• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

B★RS - IS (Discussion Thread)

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Okay, so... real life obligations have me pinned at least until Friday. I'll have the update as soon as I can, but my time is thin for the next few days so no promises on when.

In the meantime, if anyone has anything to post, feel free.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Okay, got some time to spare once again, and I'm working to catch up on everything.

But... in the past week or so, we've only had one player post. (Blivsey, you get a gold medal for being productive and awesome).

So, I'd like a roll call of who all is still with me before I get this back on track. I'm more than willing to breath some new life into this, but only if my players are going to stick with me.

Vivian_Bloom

Army Field Medic
He'yo! I'm still here. I'm debating whether to confront Dead Master here. It's still early so I really don't want to rush into a GAME OVER already. If you want a lil' more to work with, well -- count on me on the 'morrow!

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Still here. XD Of course!

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Still here, still ready, my captain.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I'm still not sure what to post but I'm still here as well.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
*salutes with tears in eyes*

You guys are awesome.

*rolls up sleeves*

Okay, I'll have your update in as soon as possible. You can count on me!

Niihyl

Posthuman
I LIIIIIIVE. And I'm behind. On... everything (everything Sequel is doing) but uh... I'll get to that. I've been working on the Zincapalooza off in Personaland (I just figured out how to write a Choose Your Own Adventure in html and I had to do it) and some boring, unimportant scholastic activities but I'll get a post up once you've updated, Cap'n.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
IT IS DONE.

Seeing as how Sloth is the only one who didn't report back in, I took the liberty of having Saw kill him.

Wither he revives or not depends on if he comes back.

I also took the liberty of... streamlining two of DM's new recruits. Just to move things along. Also catapults.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Oooh, kidnappage~ I wonder who's going to have a harder time; Miasma being 'studied' or DM 'studying' him? BD

Hmm, but so, what should me and Bliv's next posts be about? Our characters waking up somewhere (and if so where, who else's there, are they both in the same place, etc.)? Or should we wait for you to make another GM post and update us on our location/situation first?

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
We'll find out won't we? :3

You can either post about the end of the battle (possibly including being carried away in the skulls, I left it vague as to wither or not you were still conscious) or you guys can post waking up in dark, cave-like room that appears to be a prison cell.

Or both. Your call.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Got it. I'll most likely go with the route of Miasma having been unconscious the whole way, otherwise he would have poofed up in smoke at some point.

I'll get a post up in a few days.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Boom. Posted. Not terribly elaborate, but functional nonetheless.

T.Soul is among the new arrivals to Threshold, so let's assume that she hasn't built up quite as much resistance to the lifestyle of constant battle and, as such, will remain unconscious until she's awoken.