• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

B/W Glitches Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Sigh*

Did you try tapping the screen to "skip" the C-Gear loading? That usually works.

My flawless ditto deleted itself. I have no clue what happened. It was there in the box and I turned my game off, turn it back on and it's gone. I only have my jap ditto and a ditto I caught earlier in the pc. Has anyone else have this happen?

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
My flawless ditto deleted itself. I have no clue what happened. It was there in the box and I turned my game off, turn it back on and it's gone. I only have my jap ditto and a ditto I caught earlier in the pc. Has anyone else have this happen?
It deleted itself o.o did you put in the daycare or maybe the battle box?

PkMn Trainer Xavier

I'm sure this was listed before but I haven't seen if there was a solution.

Just a few minutes ago, I was training my Rufflet at the Smaller Stadium in Nimbasa (I think?) and then a pokemon (I forgot which) used Counter and My Rufflet's health hit 1 Point but it fainted.

And due to an effect earlier in the game, I couldn't switch it out. So in my screen, My Rufflet was invisible, I couldn't restore him, I could pick an attack but it wouldn't register and only my opponent's attack would show but of course it'd fail.

Does this happen frequently? I've only had this happen once.

2and2makes5

Just a few minutes ago, I was training my Rufflet at the Smaller Stadium in Nimbasa (I think?) and then a pokemon (I forgot which) used Counter and My Rufflet's health hit 1 Point but it fainted.

And due to an effect earlier in the game, I couldn't switch it out. So in my screen, My Rufflet was invisible, I couldn't restore him, I could pick an attack but it wouldn't register and only my opponent's attack would show but of course it'd fail.

This sounds similar to what happened to this guy (my video, but not me in the video):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPoQ6QRi3to
The Vanilluxe faints, but then comes back to life somehow. Crazy AI

bobri28

Get your snacks
not really a glitch but an annoyance; if a pokeon is being affected by a status (such as poison or sleep) when you go into the switch pokemon menu in battle you can't see what level they are. Also; 2.5 HOURS TILL WINTER!

acebreeder13

Master Ghost Trainer

that happened to me too! after that happened my dsi froze up and wouldnt turn off so i had to tarke the battery out

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Nope. My Jap ditto is in the the daycare and I've checked, double checked and triple checked my boxes and it's gone.

Check the Battle Box, I lost a Duosion in there for about three days, couldn't for the life of me figure out where it went.

Anyone else notice that there are a trio of rocks in the last section of the Icirrus Gym before finding Brycen that you can walk through?

I'm looking for a good picture on Google to illustrate my point, will edit later when I find one.

Screw it, just watch this video

GreenNinja

Treasure Hunter
my deerling didnt change form today. wasnt entirely mad about it, however it thought it was meant to change forms automatically.

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
I'm not entirely sure if this is a glitch or not, but I noticed today that the season in my game did not change, it still says and appears to be Autumn. My DSi's clock and date read April 1st so I'm not really sure why it's not changing. Anyone have an idea?

I'm not entirely sure if this is a glitch or not, but I noticed today that the season in my game did not change, it still says and appears to be Autumn. My DSi's clock and date read April 1st so I'm not really sure why it's not changing. Anyone have an idea?

Go in and out of a building and the season will change.

GreenNinja

Treasure Hunter
Pokemon Black Daily Event Glitch?

Okay, so the strangest thing has happened on my Black version. For about a week now, the daily events have not lapsed to the next day. For instance, the swarm has not changed from shuppet on route 13, I cannot battle the trainers in Black City, and I cannot battle the Riches Family in undella town!

I have not time traveled (unless you count moving the cartrige into my other DS, which may be a minute behind). Can someone help me? I'm freaking out here! ;000;

misspg04

Check as close to the bridges edges for the dark spot and you will find whatever may be.
I was having the same issue.

Rakurai

Okay, so the strangest thing has happened on my Black version. For about a week now, the daily events have not lapsed to the next day. For instance, the swarm has not changed from shuppet on route 13, I cannot battle the trainers in Black City, and I cannot battle the Riches Family in undella town!

I have not time traveled (unless you count moving the cartrige into my other DS, which may be a minute behind). Can someone help me? I'm freaking out here! ;000;

That's the issue. Any time change, no matter how small, will delay the daily events for a maximum of 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.