• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

B/W Glitches Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakurai

That would be correct. The events start functioning again the day after the day that the time change took place.

Ghastly Ninja

Ninetales&Lilligant
I'm extremely fortunate i haven't ran in to any glitches yet. Though I've heard of a few stated already.

EmpressMyuu

my deerling didnt change form today. wasnt entirely mad about it, however it thought it was meant to change forms automatically.

Same thing with mine. I think that Deerling is actually supposed to not change form, it's just that pink ones are available in spring, green ones are available in summer, orange ones are available in autumn, and brown ones are available in winter. That's why on the GTS I saw both autumn and winter form Sawsbuck when I looked them up, and why in that small laboratory on Route 6 they have all the Deerling forms out at once when you show them the correct form correlating to the season.

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
The deerling thing might be a glitch, actually... One of my friend's deerlings wouldn't change forms, but my other friends changed. I don't have one myself, so i didn't get to test it.

@PinkPalkia: It's probably the profanity filter, which IMO, is really lame. From what others have said, though, it does explain why a guy couldn't trade me a Cofagrigus in the GTS a couple weeks ago. Shame, I really wanted it at that time, too. =(

Delliecat

Same thing with mine. I think that Deerling is actually supposed to not change form, it's just that pink ones are available in spring, green ones are available in summer, orange ones are available in autumn, and brown ones are available in winter. That's why on the GTS I saw both autumn and winter form Sawsbuck when I looked them up, and why in that small laboratory on Route 6 they have all the Deerling forms out at once when you show them the correct form correlating to the season.

That's not true.... I had the same problem earlier today, but I saved my game as I stood outside in the winter and turned it of, and when I started the game again my Deerling had changed form :)
Try it out and see if it helps

Skevengal

Pokémon Rogue
When I was "watching" the T.V. ingame and the guy started speaking in japanese I thought that it was a glitch. And then later after the poke transfer lab, I fought i french speaking hiker o_O my game is multi lingual XD

AZX612

On my own here we go
That's not a glitch. Game Freak and Nintendo did something and made it where we can't nickname our Pokemon inappropriate names. Though i do not see how Chichi would be inappropriate.
As such, (In the GTS) Cofagrigus cannot be traded without a nickname = p

EDIT: Darn, ninja'd

But aside from the Sky Drop Glitch, I havnt found any...

Oh wait, heres one! MAybe not a glitch, but weird. If you enter the cafe in Narcene City, walk one step foward, and one step back (So that your facing the doorway) and press the A button, it says something like "It looks like a cabinet stocked with Pokemon Goods" or something like that. And along with that, it only works for the middle and right sides. It doesnt seem to work for the left side of the doorway.

Last edited:

teenangel16

Merely a Collector
I've encountered the same glitch twice. It happened with the psychic elite four caitlin.
My pokemon "faints" with one hp and all her moves proceed to fail. I recorded it and put it on youtube. Am i allowed to post a link?

Skyress

For those who said the Deerling/Sawsbuck didn't change with the season, please know that the Pokemon must be in your party at the time of season change for it to take effect. If the Deerling/Sawsbuck is in your PC Box at the time of season change, then it retains the season in which it last changed forms into.

AZX612

On my own here we go
Oh oh oh!!! Heres a good one!

Just recently on April 1st (No april fools joke intended) The game, all over America, give or take a couple of hours depending on your timezone, turned to Winter!!! Woot! Easy-Access Twist Mountain! So I was all happy in my white version and wathing the pwetty snow in other places and skating in Iccirus. Then I get bored cause I beat the game and wanted to start my Black Version. So start it up for the very first time on the same DS, And I hadnt touched the clock AT ALL. And its Winter (Yipee) But after a couple of Resets to get a good natured Oshawott, I finally get it, win the battles, and go downstairs. But as soon as I leave my house, the game says "Spring" and everything is a Vibrant Green. Double-You. Tee. Eff.

