• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

B/W Glitches Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I was trying to fight Charles (the Heartbreaker!) in a triple battle, a while ago. Two of my Pokemon died in one turn, and I only had one left to switch in. I tried to switch it in, but it wouldn't let me and it would send me back to the party screen. I would click on the Pokemon again (to the Shift? screen), I press Shift and it sends me back to the party screen. I had to SR the game.

That's the only one so far.

Nebbio

NINJA!
My gym badges pictures of the gym leaders are all black and white apart from Iris. The same happened when I beat Skyla.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
I managed to figure out the double battle glitch,
i just chose one, and clicked back a couple of times and chose another one.

Blazios

I was trying to fight Charles (the Heartbreaker!) in a triple battle, a while ago. Two of my Pokemon died in one turn, and I only had one left to switch in. I tried to switch it in, but it wouldn't let me and it would send me back to the party screen. I would click on the Pokemon again (to the Shift? screen), I press Shift and it sends me back to the party screen. I had to SR the game.

That's the only one so far.

That's not a glitch, you have to choose which fainted Pokémon the new one replaces.

Are we sure there is no GTS glitches yet?
Because i see all kind of people wanting R@m Lv 9 or lower. They are the most wanted pokemon and can't be caught in such a low level. So it seems like they want to keep the pokemon they dispotited for some reason. The other two oportunities are that they want a hacked pokemon or that they just want to take up space in GTS for no reason.

DR.gonzo

Because i see all kind of people wanting R@m Lv 9 or lower. They are the most wanted pokemon and can't be caught in such a low level. So it seems like they want to keep the pokemon they dispotited for some reason. The other two oportunities are that they want a hacked pokemon or that they just want to take up space in GTS for no reason.

the amount of people i see asking for lvl 9 or under for pokemons that are unobtainable at that level is unbeliveable ..

also its not a glitch but. people offering up rubbish on GTS and asking for rares in return is shocking, tried to obtain all the black exclusives, and most where seeking legendaries, are high lvl pokemons in return.. FFS mayn!

Ememew

Emerald Mew

Could be people trying to test if the glitch exists, I guess.

Snipehsheep

Scottish American

You mean Ram, as in Reshiram? Actually, you can catch them that low. I think you can catch them at lvl 1 somewhere if you accidently killed them the first time. (Not sure, I haven't even beaten the elite four yet, I despise you marshall...)

DarumakkaImposter

i dont know if this is a glitch but when i clicked bag it went to my pokemon party screen (in battle). i saved after the battle and re-calibrated the touch screen but it was fine. this is wierd 0.o

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Actually, you can catch them that low. I think you can catch them at lvl 1 somewhere if you accidently killed them the first time. (Not sure, I haven't even beaten the elite four yet, I despise you marshall...)

nope, if you defeat R@m when you battle them inside N's Castle, they'll immediately respawn as if nothing happened. You must capture them for the story to progress.

You might meant the one in Dragonspiral Tower, which will spawn after the E4 only if you defeat R@m while having completely full boxes and team, which will force the story to progress without you capturing them (because you can't, as you have no room left). That one....I forgot the exact level, but I know they are NOT level 1.

Ememew

Emerald Mew
nope, if you defeat R@m when you battle them inside N's Castle, they'll immediately respawn as if nothing happened. You must capture them for the story to progress.

You might meant the one in Dragonspiral Tower, which will spawn after the E4 only if you defeat R@m while having completely full boxes and team, which will force the story to progress without you capturing them (because you can't, as you have no room left). That one....I forgot the exact level, but I know they are NOT level 1.

According to Pokearth on Serebii, the Reshiram/Zekrom at Dragonspiral Tower is also at level 50, same as at N's Castle.

hugarh

In the 7th Gym (the ice one) you can walk through three rocks on the patch of ordinary ground south of the last Blackbelt. It means you don't have to fight the Blackbelt first time around

UnoDS

I thought that originally but what you have to do is choose the one to send out, then the pokemon that it is replacing. Then you get to choose the second one.

Wow thx, I was stuck in alot of double battles cause of this... Finally I know how to switch them properly

Ragdolleh

When I'm picking a move sometimes it goes to a description of the move instead of using it.

That will happen if you hold down L and click the move.

(sorry if this has already been posted o.o; )

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
You know guys that play the guitar? One of them appeared in Small Court arena and when I challenged him to a battle, he didn't move (he was still facing forward) but still responsed and the battle continued as normal.

I don't think it's a glitch so much as an oversight.

MagnetonNr1

Steel-type Trainer
You know guys that play the guitar? One of them appeared in Small Court arena and when I challenged him to a battle, he didn't move (he was still facing forward) but still responsed and the battle continued as normal.

I don't think it's a glitch so much as an oversight.

No, that's not a glitch. Those musicians always face forward.

Porygandrew

According to Pokearth on Serebii, the Reshiram/Zekrom at Dragonspiral Tower is also at level 50, same as at N's Castle.

I can independently verify that Reshiram respawns at the Dragonspiral Tower at lv. 50 if you have a full box and party.

So many lillipups.....

Not a glitch, but something I think Game Freak should take into consideration - so far the only way to see the evolved form of your own starter is to evolve it yourself. At least in R/B there were a couple of trainers who had a squirtle/charmander/bulbasaur so you could actually see one of them. Maybe there could be an NPC character that had gotten their starter from the region's professor and it just so happened to be your own starter [or one of its evolved forms].

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.