• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

B/W in-game hints for future Pokemon games

Status
Not open for further replies.
In almost every Pokemon game there's hints about the next Pokemon games.
For example: The red Gyarados mentioning in D/P, Jasmine in Sunyshore city,
Also next to the resort hotel a guy mentions the Tin Tower, home of Ho-Oh and Whirl Islands, home of Lugia, These are hints of the G/S remake HG/SS.

What are the hints do you think in B/W for future Pokemon games?

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
There was a hint of dream world in Pokemon emerald.i don't know of any hints that might lead you to the next game.

There was a hint of dream world in Pokemon emerald.i don't know of any hints that might lead you to the next game.

You're talking about the guy in the Devon Corporation that mentions building a machine that could read a pokemon's dream. It is unlikely that it is a reference to the Dream World, since RSE was released nine years prior to BW.

As for hints to future games in BW, there are many. Hints for remakes of RSE: Dive as an HM returning, Gen 3 and Gen 5 are both reboots to the series, a guy in Desert Resort mentions Go Go Goggles, a person in Undella Town is from Hoenn, etc. Also, after the player catches all of the Seven Sages, Looker says that N was spotted with Reshiram in another region, so that means the N will probably be in a future game.

Go to this article to see all the hints to RSE remakes in BW: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Remakes

dewey911p

primus inter pares
i think the legend of how Reshiram and Zekrom were once one pokemon might be a hint at a future game. Theres the main story line right there.

Evil guy: I will reunite the two legendary dragons to form the ultimate Blue Eyes White Dragon ... I-I mean Reshirom/Zekram.

Our character: ... (Why is this all we ever get to say? Granted there are a few choices where we can chose a yes or no response, but still)

Evil Guy, Sucess! You failed to stop me now i will tell you how to defeat me. go catch Kyurem (i will also be so kind as to tell you where he is and how to get to him) change his form and then come beat me, I will patiently wait for you.

Our Guy: ...

Evil Guy: You listened to what i said and you beat me! How is this Possible!

Evil Guy: i had a magical change of heart and now i realize that my life's ambition was wrong, thank you 14 year old stranger!

the end.

See, the story practically rights itself. As for N, i think he might be like Red and be the strongest trainer to beat in EarthRuby/OceanSapphire (just my thoughts on the remake titles). I also feel like this was the biggest unresolved part of the story. Gheists gives you the Adamant orb, Lustrious orb, and Griecious orb at the end of the game then runs away, but they never say what the orbs are for (b/c Dialga, Palkia, and giritina arent even in this game so why bother give the orbs?) and they just leave it at that. I think it might have something to do with Kyurem's alternate form or the combination of Reshiram and Zekrom. we will see soon enough though

Falconx03

Legendary
Gheists gives you the Adamant orb, Lustrious orb, and Griecious orb at the end of the game then runs away, but they never say what the orbs are for (b/c Dialga, Palkia, and giritina arent even in this game so why bother give the orbs?) and they just leave it at that. I think it might have something to do with Kyurem's alternate form or the combination of Reshiram and Zekrom. we will see soon enough though

The player receives the three orbs because there is no other way of obtaining the orbs if not given to. It's not possible the transfer the items up from past games to BW, I think.

blackmeadow

Coolio Julio
Is there a possibility for a remake? I thought the point of the FR/LG and HH/SS remakes was only because you couldn't transfer from the originals. But R/S do have the capability of transferring to Gen IV and V, so I dunno. Either way, a remake would be awesome.

SuperEpicRock

Is there a possibility for a remake? I thought the point of the FR/LG and HH/SS remakes was only because you couldn't transfer from the originals. But R/S do have the capability of transferring to Gen IV and V, so I dunno. Either way, a remake would be awesome.

Well, the main point of FR/LG and HG/SS was to make money, and to get another generation of kids playing the games; transferring pokes was just a cool side effect. So as long as people will buy them, I'm pretty sure GF will keep making remakes.

blackmeadow

Coolio Julio
Well, the main point of FR/LG and HG/SS was to make money, and to get another generation of kids playing the games; transferring pokes was just a cool side effect. So as long as people will buy them, I'm pretty sure GF will keep making remakes.

True. I hope they do. I've been waiting for a remake of R/S after GF made FR/LG and HG/SS.

I'm pretty sure Hoenn will look awesome in 3D.

Claus351

Shiny hunter :)
The Currents on that route that I forgot the number, dive, a guy in the desert resort mentions go-goggles and the guide refers to this. there are many reasons, if you look deep enough. also what was with that team rocket guy? those wern't in r/s/e.

Falconx03

Legendary
The Currents on that route that I forgot the number, dive, a guy in the desert resort mentions go-goggles and the guide refers to this. there are many reasons, if you look deep enough. also what was with that team rocket guy? those wern't in r/s/e.

What Team Rocket guy? The only random Team Rocket guy I can think of is the one from GSC and HGSS in Kanto that steals the machine part from the Power Plant. I remember it mentioned somewhere that he is from a far away place and Unova was the rumored.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Dive makes a return, so it's a big hint for the 3rd Gen remakes.

dewey911p

primus inter pares
The player receives the three orbs because there is no other way of obtaining the orbs if not given to. It's not possible the transfer the items up from past games to BW, I think.

If thats so then why no Soul Dew?

What Team Rocket guy? The only random Team Rocket guy I can think of is the one from GSC and HGSS in Kanto that steals the machine part from the Power Plant. I remember it mentioned somewhere that he is from a far away place and Unova was the rumored.

there was a Team plasma guy that referenced Team Rocket and Team Galactic also

Mykonos

I think he was referring to that random Team Rocket member that was in the Game Freak building in Black/White.

blackmeadow

Coolio Julio
I think he was referring to that random Team Rocket member that was in the Game Freak building in Black/White.

Yeah he was the guy who spoke in the weird accent and said things like "Team Rocket bye bye a go go". and stole the machine part.

Falconx03

Legendary
If thats so then why no Soul Dew?

there was a Team plasma guy that referenced Team Rocket and Team Galactic also

Maybe the Soul Dew is to obtained in the remakes of Ruby/Sapphire. That could be a hint to the remakes.

Ah, I see why I didn't know Team Rocket was mentioned in BW because I never really read what the characters were saying in the game. I kind of just skipped through everything.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Well, considering that M15 and Keldeo, I think the next main series game is Gray/Grey, considering we can not rebattle Gym leaders and trainers around Unova. R/S Remake would come later on.

R_N

It wasn't a Team Rocket member. It was one of the sound designers that play the TR theme.

The rocket guy from the end of HGSS's kanto stuff is in the game, though. He's in a house in Iccuris in the winter. He's married, has a kid, and gave up trying to rebuild team rocket.

Falconx03

Legendary
Well, considering that M15 and Keldeo, I think the next main series game is Gray/Grey, considering we can not rebattle Gym leaders and trainers around Unova. R/S Remake would come later on.

It's kind of hard to say which one will come first basing off of the previous remakes and third version installments. Emerald came out after FireRed and LeafGreen while Platinum came out before HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Mykonos

It wasn't a Team Rocket member. It was one of the sound designers that play the TR theme.

The rocket guy from the end of HGSS's kanto stuff is in the game, though. He's in a house in Iccuris in the winter. He's married, has a kid, and gave up trying to rebuild team rocket.

It was? Shoot, I should look into things before posting then. I messed around in the Game Freak building back in April, so let the passage of time take the blame for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.