2.png

Last edited:

Jeppo

Man, I came here via your signature. As a kid I was very into dinosaurs and I absolutely love how much meaning it holds. It looks calm and peaceful, yet in the era of the dinosaurs, danger could be lurking at every corner and nature still found a way for creatures to care for one and another. That's beautiful man, very well done!

What I'd give to go back in time and see them with my own eyes. As long as I am invisible, indestructible and immortal, of course. I'd build myself a very nice treehome and enjoy every day of it. My treehome should be indestructible too, I'm not that handy yet.

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
Your sigs are lovely Azulart, from looking at your first page to this last one now, you have improved a lot!

I like the cleanness and crispness of your banners. The dinosaur one is especially impressive. The colours all flow well together and the lighting is really nice. Good job on the text too.

I can only see you continuing to get better. Keep it up!

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
These are great!

My undying love for Pacific Rim suggests you should do a Pacific Rim one /.\

Dammit Pacific Rim love

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sorry I don't take request's, this topic isn't the place to ask aswell..
Try asking at Art-shops.

* Update *

qh29.jpg
-
3pxm.jpg
-
3hr0.jpg
-
tlft.jpg
-

simply beautful azulart i haven't updated my thread in ages XD i should post some more updates sometime you have improved more and more though keep up the good work...also i may be joing your league soon as a challenger...im finally getting my teams almost all transfered to my white 2 but back on topic keep up the good work...

p.s. i do miss you in my shop :p

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Thanks Fairy! I'm happy you like it :)

and I will be looking forward to see your apply and battle you sometime :)

We will prove that Good artist's can perform also excellent in battles xD

Your shop is good you dont need me for that to be :D

ɹoʇǝɐɹd

PJ & HoO Fan
These arts looked amazing except for some of the banner which the colors doesn't really blend in well.