• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

B★RS - IS (Discussion Thread)

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Sorry for the lack of posting I've told some people but my computer died on my couple of weeks ago. And I had limited time to borrow a family computer. I'll will read up and get a post up soon.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Don't worry IF, I stalk the Persona DT, so I know about your computer problems. You're excused.

Update coming tomorrow night guys. Going to update all factions and prepare for our first large battle.

Vivian_Bloom

Army Field Medic
Okay, it's time for battle! I'll write up a post soon, as we speak -- tomorrow, or maybe a little later, but there's something I want to clear up first.

@ TSR: So we're with Iron Chain's army, charging against "X" amount of dudes; Dead Master's goons, can we just dive in at these guys and start beatin' up the crowd? I don't wanna step on any toes or get in the way or anythin' case there's a major player or players on the enemy side.

Last edited:

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Nope, you don't have to worry about it. Both armies are rather large, so there's plenty to beat up on each side. Feel free to make NPCs to fight against as needed. Iron Chain is taking on Agony and Misery, but if you're feeling particularly suicidal, you can join in there as well. It's up to you.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Posted, so sorry for the delay (and the low quality of the post >>). I'm having some trouble again now though, as if Miasma does get down somehow (falling, turning into smoke, etc.), he'll get in the way of the battle below. Though, I guess I could always have him run off to Aquapolis instead with the (very poor) excuse that since he's being pretty animalistic right now anyway, he smelled the blood from the fights going on in there and got more interested in it instead.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
@GH: Its fine. A post is a post, and if there's one thing we need, its posts.

If you're looking to join up with DM, then the Aquapolis is your next destination. There's still a few twists left for that battle, so you'll have time to head over and join in. Also keep in mind that BRS is on the opposite side of The Cradle, though if you head back that way you'll put yourself back into a one-sided PvP scenario.

For those of you in Team BRS, you've got a different challenge to deal with. Who wants to step up and take on the new challenger first?

For Team Revanche, who I suppose is just Smoke for now, you're headed towards a shrine near The Crown, where a certain figure called The Demon is headed for. Good luck holding the fort.

I wonder how many white robes will be stained red by the Demon? Assuming this all boils down to a conflict of course (which is almost a certainty.) May I assume that, in such an event, I have the freedom to make BGS eviscerate a couple nuns?

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
@Sloth: Yes, yes you may.

I'll give people some time to post over the weekend and move us right along come Monday/Tuesday if that works for everyone. May get in a small update for the Battle of the Aquapolis depending on how it progresses between now and then.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
I'll try to get something in this weekend. Battle analysis, testing out the ol' power set, the usual works.

P.S. Can we get a heads-up when you're going to be wrapping up the battle? I've got a gambit that I want to set in motion...

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
@Blivsey: Sounds solid.

Wrapping up the battle? It'll be a bit before we wrap it up, it depends on how the players handle it.

Only one side is going to win this battle. Will it be Iron Chain or Dead Master? Or maybe neither? That depends on the actions you guys take in the battle.

But yes, before I end the battle, I'll make sure to give you a heads up. You can PM me to work out details of this plan of yours if you need to.

Niihyl

Posthuman
Since I'm me, I decided to go camping today. Yep, camping on Friday the 13th. Predictably, I was brutally slaughtered. The reincarnation process will take a few days, so I'll get a post up on Sunday.

@Niihyl: That's terrible. I wish for you a speedy recovery.

Is it possible that one of the unknown factions could burst in at some point during this battle between IC and DM? Oh, like maybe that fella BRS and crew are looking for.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
BRS doesn't know it, I just used it in her inner monologue to avoid typing out "Mr. Tall Dark and Scary" for the umpteenth time.

Unknown factions indeed...

Update forthcomng dear players.

rotrum

Ice Cold
Ferris handled the last situation. And I'm too lazy to do this. He also kinda lacks the ability to fight someone with giant metal gloves, if he fails to cut her in the first move.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Update away.

Zinc has informed me he's going to do something regarding Team BRS's little situation, so I'm waiting on him to update there. So no worries rotrum and Mon, Zinc's got your back.

I'll be updating the main page with some new bios and stuff soon as well. Our last faction is going to be revealed shortly, though I've been hinting at it for a bit now.

Remember players, you guys have some control over events. If you want to get involved in the war, you can literally decide who wins and who loses based on your choices. Or, you can leave well enough alone and watch how it unfolds naturally. Its up to you.

Also know that any and all of my NPCs are potentially recruit-able to your faction should you make an effort to get through to them. Faction leaders will be harder to convert than others, for obvious reasons.

The battle of the Shrine begins! I will hopefully have a suitably action-packed post up on Friday.

Vivian_Bloom

Army Field Medic
Dead Master is on the scene. Oh yup! I'll see if I can get a post up in the coming days.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
My apologies for the delay guys, apparently Zinc is unable to write up his post, so I'll be giving a full update to all factions hopefully sometime today or tomorrow.