• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

B/W Glitches Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

haveheartxxx

in the battle subway in the double battles when both my pokemon faint i cant bring the other 2 out for some reason

Rakurai

That's not a glitch.

You're supposed to first select the fainted Pokemon you want to remove from the field, then select the Pokemon you want to switch in.

flamedude824

lol...

i had a glitch a moment ago, where my lvl 47 dragonair was fighting a lvl 60 sandshrew and it used slash and crital hit me and my hp went down to 1. but it said dragonair fainted! in the screen to change pokemon it said dragonair still had one hp and was alive but said it was already in battle. i then proceeded to switch but it wouldnt switch... and would just skip to the next turn with dragonairs life bar at the lower- right with one hp. i couldnt do anything and sandshrew couldnt hit me, even with the effects of sandstorm. i had to shut my ds off and lost like, an hours work lol.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
what about the 4 pass through rocks in the ice gym on the 3rd maze? its not a glitch cause multiple people (including me) have noticed it

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
what about the 4 pass through rocks in the ice gym on the 3rd maze? its not a glitch cause multiple people (including me) have noticed it

For the most part if a glitch exists then it's in all copies of that game. Like how all first printings of Japanese D/P let you surf through the E4 door.

Albino Dino

Love All, Hate None
I was in the Battle Subway doing a double battle, my Excadrill and Rotom-H versus a Boldore and a Ruffet. Boldore went first, somehow, and used Crush Claw. My Excadrill then used EQ to hit Boldore, but I got "It doesn't effect Boldore!", and right after the attack, Boldore used Earthquake in the same turn.

It was weird.

magentaman

I was in the Battle Subway doing a double battle, my Excadrill and Rotom-H versus a Boldore and a Ruffet. Boldore went first, somehow, and used Crush Claw. My Excadrill then used EQ to hit Boldore, but I got "It doesn't effect Boldore!", and right after the attack, Boldore used Earthquake in the same turn.

It was weird.

the boldore could have been holding an air balloon?

Dredge

Pawnd
Probably not a glitch - but I cannot for the life of me get Riolu to evolve. Its had so many massages it rivals an Amsterdam businessman, and taken so many vitamins I am surprised its not competing in Mr Universe. And its gone from level 25-55, all during the day.

Is it possible for a single pokemon to glitch? The nacrene happiness checker says it loves me, so I know it should be evolving.

Dredge

Pawnd
No everstone (soothe bell) and its only levelled up outside in long grass during the daylight hours. Currently waiting til midnight to give it another massage, and see if its nocturnal :D

Last edited:

pickledArbok

No everstone (soothe bell) and its only levelled up outside in long grass during the daylight hours.

Is it fainting alot? That can reduce happiness.

Dredge

Pawnd
Is it fainting alot? That can reduce happiness.

Nope. Its got most of its level-ups by one-shotting rock/steel pokemon with Brick Break. So not even been in the situation to feint.

I got this one in a trade at a lower level because I didnt want to catch a level 50ish one (and thus have less easy level-ups to increase happiness). Starting to think might be something wrong with it.

And I only went after it in the first place because I wanted a quick way to breed dark pulse onto my Zorua!

Tamaku

Catching 'em all.
Nope. Its got most of its level-ups by one-shotting rock/steel pokemon with Brick Break. So not even been in the situation to feint.

I got this one in a trade at a lower level because I didnt want to catch a level 50ish one (and thus have less easy level-ups to increase happiness). Starting to think might be something wrong with it.

And I only went after it in the first place because I wanted a quick way to breed dark pulse onto my Zorua!

If it was from trade, I think it takes a while to get used to you or something :/

Happened with my shiny Eevee, but that evolved eventually.
Just keep doing what you're doing.

Don't deposit it in pc, give it vitamins, give it massages, it should eventually evolve.
Also, try pacing if none of this works, but pacing is very slow :/

I encountered a glitch in Wi-Fi battling. In a double battle, I lost one teammate and then tried to send out another Pokemon, resulting in the message "-my Pokemon's name- can't be switched out!" This resulted with every other Pokemon on my team. After a few incidences of this and having to throw the battle as a result, I managed a switch in after furious button mashing. I still don't know how I really fixed the problem.

Dredge

Pawnd
I encountered a glitch in Wi-Fi battling. In a double battle, I lost one teammate and then tried to send out another Pokemon, resulting in the message "-my Pokemon's name- can't be switched out!" This resulted with every other Pokemon on my team. After a few incidences of this and having to throw the battle as a result, I managed a switch in after furious button mashing. I still don't know how I really fixed the problem.

I believe its similar to the issue when both faint. You have to select the one you want to swap out (so the fainted pokemon) then select the one you want to replace it with.

By (bad) design unfortunately, not a glitch. Just not very intuitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.