I DUN WANNA FRILLY FLOWERY SAWSBUCK.

Wildfyre

X + Y, get pumped!
I had a pretty weird glitch which I recently found out WAS a glitch. I was gonna evolve a Pansage with a Leaf Stone, but I also had a Swadloon in my party, who I now know evolves via happiness. For some reason when I selected the Leaf Stone it said "ABLE!" Under it, so I evolved it! Does anyone know what happened?

Kyosuke_kun

Novice Eevee Trainer
Can't say is a glitch more of an error.

I do not know if is just me (Espeon Being my #1 most beloved pokemon and all) but I noticed Espeon's sprite is A LOT smaller than other pokemon?
A freaking Pichu looks bigger than her even from the opponent stand point.

I don't know if anyone else noticed it too but it bugs me a lot, I mean she's always been about same size as the other eevee evolutions (Vaporeon being bigger than others) but she just looks pretty midget to me. so freaking bothered by that :\

EmpressMyuu

That's not true.... I had the same problem earlier today, but I saved my game as I stood outside in the winter and turned it of, and when I started the game again my Deerling had changed form :)
Try it out and see if it helps

It worked! So I captured another Deerling and Sawsbuck for absolutely no reason...lol. I wonder why then I saw different forms of Sawsbuck on the GTS, the Route 6 lab has all the forms of Deerling running about at once, and I found just a couple of days ago on the Battle Subway a trainer with a spring form Deerling?

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Here's one from my Japanese Black. I was in the Elite Four (training my Pokemons) and defeated the rest except for Renbu/Marshall. I went to fight him, and I brought out Sazandora. I used fly, then his Breloom used Sky Uppercut. Sazandora's HP went to 0, but to my surprise, Sazandora went on to use Fly afterwards, but he stayed airborn forever. My Sazandora just kept using Fly after Fly after Fly, and the game didn't even allow Breloom to attack. Fly didn't do damage, and the game went on a loop of Flys. That was probably the only glitch that ever happened to me since Emerald came out. This is all real, but people may not believe because I am the first to repot this kind of glitch.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
It worked! So I captured another Deerling and Sawsbuck for absolutely no reason...lol. I wonder why then I saw different forms of Sawsbuck on the GTS, the Route 6 lab has all the forms of Deerling running about at once, and I found just a couple of days ago on the Battle Subway a trainer with a spring form Deerling?

Actually, you didn't even have to turn off the game, all you need to do is walk in and out of a house or that green gate tunnel between a city and a route, and the form should change. That is, provided the season also changes.

As for the different form on GTS, it depends on when the Sawsbuck is put into the GTS. It retains that form, you can basically says that seasons do not exist inside the GTS server. It's just like how Deerling and Sawsbuck put into the box will never change form even when the season changes.

For the Subway....well, either 1 form is chosen at random, or it is set to be always Spring form.

Conman657

does anyone know the master code for black version on the action replay ds?
=O

On my version I couldn't find ANY Audino's! I know this sounds like I should look some more for shaking grass but on my game of white there aren't any audino's at all!I looked for hours on route's that were all supposedly Audino-friendly routes but i haven't had any luck.I ended up trading a Drilbur for an Audino from my sister who owns black.
xD

PinkPalkia

Artiste Forme.
The deerling thing might be a glitch, actually... One of my friend's deerlings wouldn't change forms, but my other friends changed. I don't have one myself, so i didn't get to test it.

@PinkPalkia: It's probably the profanity filter, which IMO, is really lame. From what others have said, though, it does explain why a guy couldn't trade me a Cofagrigus in the GTS a couple weeks ago. Shame, I really wanted it at that time, too. =(

I was naming a winter Deerling "Pine." Don't see how that's profane. Now I have a winter Deerling named Pine Sol. :c

Okay, that was lame. This Mienfoo scored 4 critical hits in a row on my Karrablast, knocking it out the 4th time. Dumb luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.